Chapter 1

It's you


"YIXING! Your zoning out again" I was pulled back from reality again when I felt someone nudged my shoulders a little too hard, looking around, I saw baekhyun looking at me in Disbelief. Like he can't beleive I didn't heard everything that he said and he just tsked when I gave him an apologetic smile.

"Sorry baek, didn't mean to zone out on you again" I apologize and gave him a small smile.

"Seriously, you always do that. What where you thinking anyway?" Kyungsoo asked from a crossed the table they were seating. They are in the school cafeteria, eating lunch together just like everyday when baekhyun started talking about his day with his boyfriend, Chanyeol. How they always laugh at everything and how chanyeol will be his last forever.

"Honestly...nothing. I just drift apart." I answered, showing a little creased in my forehead to tell them that me too don't know why I zoned out so much. Actually, I just don't have a heart to listen to Baekhyun's Love history, it hurts a little too much because those are the thoughts that I have too back when we were still together. That we will last Forever, but it ended in the other way leaving me in pain. 

"Maybe you should do counseling" baekhyun suggested out of concern for his friend's well being which made him smile.

"Yeah, I'm actually planning on that, I'm just waiting for Lu Han" I answered. 

"Oh! Lu Han's Coming? When?" Kyungsoo and Baekhyun got excited about this. Lu Han is my cousin, he visits every once in a while and all of my friends know him because he hang out with them a lot too. And also because of sehun.

"Maybe next month. He misses Sehun a little too much he won't stop talking about him" I laughed at the thought, they all know that Lu Han have a huge crush on Sehun even though they all don't understand what he saw in him. Sehun is a one hell of a Brat but he's a nice guy too. Well, knowing Lu Han, I think they matched.

"Haha wait till jongdae hears this"  Baekhyun said, If Sehun is a Brat, Jongdae is a Troll. He won't stop making fun of Sehun when he found out about Lu Hans Crush on him and it always irritates sehun to death. Sehun likes to teased, but hates to be teased But when the two of them tagged along with Chanyeol, its like the end of the world for everyone. They would all joke around and laugh at each other. It's funny, amusing and irritating all at the same time. I feel so much alive in here. Something that he didn't felt for quite a long time.

"Speaking of others, where are they?" I asked when I realize that are usually full and Loud table is almost empty today. Something he's not used too because if Baekhyun is here, then Chanyeol should also be here because the two of them is always (literally) together and Jongdae and Sehun will be with him. 

"Yeah they're supposed to be here for like 10 min-" 

"Hey Babe" JongIn appeared out of knowhere and put his hands over kyungsoo's shoulders and got cut off to what he was saying. 

"Get your hands off me and I'm not your Babe. I told you to stop calling me that because I don't want people to mistaken me with that Movie with a pig" kyungsoo grumbles and shook JongIns hand off. 

"And I told you you're the only one who thinks that." JongIn answered, still hands on Kyungsoo shoulders as the smaller boy struggles under him. 

JongIn and Kyungsoo. They like each other. Everyone knows that and no one still knows why they are still not together.

"Actually, I think so too." I said, looking at Kyungsoo to help the boy. Kyungsoo really hates that name because he thinks it reflects to someone being lost in a huge city and he claims he's old enough to know what's going on around him. Even though he admit there are some things he still has no knowledge of, he claims he knows enough not to be lost. 

"See! Yixing thinks so too" kyungsoo exclaimed and gave me a grateful look.

" We all know that Yixing's just being nice so if you want to ask someone for their opinion, you should ask baekhyun, who's....ting at the moment" JongIn said the word a little too Loud to catch Baekhyuns attention who's smiling widely at his phone and everyone else in the cafeteria.

"I'm not ting," baekhyun hissed at JongIn. "I'm just Texting" baekhyun added.

"Yeah, -Ting" JongIn repeat the word again and Laugh at Baekhyuns embarrassed face because people are starting to look at hin strangely.

"Shut up! Just go kyungsoo somewhere" baekhyun smirk and gave the two a dirty look which earned him a smack on the forehead from kyungsoo.

"Ya! Why involve me in your bickering?" Kyungsoo bark at baekhyun as JongIn gave him a playful smirk.

"Because he won't get out of here as long as your here." Baekhyun said, still holding his phone on one hand and soothing his forehead in the other. 

They were always like this. Everyday, and I never got tired of it.

"Where you ting chanyeol?" I teased baekhyun, now joining the bickering three. 

JongIn and Kyungsoo laughed at Baekhyuns "offended" face.

"Yixing, you, of all people here, decided to join this two idiots? I thought we're friends?" Baekhyun said, pretending to be hurt and I just laughed it off.

"Yeah, but seriously, where are they?" I asked, really curious this time.

"They're just around the corridor. They got assigned for touring a new student around the campus because they got caught running around and bump into the school principal." Baekhyun told them and laughing at the other three's stupidity. If there is somthing they hate to do. It's school charity work.

"A new student?" Kyungsoo ask, suddenly got curious cause its almost 2nd quarter of the school year. 

"Yeah. I saw Him, he's in my class and he's really tall. Taller than me, I think he's almost the same height with chanyeol. And he came from China too" JongIn turns to me as he said this.

"Really? Yixing that would be nice. You can talk to someone in mandarin when your getting frustrated and don't know what to say in Hangul." Baekhyun said at him. They all know that he got really frustrated because there are times that he don't know how to express himself as his Hangul Vocabulary runs out of words. The quirks of being an foreign student.

"Yeah, that would be really nice" i agreed, immediately planning to befriend this new student when he heard chanyeols deep voice from behind them.

"Baby!" Chanyeol called and rushed in to baekhyuns side and stare at each other with full of love I turned around immediately. So much love and I can't stand it.

"Oh please! Stop that atleast after we ate" he heard sehuns said and saw him slide to the other side of the table and started to throw dirty tissues at the lovers beside him. "And you! Why are you here again?" Sehun then turned around to look at JongIn and Kyungsoo. 

"I'm not here for you" JongIn answered.

"Yeah I know, you're here for kyungsoo so go now and take him-Ow!" Sehun whines as Kyungsoo gave him a smack in the head.

"Oh Sehun, shut the up" kyungsoo snarl again and turned to me, " why does everyone wants to push me away with this retard?" 

"Oh you're lucky Jongdae is pretty busy with the new student here or else you'll get a lot worse" Sehun retorted. Still soothing his head.

"What's with this new student? Chanyeol won't stop talking about him either?" Baekhyun joined in when chanyeol get them foods.

"Nothing... Well he's something" JongIn said which furrows their brows more in confussion and curiosity.

"He's just... intimidating, and Scary. He's too tall." Sehun added. Baekhyun, kyungsoo and yixing exchanged glances at each other.

"Oohh!! Oh Sehun is Intimidated. I wonder how he really is?" Baekhyun said. 
 
"And what does height have to do with personality?" Kyungsoo added. Knowing he's the shortest in the group. 

"Well baekhyun is in avergae height and he's a ." I said. Pointing a thumb in baekhyuns direction.

"Ya!" Baekhyun tap my finger away.

"Oh just wait till you see him" sehun answered. And just in time they heard Jongdae's Loud Voice at the entrance of the cafeteria and they all looked around to see this "controversial" new student and He immediately regretted the action. 

 

------------------------------------------

"And this is the cafeteria" Jongdae said to me and smiled. I like this Jongdae, he's playful but real nice. "They serve a few Chinese delicacies here because there are quite a lot of Chinese students so you won't miss that much." Jongdae added. 

"I was really hoping you would say that" I said though I don't really mind.

"Come sit with us, I have a Chinese friend too and I think you two would get along well." Jongdae said as he leads me to a table near the far wall of the cafeteria.

"Really?" I asked, surprise.

"Why?" Jongdae playfully narrowed his eyes.

"Nothing. I just didn't think I'll encounter one so soon." I explained immediately before he gets any idea.

"Oh don't worry, Yixing is nice" Jongdae shrugged it off and continue walking so he didn't notice him got startled by the name. 

'Cut it out kris. There are so many Yixing in the world' I told myself, calming myself down. Right. But then Yixing is not a very common name. 

"Hey Kris? You ok?" Jongdae ask. I didn't notice that I have stopped following him towards the table so he came back to check if I'm Ok.

"Yeah, just a little tired" I tried to hide the panic in my voice but it must be visible in my face because Jongdae gave me knowing smile.

"Don't worry, they won't eat you alive. My friends are nice. It's just that sometimes, well most of the time, they're weird just like Sehun." Jongdae explain.

I smiled at the mention of Sehun's name. The first thing sehun said to him when they saw him with the principal is that "Dude, How tall are you?!" That made chanyeol laugh so hard they both got detention.

"Yeah, Sehun." I chuckled. 

"Yeah, but seriously, sehun is a nice kid. He just loves to play around" Jongdae said again on behalf of sehun.

"Oh don't worry, I like him" I assured but added quickly because Jongdae look at him with disbelief "not the way you think"

"That's fine, someone already got his attention anyway" Jongdae smiled. 
"And here we are, this are my friends. Guys, this is Kris" Jongdae introduced him to his friends.

"Wow he really is Intimadating" a boy with black hair and small eyes said to him. 

"Told you so" He heard Sehun from the other side of the table. He's sitting beside a tanned skinned guy he remember in one of his class, his hands on the shoulder of the boy next to him with huge Owl-like eyes that's starring at him I wonder what's wrong with him.

"Yes kyungsoo he's tall, stop staring, your freaking him out. And No baekhyun he's not intimidating, sehun is just being his usual self and you, what are you doing here?" Jongdae turned to the tan skinned guy that's sitting between sehun and Kyungsoo(I figured that one out in the way he stares at me) 

"I'm not here for you," the guy answered "hey man, I'm JongIn. we're in the same class" JongIn gave him a small salute of recognition.

"Yeah, I remember you" I answered and nod at him. 

"Don't mind those fools, now I want you to meet this guy, he's the only sane one here so if you don't want to go crazy, stick with him." Jongdae said as he tap the shoulders of another guy who's back is on him and he felt his whole body went numb as he recognize the figure even in the back. 

! I'm so ed up.

"Meet Yixing" 

And Yixing turned his head and looked at me. 

.

 

A/N 

done with the first chapter :)

hope you enjoy the story :D