First Kiss

First Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Maybe she went too far, she thought as they readied themselves before the pool. She could see the change in Kai when she said those words. But she wondered why he was affected by what she said. In the past he had always bullied her, she would often complain but not fight back. A while ago was the only time that she had spoken such words to him. Maybe if she had been braver back then and spoke her mind freely, Kai wouldn’t have bullied her so.

Her train of thoughts broke with the sudden sound of whistle. Without warning, Kai plunged to the water. Following seconds later, Ga-In went plunging to the cold water, muttering curses inwardly. She should pay attention. Her feet pushed more forcefully on the water while her arms propelled her body with as much strength as she could. She could see Kai several yards away from her. Using butterfly , she pushed harder. He is still a good few feet away from her.

Why did the pool seem bigger all of a sudden?

Abruptly, she went past him. Odd, she thought but she kept on swimming harder and faster. The adrenaline pumping on her veins as she neared the end. She could feel the victory within her grasp. Finally she caught her breath when she reached the wall, smiling hugely to herself. She wanted to shout her victory. She covered and giggled instead. Who would have thought that she could really defeat him? He had even jumped earlier than her. She started to get up from the water while looking at his direction. She frowned when she noticed him unmoving on the water.

What was he doing?

Frowning, she continued watching him. He seemed to be not moving at all. He couldn’t possibly be embarrassed because he lost so he doesn’t want to get out. Then her eyes widened in apprehension as his body sunk. Abruptly, Ga-In went plunging back to the water.

She doesn’t know how she did it. A moment she was pulling his heavy body then the next she was sitting beside his unconscious body, shaking his shoulders violently.

“Yah Kim Jong-in!” she shouted. She began shouting for help, realizing that the others were far away from them. Damn long pool. If she won’t do anything, it might be too late. Ga-In could not believe that this guy had drowned.

What to do?

“Yah Kim Jong-in! Don’t die idiot!” she kept on shaking his chest and shoulders. She began slapping his face to wake him. “Wake up!” she shouted, her heart pounding so heavily. “Yah!”

A sudden thought formed in her mind. She set aside her inhibitions and kneeled infront of him. With shaking fingers, she pinched his nose while the other hand went to raise his chin. She closed her eyelids and inhaled deeply before finding his mouth blindly, sealing his lips with him, sharing him her breath.

She pulled out almost immediately, feeling a tingle on her lips. Shaking away her thought, she reached for him again. This time her eyes opened when she touched her lips with his. She tugged on his chin to open his mouth and she gasped when her tongue collided with his accidentally. She broke the contact and began the process all over again. She heard the approaching

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter