The Scandal [Part 2]

Enchanted Tales [will be deleted shortly :)]
 
 
PART 2
 

THE SCANDAL
"Are the other EXO member's around here too?" Hyuna asked sipping on her Americano. Luhan rubbed the back of his head and and chuckeled awkwardly. "Actually I'm alone, I walked out of the dorm without permission-" He shyly replied. "Wont you get in trouble with your manager?" She asked. "As long as they dont tell on me, Everything would be just fine-" He replied smiling. "Im a big fan of EXO ecspeacily your song Growl- Its an amazing song" Hyuna complemented. Luhan was startled. She's a fan of EXO? Who's her favourite member? Is it him? Tao? Kris? Should he ask her? As Luhan was about to open his mouth and asked her, She continued talking. "Kai sure can dance- He looks cute too-" Luhan frowned. She likes Kai huh? "But I think you're way cuter than him." She said making Luhan smile uncontrollably and turn bright red. "Yo-u look cute too-" He mumbled smlowly but Hyuna still heard him. "Thank you!" She said happy. Luhan smiled back. They were chatting happily when the lights turned dim. The fireworks show had begun!


"Its so beautiful !" Hyuna said happy. She was so focused on the show that she hadnt realise Luhan was staring right at her. "Yes- Its beautiful The view is marvelous-" He mumbled to himself staring at her more. Is this a dream? If he slapped himself, Will he wake up? "If this is a dream, I never want to wake up-" He thought to himself. "Uh-Luhan shii, Did you enjoy the fireworks? It was beautiful right?" Hyuna said waving her hand infront of Luhan's face. "Huh? What-Oh yeah, They were beautiful-" He answered a bit puzzled but , finally back to reality. It was a lie. He didnt even get a glimpse of the fireworks. He was in his own world. "Well- I think its time to go home now-" "Um! Wait! Want to get something to eat first?" He blurted out. He's not ready to say goodbye just yet. "Okay, Im feeling kind of hungry, So sure-" She replied. Hearing her answer made Luhan happier than ever. "Then, Lets go- I know a great place-" Luhan said.

 

"Its so delicious! I havent been here before-" Hyuna complemented. "I espeacily liked the Spicy Tofu Soup!" She continued on. Luhan couldnt stop smiling. "Im glad you like it- This is my uncle's restaurant and he's the chef here." Hyuna widened her eyes. "Really? He's such a good cook! I give him 2 tumbs up" She said smiling. "So- I guess after this your going back to CUBE right?" The sadness in Luhan's tone was visible. Hyuna looked at her phone. "Its only 9:38PM. My curfew is 10PM. Funny huh? We have curfews" She said laughing. Luhan laughed aswell. THey were having such great time together that they didnt notice that some people had already recognised them and taking pictures in secret. "Then, Would you like to go to Yeouido Park? To look at the cherry blossoms at night?" Luhan asked. Hyuna agrees. "Yes please! I always wanted to go there-" She said happily. She always wanted to go there but due to her busy schedule with 4Minute, she had no time to spare. Until now ofcourse.

 

"Its beautiful here!" Hyuna brightly said. She jumped in happiness. "Lets take a picture together!" She suggested and Luhan was more than happy to agree. "Oh just great! My battery died! Stupid phone!" Hyuna grumbled. "I remember charging this thing but that maknae keeps playing games on it! Aish!" Luhan laughed. "Lets take a picture on my phone-" "Okay-" Luhan shyly stood beside Hyuna and took a selfie together. "I look ugly here! Where's the delete button?" Hyuna said snatching Luhan's phone and looked at the picture. Luhan quickly grabbed his phone back before Hyuna could hit the button and tucked it back in his pocket. "Yahh! " Hyuna grumbled. " The picture is fine! In fact you look beautiful-" Hyuna was startled and looked at Luhan who turn bright red and palmed his mouth. "Thank you-" She said smiling. They had a great time together that they didnt notice, people around them once again - were starting to recognise them like the time earlier in the restaurant and took pictures. They finally noticed it when some people started gathering near them. "I think its time to go back-" She whispered in his ear. Luhan nods his head. "I agree!" He said.

 

"C-can I have your phone nu-mber?" Luhan stuttered. Hyuna nods her head. "Sure-" She replied typing in her number on his phone. "There you go, Be sure to text me you know-" She said entering the taxi. Luhan smiled and waved her goodbye. "It was fun! Goodbye now!" She bid him goodbye. Luhan watched as the taxi drove away and couldnt help but to smile in happiness. "Thank you god!" He said to himself. He entered a different taxi and went back to SM. "Why are you smiling like that?" Sehun asked. Luhan ignored him and went straight to his room. "Yah! Luhan hyung is acting weird!" Sehun shouted. "Whats wrong?" Xiumin asked who just walked out of his room. "He came home with a huge smile on his face!" "What? Really?" I wonder whats up!" Tao said. Luhan was walking in circles. "Should I text her?" He asked himself. "Maybe, I should?" He ruffled his head. He plopped himself on his bed and later falls asleep.

 

"Breakfast is ready!"Kyungsoo said. "Finally- I've been waiting for a long time!" Kris said sitting on the stool. "Hyung! Where is my rice!" Tao whined. "Patience Panda!" Chen said. "Kai! Stop playing with your phone! Time to eat!" Lay shouted but Kai was in his own world. He couldnt believe what he is reading. Chanyeol snatched away Kai's phone. "What are you readin-" Chanyeol quickly froze when he saw what was on Kai's phone. "Yah! Luhan hyung is dating Hyuna!!" He screamed. Kris almost choked on his food while the other's widened their eyes. "WHAT?!" They quickly gathered and looked at it.

HLUUcov.png
news credit features memes photos shop forums
[Breaking News] Exo-M's Luhan reported to had a date with 4Minute's Hyuna at Yeoido Park
December 25, 2013 @ 11:08 am
ZurmZdY.png
zdVJmyT.png
STARENTERTAINMENT
scrap, share & like
9198
shares
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

Exo M's Luhan was seen in Yeoido Park alongside a girl figure belived to be none other than 4Minute's Hyuna.

SEE ALSO: Luhan taking glances at Hyuna during Idol Championship

A week ago, the Korean Music Industry were shocked and happy to hear the dating rumour between Girls Generations' Tiffany and 2PM's Nickhun dating wasnt a rumour but was real. Another rumour is up after EXO's Luhan and 4Minute's Hyuna were seen at Yeoido together. They were first spotted at a local restaurant and enjoyed a decent meal together. Althought some eye witnesses say that they were at Namsan Tower first enjoying the fireworks show then went to the restaurant to eat.

They were both wearing their hoodies but people who walked passed them still managed to recognise them. They took pictures together and was reported to had a great time. This isnt a shocker. Videos of Luhan glancing at Hyuna could be found on Youtube. Other EXO member's such as LayKris and Tao are also known to be Hyuna's fanboys.

The pair had to part when people started to gather near them and took pictures. Hyuna entered a taxi and waved Luhan goodbye. He also waved goodbye to her before entering a different taxi. Up until now, SM and CUBE had not made any comments

tags
Hyuna
SM Entertainment
Exo
Luhan
comments
There are 8980 comments
5rIeMMp.png
Sort by:
Newest First
 
avatar2.png
EXOBABYE · Posted December 27, 2013 @ 10:33 am
Is this true? I hope so! I really like Hyuna's cute side. I always thouht of her as an annoying and y kind of girl but getting to know her cute side off-stage. I immediatley fell in love with her! :-) Wow, Exo members should be jealous. Ecspeacily Lay! XD
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
EunJiMin · Posted December 27, 2013 @ 10:33 am
Noo!~ Luhan oppa is mine TT.TT Oh well. Moving on. I hope your happy with her :') Moving on to Shinee's Minho now. Goodbye Lu TT.TT Hello Minho ! ^^
Reply · Report · Share
 
LadyBugg· Posted December 27, 2013 @ 10:33 am
Lu-oppa with Hyuna ? @_@ Wht?! Luhan cheated on me?! Nooo! How could you T.T
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
Jiyoo-ing · Posted December 27, 2013 @ 10:33 am
I want to hear what SM and CUBE has to say~ I wonder if SM would denie this rumour just like the Sulli and Choiza dating rumour too!
Reply · Report · Share
 
more


 
 
AUTHORS' NOTES
So, whatcha think? I think its rushed huh? Im trying hard not too! So sorry! :)