Like?

Let's Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

By the third month, Yuri breaks the truth to her.

 

“You’re in love, Tiff.”

 

That makes Tiffany shoot her best friend a horrified look. “I am not!”

 

“Geez, such a disgusting teenager in denial.” Yuri rolls her eyeballs as she nudged her fiancé, who’s reading something on her smartphone. “Tell her the truth.”

 

“You’re in love, Tiff.” Jessica says monotonously.

 

“What?? Not you too!!” Tiffany throws a piece of potato chip towards her sister on the couch. When it landed on the beige cardigan Jessica is wearing, Yuri picks it up and eats it, creating an obnoxious munching sound.

 

“Serious, Fany, you’ve been talking about that Korean girl for months! And you guys have been hanging out together a lot recently. If you don’t have a plan of luring her to your apartment and murdering her with an axe, then you’re in love with her. And I bet with two keys to my new condominiums in Hong Kong that she’s in love with you too.”

 

“You just brought two condominiums?” Jessica finally looks up from her phone and stares at her fiancé.

 

Yuri waves her hand on her. “My father’s card. I was angry with him so I brought two condos and another Rubicon to piss him off. A pink Rubicon, I might add. Anyway, Tiff,” she turns to Tiffany again, “just accept it, sweetie pie. What’s so wrong of falling in love?”

  

“I don’t know.” Tiffany sighs heavily. “Love never seems like a good idea to me.”

 

That makes Yuri softened. “Tiffany, love is never a good idea to anyone. But love is a great idea at the same time too.”

 

And Tiffany thinks that she might agree with her best friend. Maybe she could have a chance in love. Just because her parents' are screwed up, doesn’t mean she will have the same too.

 

But she’s too afraid to fall in love with Taeyeonn. She’s afraid that she would get hurt when she finds out that Taeyeon doesn’t feel the same way.

 

“Just go with the flow, Tiff.”

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter