Getting To Know The Kingkas

I'm Now His Slave??!! (Editing in Process)

Hi!! Drama153 here! I hope you guys are enjoying the story :). Now I just realized that there was a story similar to mines and I just wanted to say that this story was all from my own ideas. :)

Oh and these characters are not mines (although I wished, ONEW!! Lol).

__________________________________________________________

Chapter 4

After we signed the contract the next thing I knew we were back in Kibum's limo.

"Now that I'm your master," Kibum stated, "I want to lay down a few rules. Rule 1: You have to call me master all the time, got it?"

I hesitated but nodded and said, "Yes Master."

Kibum laughed. "I'm loving this so much Rule 2: You have to listen and obey me at all times, but as I promised ... Nothing erted, but who would want to anyway with you."

I glared at him, but he just ignored it. "Rule 3: During school, you are to be next to me at all times. That concludes my rules. Any question?"

I was about to say something but then Kibum interrupted, "It was a rhetorical question. Now go and get ready." He said as the limo stopped in front of my house.

*What are we doing here?*

"Get ready? What do you mean?" I asked.

Kibum sighed. "You don't know how to get ready? You know change your clothes and fix yourself up?"

"W-wait, why would I need to change my clothes. We're going back to school right?"

"No, we are not. We are going to spend the day at my house."

"Your house? Why there?!"

Kibum gave me a look. "You don't need to know. Now hurry up and change out of that ugly uniform and put on something casual but yet nice. I hope you won't have a problem with that."

I sighed and got out of the limo and went into my house. I went up to my room and looked in my closet. I smiled and started looking. I had so much clothes I didn't know what to where, and this was probably my only chance to dress up nice since there's never an occasion to do so.

Finally after looking for about 5 minutes ( I would've taken longer but I don't need Kibum getting angry or I'll be angry and who knows what will happen). Then I did my hair. Before leaving I checked myself in the mirror and nodded.

(http://www.causewaymall.com/shop/j0999-smart-double-collar-tied-waist-trench-coat-black-pi-8963.html?image=0) (Just to see my idea of the outfit)

When I got in the limo with my outfit Kibum gave smirked. "So I guess you can dress yourself up, huh? Hmm ... not a bad choice of clothing ... I guess I can say you surpass my expectation in fashion."

I blinked at him. "You know, I have a question ... Are you gay?"

"Gay?!" Kibum snapped, making me jump in my seat. "Are you crazy? What the hell makes you think I'm gay?"

I looked down. "I-it's just that y-you talk about fashion a lot and you kind of go overboard when it comes to clothing."

"What? Just because I talk about fashion you think I'm gay? Well I'm not and just for that ..." I looked up to see that he had an evil smile on his face. "I'm gonna make you work harder than I originally planned. So be prepared."

I swallowed hard and looked away.

*Maybe I really shouldn't say anything to him at all during my slavery. I just seem to dig my graveyard deeper and deeper everytime I do. Why is this happening to me?*

The limo stopped and Kibum got out. Again, the chaffeur helped me out and I bowed to him. When the driver left I turned and my mouth dropped open at the sight in front of me. Kibum's house ... no mansion ... was humongous! No, humongous doesn't even compare to what I was seeing, but it was ... extroadinary that's for sure. But if this was just the front ... I wonder what the whole place looks like.

"Like it?" Kibum said behind me.

I looked at his smugged look and then shook my head. *I won't give him the satisfaction.* But to be honest, the house was really unique. And I've seen some pretty neat mansion.

"Oh come on don't lie. You know you like it." Kibum stated then walked into the house with my following.

When we got to the front door, a butler opened it and bowed as we walked in. "Welcome Mr. Kim. The other young masters are in the game room."

"Okay."

"Young masters?" I asked curious, but I was mostly enthralled by the mansion. I just realized that it was one of those glass house .. or mansion ... or whatever you called it but wow, it looks so awesome!! But isn't it weird to have a glass mansion where everybody can see what you're doing?

"Oh yeah, I forgot to mention. My friends are here." Kibum said, nonchalantly.

*Friends? Wait ... He can't mean ....*

"W-wait like-"

"Yes, the other kingkas."

When we went through a whole maze of hallways, we entered this living ... room .. sorta/kinda place. And it was bigger than my whole house, what the heck? This room had a huge TV in the middle of the room, with couches facing the screen and game consoles under the TV. Then around there were arcade games of all type! Including DDR!! And pacman, and pinball too. Can the rich really afford all this?! I would totally die to have a room like this!

"Hey guys, I'm here and I brought someone along." Kibum announced, and I was wondering who until I realized that there were heads popping out from the front of the couches and the TV screen was on.

Then all the heads turned to face us and I almost wanted to die from nervousness because the people definitely was ... the Kingkas of the school.

__________________________________

Sorry if this chapter was crappy, I'm kind of tired right now >.<, but I promise my next chapters and so on will be interesting (hopefully).

Oh and I wanted to show you guys what the house look like.

Back This is the back

InsideThis part of the inside

FrontAnd this is the way too the front :)