First Chapter

Insert Title Here

A/N:  So just to clear this up since I think this is a sloppy start. This is Sunggyu's POV and I'll be using these picutres to intoduce new characters. So..first chapter yay.

 


 

27359_original.gif

Lee Sungyeol is the current student council president.

And as Sunggyu calls him lucky once since more people voted for this guy because he was good-looking and Sunggyu seems to be denial of the fact since, according to him, he's more handsome than this guy. 

 

fancy_divider.gif

 

 

"Good Morning! Welcome to Jeguk High!" I greeted happily, handing out flyers to the students who are now entering the school gates. Everyone has a variety of expressions, happy, excited, nervous, tired out, and like me, lethargic. 

Students bowed back after recognizing me, of course, they should know the person who will lead them. "Good Morning, Welcome to Jeguk!" I greeted again, trying to keep my voice firm and happy. But seriously, this stuff is a huge pain in the behind. After doing this for about a hundred times, I wanted to give up.

"Good Morning, Welcome." I panted, shoving flyers to the students who are now entering a little later.

"Good Morning." I said to the running guy who was late for class. 

"G'morning." I barely whispered to the little girl who shuffled away from me.

"Excuse me, can you move a little?" a girl said in an irritated tone, making me look up to her, my face painted with dislike. Personally, I hate people who uses that tone. You know, that always irritated, always annoyed, nagging tone. It's like, I'm tired but you don't hear me nag or shout or anything in between.

I stood up after realizing that I was splattered on the floor like an old man who passed out and no I'm not. "Good Morning, Welcome to Jeguk High." I greeted in a cold tone, offering her a flyer.

The girl had long straight hair and it was styled in an old-fashion, I mean seriously? Long straight hair with bangs? Isn't that the hair our grandmothers used to do? I shook my hand because she was just staring at me blankly, refusing to even grab the flyer.

I was about to say something when she walked passed through me, some of her hair slapping my face. It smelled good but what the hell she could smell like a goddess but I'd still be sure to hit her face with a pan, not that I'd do it. I'm a gentleman.

 

After monitoring the hallways, I turned around and headed for my class, perks of being a part of the student council, I guess. The hallways are now empty and the soft sound of teachers talking can be heard. I did great. I did great. I'm the best.  As I turned my heel to leave, a loud ( and rather annoying ) sound of slurping, no not the dirty kind of slurping, more like the straw's friction against the cup kind of slurping, caught my attention.

"What? Is this the first time you've seen someone drink?" the old-school girl from earlier said in an even tone, rolling her eyes when she saw me look.

I rolled my eyes in return and crossed my arms. "No. But it's time for you to enter your class."

"You're not the boss of me." she replied, her little green star that only caused more irritating slurping sound, I hate the way she keeps on doing that when there's clearly no more coffee to drink, it's like she's doing this on purpose to-- oh.

She stood up and threw the empty cup on the floor, pulling out another cup of coffee, making me stare at her in suprise, distate and everything in between. Gosh, how can she even like coffee, it's like bitter cough syrup. "Go to class."

She stood up and walked closer until we were face-to-face. "Make me."

Her breath smells like newly brewed coffee. 

"I will." I said, glowering at her and since I was taller, I could say I was towering over her. Oh how good that sounds. Me, the great and handsome Kim Sunggyu, not taking a step back over this irritatingly pretty girl. No, wait, she's not pretty. She's too emotionless for my taste for I only like bright and cheerful girl who looks like they've eaten rainbows and sunshines., I swear that's the prettiest thing in the world.

I looked at her, keeping eye contact and noticed that her eyes were brown and her complexion is perfect, not that I care. I smirked when her eyes widened a little, like she saw something scary and stuff and she ran off, leaving me, who is now showering over male pride.

"Yah, Sunggyu-ssi." Sungyeol called, strutting cooly, no not cooly, he jsut have long legs but it's not cool at all. "Go to class. "

I turned my head and scoffed. "I'm not finished yet. And I was talking to the girl who cuts class."

"Well, she's in her class now, isn't she? If she's not I'll find out." he replied, smiling slightly as he fixes his fake, well I think it's fake, glasses. 

I turned and walked the other way. I hate that girl. I hate Sungyeol. I hate coffee. I hate giving out flyers, I hate...uh...those! I swear once I get my book debuted I'm out of this city.