Chapter 2

She's Dangerous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona arrived in SM University just in time because it was only a few blocks away from the dormitory. Her first class was Calculus and it ended so fast without her realizing it. 

The professor dismissed the class and when she got out of the room, the hallway was jam packed with students.

Some students are in a hurry to their next class, some are gossiping and some are just busy with their own little worlds.

Yoona headed to the lockers' area and searched for her locker's key inside her bag. Her bag was loaded with stuff and she needs to leave some of it behind. After some time, she finally found her keys and as she was about to insert it to the keyhole, students, for some unknown reason began to gasp and murmur as if they saw a celebrity or something.

The students began to move aside to make way in the middle of the hallway. Yoona can hear girls squealing everywhere and she was more than intrigued to know what's the commotion all about.  She has completely forgotten to unload her things and joined the crowd of people. 

That was when she found out that the crowd is getting wild over of a group of people. They were too many she wasn't quite sure of their number. Maybe around 12? Or 13? 

Yoona swore they walked like models, turning the hallway into a fashion runway. She felt like her mind is deluding her vision for she could see the group walk in slow motion as if they were in an action film or something. 
 
They are mostly boys and she is quite sure there is a girl too. 

The girl was in the middle of the guys as if they were her bodyguards. Yoona couldn't really see their faces because she was too far away from them. 

Who could they possibly be? She asked herself cluelessly. 

"Their gang is called 'EXO'.They're quite famous in the Gangnam District." The girl beside Yoona spoke all of a sudden, as if reading her mind. 

Yoona looked at the owner of the voice and found a tall, beautiful young lady who seemed to be sending that information to her. 

"Hmm" is all that she could reply. 

Gang? Does she mean that group of gangsters? Aren't they those bad guys who don't know anything but to fight and sell illegal drugs?

Yoona's body trembled by that idea.

If they were actually thugs, how could these people around her get this excited? 

She turned her head to look at the center of attention once again.

She was really curious. 

Fortunately for her, they are now within her range of sight. They are now finally getting closer and closer... 

Yoona saw some of the members' faces and she must say, they were all goodlooking. But when she set her eyes to the girl in the middle, her jaw dropped.

Truthfully speaking, the girl is very beautiful. Scratch that. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter