Try Outs

First Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

When they went out of the shower room, everyone in the swimming pool turned to stare at their direction. Ga-In knew that they were looking at Yoona and she couldn’t blame them. She just exuded that amazing confidence, sultry beauty, and to die for body. She noticed mouths opened and the eyes that followed Yoona’s every move while she walked awkwardly behind her, too conscious with her flat chest which nobody even cared to glance in the first place.

Her eyes widened when they saw Sehun oppa several meters infront of them only clad in his black swimwear while a white towel hung on his shoulders. Automatically, her eyes took note of the rippling muscles drenched in water. His dark hair clung carelessly on his wet cheeks and his eyes. Ga-In sighed inwardly. She wanted to drown herself in them but she didn't have the courage to look at his eyes directly.

He stopped walking when they were only few feet away. His brows raised when his eyes clashed with Yoona.

“Oh Solun-sshi,” Yoona blurted out, while checking him insolently from head to toe. “I thought an elementary kid came to join us,” she said.

She could kill her, Ga-In thought. She saw him stiffened.

“It’s Sehun,” both Ga-In and Sehun blurted out.

“Whatever,” Yoona muttered as she flipped her hair to the side, gave Sehun another insolent look then walked away, her hips swayed enticingly, leaving behind Ga-In with Sehun. Sehun, in return, frowned at Yoona’s retreating figure.

“I-I’m s-sorry S-Sehu-” she stopped. She cannot even complete her sentence, feeling her mind jumbled with the right words. Come on, you useless brain, help me, she thought. She opened to speak again but Sehun beat her to it.

“Kai hyung!” he blurted out, looking past her shoulder. Ga-In stiffened in shock. That loathsome guy can’t be here! Without waiting for confirmation, her feet began to sneakily walk away when an awfully familiar, mocking voice spoke.

“Yah, where’s the funeral?” he said, a mocking laugh evident on his voice. Ga-In knew he was talking about her black swimwear. Ga-In gritted her teeth and continued walking, trying to appear as if she didn’t hear him.

“Nice ,” she heard him mutter. Her eyes bulged from her sockets and she stopped walking. How dare he?! How could he insult her so casually infront of Sehun oppa? Really, he was too much! Furiously she turned around, ready to blast his head off when she noticed him looking at another woman. The furious words accumulated on came out in a squeak, realizing her mistake. Then, Kai turned to look at her, his brows raised in amusement, as if reading his mind.

“I’m not talking about you,” Kai said. “Dream on.” Ga-In felt her cheeks burned. She turned her back, unable to look at Sehun oppa’s expression.

***

As the president of the swimming club, Oh Sehun was responsible fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter