A promise

First Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Song Ga-In took a deep, anxious breath and let it out slowly. She stared at her reflection, her eyes wide with apprehension as her gaze slid on her non-existent chest and thin hips emphasized by the black swimwear. She bit her lower lip while uncomfortably adjusting the tight material on her derriere. She would have opted for something y, maybe a cherry red or hot pink number.

But she had the misfortune of having a lovable yet over-the-top conservative mother who had chosen the black swimwear yesterday. She could not imagine that one could swim fully clothed from neck to ankle. The only thing that can really distinguish the clothing as swimwear was the tightness of it, which had only emphasized her skinny, petite body.

She heaved a lusty sigh. At least, she could get herself nearer to the smartest guy in school. She let out a hysterical giggle at the thought of Oh Sehun, the reason why she had joined the Swimming Club in the first place. She had casted her eye on the senior the moment she entered as freshman. Only a few months flew ever since she saw him yet she had decided that he was the perfect guy for her.

He was smart, capable, athletic, and a total gentleman.

She had definitely put the most important entry on her diary two days ago: when her hand accidentally touched his on the cafeteria. She didn’t notice him on her side when her hand reached out for a cold beverage. It turned out he had the same taste and had reached the drink at the same time. Their hands collided and she swore that she felt electrical currents shooting her nerves. He had muttered an apology and took another drink. She had been tongue tied as she stared at his retreating back. She had emphasized in her diary that they have the same taste which made her giddy once again.

“You’re thinking about him once again huh?” her friend Yoona interrupted her thoughts. Ga-In turned to look and stared in wide-eyed disbelief at the curvy figure of the woman before her, clad in a clingy one piece suit number. What’s more, it was cherry red.

Her eyes automatically went to her own matronly wear and heaved a sigh of frustration.

Yoona gave her pitiful look while checking herself in the mirror. Ga-In often wondered how they became close friends. Her friend was popular because she was beautiful and owned a y body. While Ga-In had flat-chest and slightly above average grades.

“How can you attract that guy when you’re wearing that?” she asked, rubbing more dirt on her face.

Ga-In glared at her. “Sehun oppa-” she stopped, couldn’t help the squeal inside her while uttering his name. She cleared once again. “Sehun oppa is a gentleman and wouldn’t be attracted to girls who showed too much skin. He prefers the conservative type,” she said philosophically.

Like me, she added inwardly.

“Ouch. Are you insulting me?” she asked while braising her arms on her y hips, giving a pout.

Ga-In rolled her eyes. “It isn’t as if it will affect you. He’s not your type.”

Yoona let out a scoff while tucking her hair. “Yeah right. He is not my type. Would you believe that he called me a ?” she asked, her eyes suddenly darkened.

Ga-In gasped. “He did not!”

“He definite

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter