The Runaway Bride

The Runaway bride
" are you threatening us right now?? After what i have done for you?? I am the one who save you.. Damn it!!" Yonghwa shout " it's because you threatening me first..!! " i shout back. " see What i told you about woman Min Hyuk ah.., you just can't that easy to believe what they say. They can be so manipulative.. An angel and devil at the same time.. Do you understand what i mean, Min Hyuk?" Min hyuk just nod his head. "our hyung just take smooth landing to her trap ckcck" Jung Sin shake his head hopelessly. " look.. if you ask for money.. i can give you that, ok?? " " hyung.. we can let her stay for a while.., she can has my room and i will move to your room.. " Jung Sin quickly answer. I am not surprise seeing how money can change people's mind in a minute, he doensnt even need time to think about it. i think we are having an agreement already. " having that much money Seohyun sshi.., doensn't mean that you can do what you want " Yonghwa doesn't seem to agree. " we need that money, hyung. our landlady will kick our off by the end of this month if we don't pay her ontime" Jung Sin remain Yonghwa with the current situation that they have been going through and he is right.. their landlady definitely won't compromise anymore this time. " Jung Sin is right hyung.. " Jong Hyun add. I can see Yonghwa's eyes showing hesitation. " Yonghwa sshi.. I am so sorry for telling you lie just now. it's just a story that came to my mind and you know i am not in the situation where i can sit and relax and tell you the whole story why they came after me. I am trying to save my future here because i am not going back to marry that man! never in a million year, for God Shake!! and here is the safest place! " oh MY God.. i become so emotional, i don't ever remember when the last time i speak this loud. I try to calm down as i look all of them just listening to what i say. " i don't mean to hurt your pride by offering you money to help me but we are having a situation here, so why don't we just helping each other?. you can let me stay here for a while until i figure out how to solve this problem and i can help you with yours too.. ok?? " " let us discuss for a while.. " Yonghwa dragging all of them to a room and shut the door. I stand up alone and wondering what are they talking about. they have better come out with a good solution. 10 minute has pass.. " deuh.. is it to hard for them to make a decision?? why it takes so long just for a yes or no answer " i start to worry. then i see an open door. All of them come out.. please God.. please.. " ehem.. Seohyun sshi, i know you are in a very difficult situation right now and we are all agree to help you out.. " Yonghwa explain carefully. finally.. i feel so relieve right now. "but.. " oh wait.. there is a but.. " but what Yonghwa sshi?? " " about the money that you said before.. i don't think we can take it. we can solve this problem by ourself " " hyung.. what are you doing?? " " i know what i am doing, Jung Sin and i believe that Jong Hyun and Min Hyuk agree with my decision too but thank you so much fo kindness" he said firmly. Heoll.. really stuborn huh?? but.. who care?? haha.. " so is this mean that i am welcome to this family?? " i ask. " welcome to our family Seohyun " Jong Hyun say with smile on his face. " omo.. thank you guys.. you have no idea what this mean to me. i really.. really apreciate it. i promise i won't bothering you all, i will behave.. " " yeah.. um.. you can use my room instead of Jung Sin's.. you don't want to sleep in a mount of dirty loundry.. come over.. i will show you my room " we walk to a room near bathroom. " welcome.. " he open the door. the moment i step in, the first impression is the room is small.. really small.. even my bathroom is bigger than this. i walk around..there is a single bed room,a set of computer, a guitar at the conner. " do you play guitar?? " " yes.. since high school, do you play any?? " " piano.. i'm good in playing piano " " oh i see.. " " part of being in a wealthy family is you have to be well educated or if you are not that smart you have to at least have skill. i am having both of them. I am not trying to show off but knowledge is very important for me.. i don't want people label me as a spoiled brat who only know how to shop and have fun. " it must be difficult beeing you.. " Yonghwa give me that pity look. " no no.. i do have fun.. just not that much.. " " ok.. well we can talk about it later, i am sure that you are tired right now. i will leave you alone but before i leave.. uhm.. do you think i should change the bed cover for you?? it's new actually.. but incase you are not comfortable sleeping on it i can change it for you.." " oh.. no no.. i am fine with that.. " i look at the bed cover with the simpson face on it.. " are you sure?? " " yup..!! " " oh.. ok then.., you can call me if you need something.." he said before leaving. " i will.." i said before he dissapear. Fiuhhh.... i lie down, what a day.. i close my eyes and try to rest. i don't know how long i have been asleep until somebody knock my door. " come in..." i said. " uhm.. we will ordering food right now, do you hungry or maybe want to eat something?? " Jong Hyun ask. "wait.. i will come out " " ok.. we will wait for you at the living room.." i wake up and fix my hair then come out. " i want to eat jjajang.. " Min Hyuk say. " we eat that yesterday Min Hyuk ah..how about pizza?? " Jung Sin asked. " i prefer jjajangmyeon over pizza.. what about you Seohyun?? what do you want to eat?? jjajang or pizza " Yonghwa ask as he saw me join on the couch. " chicken salad with low fat mayo.. i am on diet right now.. i can't eat carb and a green tea latte please. and oh.. could you please buy me a cheese bread?? but make sure they use low fat cheese. " as soon i finish i realise they are all give me a what-the-hell-is-this-woman-talk-about look. " what?? that is what i want to eat.. aren't you asking me about that just now?" i answer innocently. " yes.. But between jjajangmyeon and pizza.. Beside that how can we possibly find any chicken salad or bread with what kind of thing you mention just now??" " low fat mayo and cheese.. " " ah.. Yes.. We are not eating that kind of thing, Seohyun sshi. So.. Jjajang or pizza?? " Yonghwa asked impatiently. " Um.. But.. " " just choose between 2 of them.. " " fine.. Jjajang for me.. But A small one please. I can't eat that much " i pouted. Yonghwa just roll his eyes. " great.. So we will order Jjajang " Yonghwa begin to dial the delivery number. " so seohyun sshi.., while waiting for the food.. Why don't you tell us a lil bit about yourself " Jung sin Say. " well.. " i start to talk. " so.. Basicly you just runaway.. Without any plan?? " Jong hyun asked. " yup!! At first i think i will just do it, our wedding is a bussiness you know.. Something that doesn't include any feeling on it. But at the last minute when i look at myself on the mirror, i thinking about it again.. Because when walk Down the aisle..There is no turning back. Is this what i really want? I just can't imagine my future with him, it completely blur.."