Chapter 1

She's Dangerous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Are you really sure about this, honey?" Im Eun Seuk, Yoona's mother asked Yoona over the phone with a hint of sadness in her voice. Her mother has been asking that question for the nth time already. 

Yoona sighed. "I already told you, Mom. I know what I'm doing. I'm not a kid anymore, remember?"

"I know...I'm just... really worried. I understand what you're going through but at least you have me here, right? I mean, me and your father?" Her mother said, trying to change Yoona's mind. 

She rolled her eyes and groaned at the mention of her father's name. 

"Yeah yeah. He didn't even asked why i want to do this. He never cared for me. He only cared about his stupid company." Yoona said angrily. 

"Don't think like that. He cares about you, honey." The old lady assured her.

"Of course." She answered sarcastically.

Ever since Yoona was a child, she never understood her father. The latter would be out all day, working in his office without calling her and ask if she is doing fine in school or if she had already finished her piano lessons. Her mother would call her "honey","Sweetheart","baby girl" and "yoong" but to her father, she was just "Yoona".

Her life as a kid was quite miserable. Yes, she had friends. However, most of them are "fake friends" trying to get close to her because she was the heiress of one of the biggest companies in Korea, IY Corporation. 

All she ever did was to follow her father's every command. Yoona did what she was told but she didn't even received a single praise and appreciation from her own father. To top it worst, he wanted her to lead the company when the right time comes. 

Thinking about it saddens her. Yoona didn't want to become like him. She didn't want to become a monster. 

But she was glad that that monster let her do what she wants this time. Well, It doesn't matter now. 

As long as she has her freedom now.. She is happy. Even though it's only temporary...

"I guess nothing can stop you now, huh.. Listen, Yoong, whenever you need something, don't hesitate to give me a call, alright?" 

She smiled for the very first time that day. She was really glad to have her as her mom. What saddens her is the thought of leaving her mother alone in their old mansion. She felt like a selfish young little brat.

"Yes, mom." She replied, trying to fight her tears from falling. 

"Just remember,  whatever you do, i would always be proud of you, Yoong. I guess...i'll be going. Good bye. I love you" and the phone hang up.

The last three words made her weak in the knees. Yoona couldn't help it anymore. Tears started to flow in her cheeks and she felt really helpless. She couldn't imagine living her life without her mother but she knew that she needs to be independent. For the sake of her mother, she needs to stay strong.

She got up from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter