The Runaway Bride

The Runaway bride

" miss Seohyun!!! misss!!! please stop!!! "

 " i won't !! stop following me !! " i scream.., run Seohyun!! you have to save your own life!! even if your leg is about to tear apart.. you still have to run!!. i look back and find a group of man still following me. Geezz.. aren't they tired??!. incase you are wondering why i have been running like this..

30 minutes before..

" omo.. You look so beautiful Seohyun ahh.. " my mom say to me.

" I still can't  believe today is your wedding day.. It seems just yesterday you graduated from your high school but looked at you now.. You are going to be someone's wife in hours.. Oh my god..I think I am about to cry now.. " my mom start to tear a bit.

" don't cry mom..you will making me cry to.." I hug her tightly.

" aigo.. My precious one.. " she my hair gentle.. Oh.. I am gonna miss my mom so bad.. How can i leave her like this..

" i will come to Visit you everyday.. " i say between sob.

" silly girl.. How can you come to Visit me everyday since you have another responsibility. Being a wife is not that easy.. You must take a good care of your husband and kids.. Maintain your household..keep everything in balance. But if you find any difficulty or miss me and your father.. You are always welcome to our house.. You understand??  Aigoo.. Don't cry anymore.. You will ruin your make up later.." My mom say As she wipe my tear. 

" mom.. Would you leave me Alone for a second? I need to calm down myself.. " 

" of Course.. Sweatheart.. We still have 20 minutes before the ceremony start. Just take your time.. " my mom Said as she walk to the door.

" ah.. Do you need the make up artist to re touch your makeup? " my mom asked.

" No need.., i will do it by myself. I will be ready in a minutes.. " i Say and give Her an ok smile.

" alright.. We will wait for you.. " then she go out.

" alright Seo Joo Hyun.. This is the time.. " i walk to the window Which locate in my room and i open it.

" ok.. You can do it Seohyun ah.. It is now or Never.. " i have been thinking about this for days.. this room is locate on the first floor and conect to the back door of the backyard. This is the only way out!. 

I pause for a while and gather all my guts when suddenly..

Knock.. Knockk... 
" miss.. Are you ready?? The ceremony is about to start in a few minute.." Shut.. She must be my mom's assistant. There is No time.. I count untill 3 and then jump like a pro!! But..Ouch.. I think i hurt my ankle!!!

" miss.. Are you ready.. " the assistant come inside the room.., Oh God!! Damn ankle!! I immediately wear my shoes and run!!!!

" miss!!! Where are you going!! Oh my God..Miss!!!! " the assistant then rush to the wedding hall and inform the parents and groom about what she has saw just now.

" what??!! that woman!! How can she humiliate me like this!! " the groom is about to explode soon. This could be a serious problem for his family n companies!! 

" bodyguards!! Go and find Miss Seohyun and don't you dare to come back without her!! " he order with voice that full of anger. And all the bodyguards rushing to the backyard.

" oh God.. Uri Seohyun.. Ottoke.. " suddenly Seohyun's mom Faint due to the shockness.

" yeobo.. Yeobo.. Somebody please call the ambulance!!! " the situasion is out of control right now. All the occasion is being Cancel untill there is a new information, soon.

So Here i am...
Running like a marathon champion in my 5inch heels.. It's hurt so bad!! I should bring my sneakers with me!!

" miss Seohyun !!!  Please stop!!! "

" i won't !! Stop following me!! Aren't you all tired!!?? For God sake!!! " I look back once again. Great!!! It seems like they can't run anymore!! I faster my speed and make a left turn then a see a car with a man inside. He is about to leave. Alright!! I have an idea. I run to the car and open the door then jump in.

" wow..wow.. Young lady.. Who are you.. What are you doing in my car " The young man get a lil bit surprise.

" we have to leave now.. Please start the engine " I say.

" no.. I won't.. Until you answer my question. " he insist. Damn it!! They are getting closer. I quickly lock the door.

" I'm begging you.. Please hurry.. " i plead.

Dukk.. Dukkkk Dukkk.. They knock the window rudely and try to open the door. 

Oh God!! I don't want to come back to him!! NEVER!!!

 " hey.. Hey.. What are you doing!! " the young man is panic because getting surround by a group of black suit man.

" they are going to kill me!!! " I scream.

" what??!! Ki..kill you?? " he startled. 

" Jesus.. Christ.. What the hell is going on hear!! " he began to start the engine and leave with high speed.

" ok.. I think I'm safe now.. Thank you so much.." I look around to make sure that no car is following us right now.

" alright.. Will you tell me what is going on just now? Between you and that black suit man. And what's with that wedding gown" he glance at me.

" well.. Ehem.. " I think for a while.. I need to make up a story.

" well.. They are gangster.. " I answer..,

" gangster?? " he asked disbelief. I just nodded my head. I think this is the best story that come out off my mind right now.

" Goddess.. Are you doing crime or anything that harmful? " he asked while shudder. What kind of woman who would involve with gangster?!

" no.. My parents owe them a lot of money and can't afford to pay. So they asked me to marry their elder. I don't want to.. So I run away.. " sorry mom and dad.. 

" what?? How can your parents do that?? They should be the one who protect you!! "

" I don't blame them.. They just don't have any other choice... " I said weakly.

" haizz, so.. What are you going to do now? Do you have any relatives or friends that you can visit? " he asked.

" no.. I can't visit them.., those man are probably going to find me there.. " yeah.. Their bodyguards must already spread around South Korea right now.

" so.. ?? "

" can I just take a rest for a while at you place?? " I asked.

" what? At my place?? No no.. You can't.. " he reject quickly.

" I promised I won't bother you.. I will stay for a while until I figure a way out " I plead..

" but... "

" please.. I really don't have anywhere to go.. You are the only person that I think can save me now.. Hikkss.. " I start to fake a sound.. Usually it works to my parents.

" haiz.. Alright.. You can stay.. But JUST only a few days.. " finally he give up!!

" oh.. Thank you very much..!! I owe you!! " yeah!!!

" I'm Jung Yong Hwa anyway.. " he introduce himself.

" I'm Seo Joo  Hyun but you can call me Seohyun. Nice to meet you Yonghwa sshi.. "

" nice to meet you too.. But I have to tell you that I live with my friends.. " 

" it's okay.. " better than just me and him.. It must be awkward. But wait..

" friends?? " I asked.. Which means more than one for sure..,Yonghwa just nod his head.

" how many?? "

" 3 of them.." He answer lightly. 3,!!? Oh.. Great..Geez..

" no problem.. " I answered.. Which means definitely a big problem.. How can i live with 4 guys in a small apartment.. Zzz

Finally we arrive at a neighborhood which is quite far from town. Ok.. I think this place is safe enough.. No one will find me here.

" since today is Sunday..all off them must be at home right now.. But don't worry.. They are nice guy"


I follow YongHwa to enter his apartment building and go to his which locate in the second floor. Oh my God.. I'm so tired right now.. Dragging my wedding dress for hours.., Yonghwa enter the password and the door open automatically.

" come in, please.." He said.

" oh hyung.. You back.. Hoem.. " suddenly a man come out of nowhere.. Shirtless.. He just wearing a Spider-Man boxer .. What a view..

The shirtless man surprised when he saw a different gender is standing behind his hyung.

" argh!!! " he scream out loud try to cover his body.. Then rush to his room. Yonghwa chuckle lightly.

" welcome to the jungle.." He said. " that one is Lee Jung Sin  " he introduce the man.

" the others must be in the living room" he lead me to the living where two others is laying on the couch. 

" hey hyung.. " they turn back when they hear a footstep,

" wow.. Who is she hyung.. ??Your girlfriend or what?? Why is she wearing a wedding gown.. It's weird.. Halloween day not even yet come " someone asked. Is he think that I am on a parade show?? Halloween?. Who are crazy enough to dress like a bride on Halloween day..!! 

" it's not like that Min Hyuk ah.., have a sit please Seohyun sshi "

" are you kidnapping someone's bride, hyung?? this could be a serious crime.. Dude.. " another one asked..

" it's a long story Jong Hyun.. I will tell you later. I think that you should get change first Seohyun sshi.. I will find something comfy for you to wear " Yonghwa say as he go to find a shirt for me. 

Now.. It's just me and the two others.. They still look at me like I am an alien or something.

" do I miss something here.. " the man finally show up and join on the couch. Now 3 of them look at me.. Oh God.. Don't look at me like that.. Deuhh.. I'm not alien..just a woman with wedding gown n messy hair.. 

" here you go.. " Yonghwa show up and hand me shirt and training pants.

" I just can find this.. All of this just come out from laundry.. So don't worry they are clean " he said. 

" bathroom is over there.. " I nod my head lightly.

Huff.. Finally I can breath.. I almost die wearing that wedding gown while running.

When I finish get change I go back to the dining room and I hear a voice from television.

" BREAKING NEWS

TITLE  : The Most Wanted Woman in South Korea Seo Joo Hyun

Today must be one of the important day for our nation which is the merger of Seo Mining Cooperation with Golden Gate of Lee family through the wedding of The heiress of Seo Joo Hyun with The eldest son of Lee family, Lee Kang Joon. But until the time the bride didn't showed up.. Rumors said that miss Seo Hyun has runaway with her lovers. Until now her presence is still unknown., due to this incident.. The stock price of Seo Mining Cooperation and Golden Gate both hit the lowest point. Many  investor has to suffer a big loss. Seo family also offer 100 million won to whoever who find their daughter. I'm Choi Si won, from CBS report to you.

Crap!!! The news is on tv right now!! They are so fast!!!. When the new end. Four of them look at me.. 

" she is a heiress, hyung.. " Jong Hyun said.

" she is worth 100 million won, hyung.. With that much of money we can afford to buy a new guitar.. Drum.. " Jung Sin start to wondering around. 

" I need an explanation Miss Seo Joo Hyun.. " Yonghwan sharpen his eye gazed, his voice turn into a bit lower right now.

" you have heard from the new.. There nothing I can tell you.. " I answer nervously..

" are you telling me lie, just now? Gangster? Debt? " Yonghwa demand An answer.

" that.. Umm.. " shut.. Ottoke??

" I think we have to bring her to her parents.. Beside that we can get a lot of money!! Can you imagine that hyung.. Wogh.. " Jung Sin start to blaberring. " we can buy a new apartment to hyung..!! " Jung Sin clap happily. 

" shut up, Jung sin ah.."  Yonghwa said but his eyes still look at Seohyun.

" I don't think I can let you stay here, again,, Miss Seo Joo Hyun.. " 

" but.. He already promised.. "

" I think we should call the police, hyung.. Let them solve this problem.." Jong Hyun said.

" I think that is a good idea, too.. " Yonghwa agree.

Wait.. What?? They send me to the police.. No no.. This can't be happen.

" I warn all of you.. You had better keep me safe here.. Rather than send me to the police or to my parent. If you do., i will tell them that all off you try to kidnap me !! " I threaten them.

" what?? Kidnap..?? I'm the one who save  you from that guys.., the police won't believe in you " Yonghwa fight back.

" oh believe me.. I have money and power.. I can to anything that I want.., so instead of receiving money.. All of you will going into jail.. " i said confidently.

" jail?? " Jung Sin's become so pale. " I don't want spend my youth time in jail, hyung.. " 

" oh man.. I smell trouble here.. " Min Hyuk whisper to Jong Hyun. 

" a big one.. We are so dead right now.. " Jong Hyun reply, Min Hyuk just nod his head.


                                                          ***************

Anyeong everyonee... It's been a while since the last time I update.. Hohoho
From now on.. I will try to update more hihihi. So please enjoy this new chapter and don't forget to subscribe n coment.. Gomawo... :D