Chapter 3

She's Dangerous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Noona.. Your hand still hurts from yesterday's fight, right? Do you feel fine now?  Do you need something? Do you want me to get you something to eat? O-or do you want me to give you a massage?" The black haired guy asked the leader of Exo with a worried face. 

Yuri ignored the concerned fellow and stared blankly outside the window. Whatever she's looking at, nobody knows. 

"You're annoying, Jong In." Kris face palmed at Kai's non stop pestering. 

"Stop bothering Yul." He added. 

Kai narrowed his eyes at him. "Don't go and throw your anger on me, Hyung. Just 'cause Noona dumped-"

"That." Kris quickly interrupted. "...Is a different story. Shut the hell up or else...I'll kill you." He answered back with gritted teeth. 

Luhan, along with Baekhyun snickered at the two bickering guys. 

Yuri, who was sitting between Kai and Kris, gave both of them a death glare and looked at the board with her brows still furrowed.

Uh-oh. The boys thought.

The last thing they wanted was to make Yuri mad. They won't really like what'll happen to them if ever she gets mad. 

The boys went silent. It looks like their leader is not in a good mood. 

Kris on the other hand couldn't believe that Kai just mentioned that. And to top it worst, Yuri was surely listening to their conversation. 

Great, just great. He thought.

All this time, he thought he can move on. He thought he can put aside his feelings for her. But it was the total opposite. 

He is still dying inside.

He didn't care if she's gay. He didn't care if she had more girlfriends than him. He admits that he was playing around a bit too much with other women in the past but Yuri was not just one of the "other women". 

She is different. 

He didn't care if everyone else is telling him that it's hopeless. He loved her even though he knew that he had no chance from the very beginning. Who is he kidding? He still loves her until now. But he needs to let his feelings go...

For his sake and for HERS too.

Kris looked at Yuri's direction.

"If only you were mine, Yuri" He said in his mind with desperate eyes. 

But something else caught his attention. In the corner of his eyes, he saw someone staring at Yuri too.

It was Im Yoona. 

Yoona was pretty much sure that she didn't want to be in the same room with Kris because just seeing him makes her blood boil. 

However, seeing Yuri was another story.

She couldn't hide the fact that she was still affected by Yuri's presence. Just like some magnet, Yuri was someone Yoona can't take her eyes away from. She must be staring at Yuri for a long time already and good thing the latter seems to be preoccupied. 

And there she glanced at Kris' direction. He was glaring at her like she killed his dog or something. 

She scoffed and faced the board's direction. 

"What's this jerk's problem?" Yoona grunted. 

"Wow. You and Kris Wu from Exo know each other, huh?" Sooyoung, who was sitting beside her, whispered quietly.

Yoona couldn't believe her ears. 

"H-he's from what?!!!" She shouted at the top of her lungs. 

The whole class is now looking at her... Yoona cursed under her breath. 

"What's with the sudden outburst,Miss.." Professor Kim asked Yoona with one brow raised.

She wanted to slap herself for making a scene at the first day of school. She has intended to have a low profile but she was too carelss...

"Yoona.. Sir." Yoona nervously answered.

Professor Kim grabbed the students' list and searched for her name. 

"Im Yoona,huh?" He said as he fixed his glasses.

She nodded. God, she was so embarrassed. It looks like she will receive a scolding or two.

"Im Yoona... Have you been in my class before? 'Coz I'm pretty sure I've heard that name somewhere..." The middle aged man massaged his temples as if trying to remember something.

"That name sure is familiar, all right." Kris sp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter