Third Chapter

Insert Title Here

 

 

 

 

Krystal+Jung+f(x)+Cute+GIF+(2).gif

Jung Krystal is the cunning queenka and the current Vice-President

She's  Jeguk's representative when it  comes to sports and not your typical mean queenka but you will see that when you get to her bad side.

 

fancy_divider.gif

 

 

 "G'morning! Did you sleep well?" Hyeri smiled, tilting her head so she could meet my eyes. I froze.  I looked around and saw no one was around the classroom.

"Why?"  Her unintentional aegyo made me gulp asI feel blood rush to my neck. What is this sorccerry? I swear to this building if this is some sort of prank I would ounch someone on the neck. 

"Aigoo oppa! Why aren't you talking?"  Hyeri whined, pouting as she cutely stomped her feet. "Are you mad?"

I shook my head desperately. "I'm not, I'm not."

"Then wake up!"

 

I felt a huge hand slap the back of my head, making my nose bump in to the thick furnished table I'm sleeping on. I groaned a little, refusing to lift my head. I'm too tired to. What happened? Where am I Who am I? Is this reality? What was it back there?

"Wake up you old man!" Krystal shouted on my ear with her megaphone. I instinctively swatted my arm in the hopes of killing the useless girl but she was fast, She only back up one step and slapped the back of my head once more. "How can you sleep in the middle of the orientation?"

I felt my eye twitch in irritation.  I stood up, my chair toppling over in the proccess, and walked in the middle of the stage. Hundreds of eyes are on me since the huge hall came to listen to us, well not us just Sungyeol and Krystal, talk about rules and other stuff that the students already know.

"Moon Hyeri." I called over to the mic. People started to murmur and look around for the mysterious girl, not really myserious she's just plain umpopular. 

Krystal walked over to my side and smacked the back of my head again. "What are you doing, huh?" she hissed, taking the mic away from me. I pursed my lips together and there I saw Hyeri  sipping her percious coffee in the back of the door as she leaned against the doorframe with her brows raised in question. I ran to grab the mic back.

I took in a deep breath "One question, Moon Hyeri. Did you pr did you not show your aegyo just a while ago?"

 

And that, my friends is the reason why I am here now. The hot sun burns the side of my face as I kneel in the middle of the football field with my hands clenched and up in the air. for the love of heavens I hate Krystal so much that I'm willing to buy tickets for her to go back to U.S. I mean how can she do this? A secretary is more improtant than the vice! She thinks she has power over me? Aish I followed her orders because she's a girl and she's 'higher' than me, not because she's really strong and threatened to hit me with her baseball bat.

My arms started to sting so bad and the little random rocks on the field started to sink to my precious knees. I hate my careless mouth, I hate my stupid dream. Like why the hell would I dream of that and why the hell would I ask her that? In public? Using a microphone. How incrediby stup-- argh I'm gonna die from this annoying rock that keeps on irritating my flawless flesh.

"You can sit down, they're not looking." a light tone whispered behind my ear. I ignored it and closed my eyes. It's her fault, all her fault.

I felt the grass rustle in front of me, making me open my eyes. Hyeri sat in front of me, looking at me as she continued to sip that goddamn coffee. I hate her for drinking that. 

We stare at each other for so long that I lost track. I couldn't feel my hands up in the air and the annoying rock seemed to vanish.  I felt my breath hitch a little when she grabbed my wrists lightly and broguht them down before pulling out a bottle of water, hanidng it out to me.

"They're not looking." she repeated. "Now, what do you mean earlier?"

I could feel myself sweating when she propped her head on her palm, wriggling her brows in question. I swear this is another dream. I held up my hands to signal my tiredness, popping the bottle open as I cuhgged down the contents.

"Put up your hands." she said, running off before I could answer.I turned my head around in confusion and I pursed my lips at the sight.

"Yah Kim Sunggyu! Don't you dare put those hands down." Krystal shouted from a far, pointing her baseball bat at my direction. God I swear that girl was a demon in her past life, I've never seen a girl act like that because girls are supposed to be cutesy and happy types but none of the girls I'm meeting are like that.

No. Guys aren't supposed to be treated like this so I stood up and crossed my arms, metting her shocked expression.

"I hate Krystal Jung!" I shouted at the top my my voice but I resumed to my original postion when she walked to my direction.

 

Is this the reality you wanted?