You Lost Me [Part 2]

Enchanted Tales [will be deleted shortly :)]
XSYKOTICA

PART 2
YOU LOST ME
Hyuna dropped her phone and froze. Did she hear right? Was it really Lay? It couldnt be. But how does she explain his voice. ". . . Me and her will soon be history". So, he's planning to break up with her. She fell on her knees and started crying. She palmed her face as tears started rolling down her cheeks uncontrollably. How could he. Woori smirked again when she saw her phone. "She finally heard it-" She thought to herself. Earlier. . . Woori purposely bump into Hyuna's shoulder. "Oops. Sorry-" She faked apologies. "watch where youre going!" Hyuna said annoyed. She saw Woori rolling her eyes. "Listen here- Stay away from Lay oppa" Hyuna looked at her face in disbelief. "What did you say? Who are you to say that, Youre just his secretary." She shouted angrily.Woori chuckeled. "He doesnt even loves you anymore." "He does too!" Hyuna defended. "Oh yeah? Today is your birthday, Am I right?.. Lets see if Lay chooses to go to your party or be with me-" Woori challenged. Hyuna tightened her fist.

 

"Why does she feel so threatened by this. "Alright!"She blurted out. "Okay, I'll call you to prove that Lay is with me-" Woori said turning her heel and started walking away leaving Hyuna unpleasent. Hyuna felt uneasy and anxious. "No, Lay loves me- Yes. He promised to be by my side forever. He wont cheat- He wont" She said to herself. Next Morning . . . As usual. Lay went to pick up Hyuna at her apartment and take her to have breakfast together before dropping her off at her workplace. He brought with him a bouquet of roses and a chocolate box to apologies but when he was about to step out of his car. He completely froze. He saw Hyuna walking arm in arm with a very familiar man. It is Woobin. He is young and good looking. Woobin is Hyuna's ex. Are they back together?! Lay furrowed his eyebrows. "Whats going on?!" He thought to himself. Hyuna soon entered a car with Woobin and soon drove off. Lay quickly followed them. He later found himself at a familiar place. It was a cafe that He and Hyuna would always have lunch together. She saw Hyuna and Woobin entered the cafe and were holding hands. "What!" Lay thought angrily. He followed them in the cafe and sat a few tables away from where Hyuna and Woobin were sitting. He saw her giggling and blushed when Woobin brushed off her hair to a side. He tightened his fist. He completely ignored his phone thats continuosly ringing and forgot about his words last night. Woori grunted when her call was directed to voicemail again. "Where are you Lay?!" She thought angrily. She smashed her phone on her desk. "Whats wrong?" Luhan asked. "Lay isnt picking up my calls. He always picks up my calls. Always!" "Maybe he's with Hyuna and doesnt want to be bothered." Sehun interupted getting a glare from her.

 

"Shut up! He cant be with Hyuna." She thought to herself. After last night, Hyuna surely wont meet with Lay ever again. Lay couldnt take it anymore. He stood up and went to their table. He grabbed Hyuna's wrist and pulled her but before he could, Woobin stood in front of him. "Get out of my way!" "Let go of me!" Hyuna said yanking her arm away. "Didnt you hear? She said let go of her arm." Woobin said ignoring Lay's words earlier. "Get out of my way, Hyuna is my girlfriend and your her ex- So just get away!" He yelled. Woobin got furious. Hyuna had already told him about what Lay had said and Lay still has guts to say Hyuna is his girlfriend. He punched Lay making him fall on the ground and his lip bleeding. "You listen to me! Hyuna isnt your anymore! You go back to that Woori girl! I know what you did- Hyuna told me everything. Stay away from her or else!" Woobin warned. "Were over-" Lay heard Hyuna said before exiting the cafe with Woobin. Lay entered his office and threw the bouquet of flowers in the trash can. Woori rushed to his side. "Yah! Why didnt you picked up my calls! What hapened to you! Why is your lip bleeding? Did you fight?" She said.

 

Her eyes wandered off to the roses and it hit her. "You were with Hyuna werent you?! Tell me! Did you enjoy yourself, Didnt you say you were going to break up with her?!" "Shut up!" Lay shouted startling her. "Get out of my office! Now!" Woori still in shock mode quickly walked out. Lay hits his desk in furiosness. "I'll get her back! And as for you Woobin! Just you wait-"



❉IM-VIOLET'S NOTES