Fourth Chapter

Insert Title Here

 

tumblr_mrrxadPqhC1rdp739o1_500.gif

Kim Myungsoo is the current school photographer and Hyeri's childhood friend.

Despite his cold looks, he is one childishly stupid Senior who tends to befriend everyone on sight, picking no genders which makes Krystal irritated by the minte. He's unbelievably smart and sociable though Sunggyu's better than him according to Kim Sunggyu.

 

 

fancy_divider.gif

 

"I don't believe School Festival is going to happen on the second month of the school year!" I shouted, banging my palms on the plastic table, making everything on it bounce high.

Krystal spared me a glance and turned back her attention to Myungsoo who's busy glaring at every fiber of my body. "If my camera falls down I will beat the eyes out of you."

"Yah Kim Myungsoo, you can't do that." Sungyeol butted in, dropping the huge pile of papers that we have to read, mostly suggestions and complaints from the whole student body. Which I think is not really good because we recieve many confessions instead of suggestions and it's bothersome to read I love you Krystal Jung on those pieces of paper. I could swear the violent freak blackmailed someone to write it for her.

Myungsoo looked at Sungyeol questioningly. "And why is that?"

"You're so stupid. You can't beat the eyes out of someone who doesn't have eyes, you know." Sungyeol countered, trying to keep a straight expression but failed when everyone in the council burst out laughing.

I rolled my eyes and sighed. These stupid people are nothing but dead weight on the society and I propose they should be thrown outside the earth immediately. " I still don't believe the School Festival is happening this early."

"Have you read the suggestion box?" Sungyeol asked. "Apparently they all want to move it earlier so we could have the advantage of having more new students and they won't even miss a semester! Pretty smart if you ask me and the voice of the people should be heard."

I looked at him disgustingly. "I hate you and your little speeches. Makes me want to strangle you."

"Yada yada are we going to work on this or are you going to continue proclaiming your love for me?" Sungyeol grunted annoyingly. I'll go to his house later and kill his little bald cat then I'll laugh hysterically like a character from a bad movie and---

A loud knock interrupted my train of thoughts and everyone turned to the the door. Krystal opened it and smiled when Hyeri's head popped out a little and it backed out again when she saw the number of people in the room.

I chuckled involuntarily. Wait. No that's not cute that's awkward oh god.

"Yah Kim Myungsoo, Hyeri wants to talk to you." Krystal called and everyone gave him many go for its and go court her alreadys which I personally hate. Like what's attractive about her? Her hair isn't that smooth, her eyes aren't that sparkly and she's not that pretty.

Myungsoo dragged himself out of the room and I found myself trailing my eyes on him. I heard a grunt that sounded like "what the hell do you want" before it totally closed, making me grimace in irritation. 

"So, the yearly race is going to be upgraded as most Seniors suggested. I'm thinking about making this the No-Rules Race which doesn't need more explanation and a longer route. Including the whole school as the race and of course everyone can join. What do you guys say?" Sungyeol propoed but it barely went throguh my ear as I was too busy staring at the door. Why are they talking too long?

"Sunggyu, what do you think?" Krystal asked, amusement displayed on her face. "I hope you come up with an idea since you're too busy waiting for Myungsoo to enter again."

I rolled my eyes and glared at the Juniors who are trying to hold back their laughter.

 

The day ended and all I wanted to do was sleep. I walked groggily towards my apartment and glanced at the clock. 10:56 pm it told me. Oh god this is why I get those annoying eye bags every morning. I opened the door to the building and closed my eyes as I waited for the elevator to stop at my floor and when I did, I spent no time loitering as I ran to my room only to stop when I heard soft sobs from one of the doors. I walked faster, trying not to scare myself until I realized that it was coming from Hyeri's apartment.

"M-mom, please..." she pleaded, keepig her voice down. I peeked a little on the letter box and saw her sitting on the floor as she continued being a crying mess. "...let me go home, please."

I watched as she desperately pushed herself up and she disappeared for minute until she came back with a cup of brown liquid which I assume is coffee. Again. The phone call ended and she continued crying, burrying her face in her hands. I felt my heart sink a little at the sight of her and it took everything I have to fight the urge to go in and...comfort her, I guess.

I stood there and watched until she drifted off to sleep on the cold floor and I didn't consider going in because I'd look like a creep and I don't want to invade her privacy like the way Krystal does in everybody's life. So I went back to my apartment and searched for something to make her at least smile a bit. 

 

I don't know why but all I know is that I want to see a smile on her face.