Look-a-like

Let's Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the first time, Tiffany Hwang met a someone named Kim Taeyeon in the beginning of summer. The very first thing she thought about was that the person looks like her sister who was currently in California.

 

But then she wasn’t really. Maybe it was because she missed her sister so much. Jessica has been too busy in L.A. because of their father’s commands, leaving her fiancé Kwon Yuri to cling on Tiffany. Maybe it was just a reason of her to say something out of the awkwardness between them. However, Tiffany stupidly voiced out her thoughts when Taeyeon asked if there was something wrong on her face that made the other stare at her for too long that she should.

 

“You look like my sister.”

 

“… oh.”

 

Shortly to say, Tiffany and Taeyeon's first encounter was not that magical. 

 

 

Kim Taeyeon is twenty five, a newbie in the designing world, but a brilliant and quite famous one in it. She was already famous even in her college days. Her exceptional talent brought her across the seas from around the world. Hwang Enterprise called her personally and asked her to join their upcoming project, and she said she was more than pleased, although it sounded like her voice didn’t agree with her words.

 

Hwang Miyoung or rather Tiffany is the boss of the representative who called the young designer. She had seen the handful data of the said woman, having a lot of achievements in such a young age, and then she agreed with her father for hiring the Kim girl to work with their upcoming project. Her father likes challenges and surprises. She had hoped he hadn’t taken that side of the said old man. Why can’t she be like Sooyeon, her half sister? Said woman lives with steady plans, following the rules to his best that she could actually tell what she should expect in the end. It’s like Jessica planned her whole twenty seven years of living. The only unreadable thing in the woman’s life is her fiancé, Kwon Yuri. Maybe everyone has always been right; Jessica has their father’s face while Tiffany inherited the old man’s traits.

 

Taeyeon, Tiffany had concluded by two weeks of meeting the woman occasionally, is quite similar with her. Kim Taeyeon also like new things, exploring them, meeting what he didn’t expect in the first place. Maybe that’s the only thing that made Tiffany have the interest in talking to the young designer.  Seriously, they’re two years a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter