New start!

Blessed or Messed??

Tears welled down your cheeks as you were packing your things.You decided to move to another city with the amount of money your father gave you.Your father died two weeks ago in a car accident.It was unexpected. You cried every single night after losing your father.He was the only family you had.Now that He is gone,you felt that No one loves you.Your relatives and you lost contact since the day your mother left you.All your relatives believed that your mother would left was because of your father 's bad temper.

 

Despite your father's bad temper,He was a great man.He helped lots of people and never ask for gratitude.However,your relatives did not think so.In fact,they think that what your mother did to you and your father was a right decision.

 

Your father used to work in a company and his position was pretty high.He put in alot of effort and had proud the company.That was before your mother left.After she left,He worked in a repairshop. Your mother owned the company and she did not want your father to work here anymore.

 

You love your father very much.Although He smoked and drank beer,you never hate him.You were happy that He did not abandon you even with the amount of stress He went through. 

 

"Dad...."You cried as you hugged yourself.

After much crying,you need to continue to pack Your things.As you supported yourself to stand up,you stepped onto a small black notebook. You picked it up and opened it.You saw a number written there.

"Oh Ya!"

You remembered what your father told you.He said that if you have any problems at home and your father was not around,you can dial this number. Your father said that He had an old friend whom He met in the company.His friend promise to help your father regardless of what happened.

 

You did not know what to do.You did not want to bother your father's friend.But you are really incapable of doing anything as you are too young.

 

You took out your phone and dialed the number.Before you could press the call button,your bell door rang.You got a shock.Immediately, you went to your door and opened it.

 

A middle-age man stood before you.His hair was blonde and He was wearing a suit.

"Hello there,Kate."He said.

"H-hi... you are?"

"I'm Takaeshi Mato. But you can call me uncle Mato. "

And Then you recalled.Your father told you that the number would lead you to uncle Mato. 

"My dad's friend?"You questioned. 

"Yes,darling.I went to your father's funeral.He was a very Nice person.He deserve a better life than this."He said and sobbed.

"Uncle Mato... I need help."

"You don't need to say anything.I am here to tell you something great."

You were curious.

"Please come in and sit."You said and lead him in.

 

"Dear Kate,what are your plans  now?"

"I'm moving to another city.I need a new life."

"But you're only 16,young lady.I'm happy that you think maturely But it is impossible for you to live in a new place all alone.You are  too young for such an idea."

"But...I can't stay here.I don't have enough money to live here! "

"Who says so?I can help you."

"How?.."

You thought that uncle Mato would give you money every month so that you could stay here.

"This is what I wish you can do.I want you to move in my house.I have 10 maids and one of Them can serve you.I can take care of you and make sure you have a great life."

"What?!"You were so surprised. 

"Your dad help the company alot. Even me as well.I want to help him out when He is in trouble and now that you,his daughter need help,I am here."

"B-but..."

"So what do you think?"

You thought deeply.With his suggestion,you do not need to worry about money.At the same time,live in a luxurious place.It Is also a new life,a refresh starting.

And finally, you agreed.

 

"After  two days I will pick you up.See you soon!"He said and walked off.

 

You were so happy.Your worries could finally end.