First Boyfriend

First Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Babe, I don’t want to lie to you anymore. I have to admit this. But please, don’t get mad at me. I just hope you’ll understand,” Kai said behind her as he linked his arms around her waist. They are in Ga-In’s house and she was cooking him his favorite dish. She stiffened when she heard him. Flinging his hands away, she turned to glare at him.

“Who is she?!” she snapped.

“Huh?”

“The girl you’re cheating me of!” she said impatiently, her fist tightening on the spatula. She had readied herself for a time like this. She knew that many women were falling for his boyfriend and who could blame them? Her boyfriend was hot, she grudgingly admitted. She waited for him to confess. Abruptly he laughed. The nerve.

“I have a jealous girlfriend,” he teased as he pinched her nose. The spatula came to hit his head making him groan out loud.

“Start talking!” she snapped.

He heaved a sigh while rubbing his head. Then he said, “Remember during our try-outs for the swimming committee?” When she didn’t respond, he said, “I didn’t actually drown that day.” With her sudden frown, he said hastily, “I deliberately made you think I am drowning so you’ll have no choice but to resuscitate me. That way, I’ll be your first kiss. You know I heard your conversation with your friend and that-”

The sound of the spatula hitting his skull almost echoed in the entire kitchen. He groaned out loud and backed away a step.

“Kim Jong-In!” she shouted with the terrifying weapon poised on her hand. With visible fright, he circled the table to keep a distance between them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter