My list has you on it

You are on my list

It all started when Baekhyun and Chanyeol were 5years old. Baekhyun and Chanyeol's mothers' were close, so that's why Baekhyun and Chanyeol were close. Baekhyun always admired Chanyeol even though Chanyeol was younger. It was lunch time, Baekhyun and Chanyeol were having their lunch under a tree outside of the kindergarden. While they were eating, Chanyeol stopped and took out a small note book from his pocket along with a pencil. Baekhyun looked at him, curiously. Trying to find out what was he writing.

 

"Chanyeollie~ What are you writing?" the cute Baekhyun asked. Chanyeol just giggled and shook his head before keeping his note book. "Nothing.."Chanyeol smiled and went back eating, leaving Baekhyun confused.

 

˶⚈Ɛ⚈˵

 

Time passed and they finally became 10 years old. It was confirmed by Baekhyun himself that he liked Chanyeol. They were in the same school once again. They met a few friends. Kai, Kyungsoo, Kris and Tao. It was Science class, the teacher was not in yet and they were bored. Baekhyun finally knew why Chanyeol was carrying his note book everywere. Because the note book has a favourite list in it. Baekhyun was eager to find out if he was on his list. But all he knows is that, Kyungsoo and Kai are on that list.

 

˶⚈Ɛ⚈˵

 

It was Chanyeol's 14th birthday, he invited Baekhyun, Kai, Kris, Tao and Kyungsoo to his house for a sleepover. They were all getting ready to sleep, until Kai suggested that they should play truth or dare. Everyone nodded in excitement and  in agreement. So everyone sat in a circle. Baekhyun was beside Chanyeol. It was finally Baekhyun's turn in the game. Kyungsoo grinned and dared Baekhyun to kiss Chanyeol. Baekhyun blushed deep red and slowly bent over to kiss Chanyeol on the cheek. After kissing him, both of their faces were deep red.

 

˶⚈Ɛ⚈˵

 

Years had passed and Baekhyun was 16 years old. He wanted to confess to Chanyeol about his feelings and he still wanted to know. If he was on that list. It was lunch time and all of them were sitting at one table in the cafeteria. Baekhyun has already finished his food. The others were still eating except for Chanyeol and Baekhyun. Chanyeol decided not to eat since he was full, so he went writing in that note book of his. Baekhyun sighed and tried to look at what he was writing. "Chanyeollie~"Baekhyun nudged Chanyeol with his cute voice. Chanyeol sighed and answered the other by looking at him.

 

"A-am I on your list?"Baekhyun asked softly and Chanyeol chuckled. "Maybe"Chanyeol shrugged. Baekhyun pouted and sighed before laying his head on the table, knowing that. He should not confess at this age.

 

˶⚈Ɛ⚈˵

 

Baekhyun was finally 20. Nothing much has changed. Chanyeol still had that note book with him. He still loves Chanyeol and he still wants to know is he on that list or not. He was in school, having his night classes. After classes, they bid their teacher goodbye and left. Baekhyun walked out of the school and cursed, knowing that he just had to get a taxi since it's raining. But since Chanyeol was beside him.

"Why don't I drive you home today?"

 

˶⚈Ɛ⚈˵

 

The drive home was quiet and kind of awkward. Baekhyun sighed as he adjusted the air condition. Chanyeol looked at him with a worried expression plastered to his charming face. "Baekkie.. are you okay?"Chanyeol asked, sadly. Baekhyun nodded and looked out the window. It was raining heavily and it show no sign of it stopping any time soon. "Don't lie to me Baekkie. I know your not okay. You haven't been since last Friday"Chanyeol sighed and stopped the car at the red traffic light before running his fingers through the other's hair.

 

Baekhyun sighed and asked him softly "D-do you like me?". Chanyeol smiled and nodded "Of course I do". "No I mean by.. do you like me as more than a friend?" Baekhyun looked at him with pleading eyes. Chanyeol looked at him and gluped before driving his car again at the green light. "I don't like you Baekhyun. I only like you as a friend not more than that. Is that why you have been asking me if you could see my list?"Chanyeol asked. Baekhyun felt his heart ache and nod. He swear if it weren't for the rain, he would have ran out of the car.

 

After that, the whole journey was just plain awkward and filled with sadness.

 

 

˶⚈Ɛ⚈˵

Baekhyun sighed and played with his food during recess. Kai and Kyungsoo noticed his behaviour. Kyungsoo being the nice one. He quickly asked what's wrong. Baekhyun just kept quiet and sighed again. Kai shook his head and whispered into Kyungsoo's ear "Don't ask him anymore.. It will make him even upset".

In class, Kai noticed how sad Chanyeol looked so he quickly walked to his best pal. "Hey bro.. why the long face?'Kai asked with a chuckle. Chanyeol sighed and answered "You should have seen Baekhyun's face". Kai sat beside him and pat his back "Did you hurt him?". Chanyeol ruffled his hair in fustration and answered "What am I suppose to say? I love you too? I mean it is so awkward to answer him in the car".

Kai looked at him, shocked. "You mean he asked you if you liked him and you said No???". Chanyeol nodded and Kai hit his head lightly. "Pabo. You really hurt him. He didn't even eat because of you". Chanyeol sighed and Kai mumbled "What are you going to do now?".

˶⚈Ɛ⚈˵

 

It finally became winter. Baekhyun was in the park waiting for Kai and Kyungsoo. Baekhyun looked down as he ruffled his hair. Until he felt someone sit beside him. Baekhyun looked up and saw Chanyeol. Baekhyun stood up and was about to walk away until he felt as if he was hugged from behind. Baekhyun looked over his shoulder and saw Chanyeol hugging him. Baekhyun's eyes started to water and soon he burst into tears.

 

Chanyeol let him go and turned the other around to face him. "Hey~ don't cry"Chanyeol said soothingly as he wiped his tears away. Baekhyun looked at him and hugged him tightly, not wanting to let go. Chanyeol took out his notebook and opened it. "Baekkie~ Read it".

Baekhyun opened the book and saw the first page :

 

My favourite things to do:

Sing

Dance

See Baekhyun

 

 

Baekhyun blushed when he saw the last one and flipped another page.

 

My favourite people:

Kai

Kyungsoo

Kris

Tao

 

Baekhyun frowned and flipped another page.

 

The person I love :

Baekhyun. Only Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun gasped in shock and looked at Chanyeol. "B-But you said you did not have me on the list". Chanyeol sighed "I know what I said okay? and I am sorry. I was too shy and scared to tell you". Baekhyun started to tear up again as he recalled that scene. "Hey~ Hey~ I told you I was sorry"Chanyeol pulled the other into a tight hug. Baekhyun wiped his tears and looked at the ground.

 

Chanyeol noticed it and lifted his face up. "I love you Byun Baekhyun~ I always did". And that's it.

Chanyeol placed his lips onto Baekhyun's soft ones. Baekhyun sweared that the whole world stopped. That day, they went back with a wide smile on their lips and their hands tangled together. All Chanyeol could say to Baekhyun went they reached his house.

 

"Be mine baby"

˶⚈Ɛ⚈˵

 

 

Wedding bells rang and wide smiles were everywhere. Kai and Kyungsoo were at the entrance, holding hands as they talked to the groom. Kris's arm is around Tao's shoulder while they were talking to Baekhyun's parents. The bride was in the room waiting nervously while smiling at his face.

"I am finally getting married to him"

It was time. Baekhyun walked down the aisle with a wide smile as he looked at his husband-to-be. CHanyeol looked at him and he thought "I am so lucky to have such an angel".

 

'Park Chanyeol do you take Byun Baekhyun to be your beloved wife?"

"I do"

"Byun Baekhyun do you take Park Chanyeol to be your beloved husband?"

"I do"

"Park Chanyeol, you may kiss the bride"

And they finally kissed.

 

Cheering and claps could be heard in and out of the hall. After their kissed, Chanyeol chuckled and pecked his wife's nose.

"I love you Byun Baekhyun. I always did. I always will. You are forever on my list"

 

 

˶⚈Ɛ⚈˵

Hey~ Hope you enjor this fanfic~

Thanks for reading. Make sure to subscirbe and comment below.