A New Family Member, More Memories

I'm Now His Slave??!! (Editing in Process)

 

Chapter 33

“Want to come over my house today?” Kibum asked as we piled out of class after school.

“Your house? Sure, I’ve wanted to explore your house ever since you first took me.” I smiled.

Kibum intertwined his hands with mine and pulled me to his limo. After a while, we were in front of Kibum’s house. The chauffeur opened the door and I bowed to him. We walked into his house and I smiled at the view. Kibum’s house was really, really beautiful. He led me up a flight of stairs and into a beautiful white room. It was completely white, with a hint of pink. I was surprised because I figured everything would be pink since it was his favorite color.

“I better you didn’t expect this, huh?” Kibum smirked and sat down on a couch that was placed underneath a window. The wind was blowing in, making the drapes float in the air. It looked like heaven. It felt so peaceful in here.

I walked around and touched a few stuff here and there. There was a TV on one side, a shelf of magazines and books, a big white bed in the middle and some other random stuff. Then there was a board on a wall where you could pin stuff up. I walked over to it and saw pictures of both me and Kibum, smiling, laughing and sleeping. It made me happy that he would do something like this.

“Come over here, MinYoung.” Kibum said.

I walked over to the couch and sat down next to him. “Close your eyes.” He said.

“Close my eyes? Why do I need to?” I asked.

Kibum rolled his eyes. “You don’t always have to question what I say. Just do what I say. I promise nothing bad will happen alright?”

I shrugged and closed my eyes. Soon after I felt him place this smooth cover thing in my hand then this hard box like surface on my lap.

“Open your eyes now.” Kibum whispered.

As soon as I did, I saw a big white teddy bear. I remembered that it was the same one from the carnival. I felt a huge smile appear on my face and I grabbed the teddy bear to hug it, but when I moved the thing that was on my lap, fell off. I bent down to pick it up and I saw that it was the scrapbook that I made. While I was picking it up I saw a rose in my hand with a letter attached to it. Curious, I opened it and read it.

Just like this rose, your beauty will forever capture my heart.

~ Kibum

I smiled at the letter and hugged Kibum. He kissed my forehead and then pulled away to pick up the scrapbook.

“I brought this out because I want you to fill every page with memories of us.” Kibum said.

I laughed. “Okay … You’re becoming softer every day. Why?”

Kibum moved and laid his head on my lap, his legs dangling off the other end of the couch. He grabbed the teddy bear and hugged it and smiled up at me.

“Because I’ve only just realized now, how much you mean to me. I really didn’t think anything would happen to our relationship because I had confidence in you … But what I didn’t know was that I had confidence in myself. So, now I do and I want to cherish every moment we have together. I want to build up my confidence.” He had a gentle and happy smile on his face that made him look like a prince.

I his hair and sighed. “Well … Now that I think about it, I think it was my fault. I really needed a part time job to get a present for you. But I should’ve told you about it.”

“No, it’s my fault. I should’ve heard your story before thinking of everything myself. It’s just... With you and JinKi, it’s easy for me to lose confidence.”

I frowned. “Why with me and JinKi?”

Kibum chuckled and poke my forehead. “Because you are completely clueless. You really don’t know do you?”

“I don’t know what?” I asked.

He let out a soft laugh and shook his head. “No, it’s nothing for you to worry about. It’s something that I know and I don’t want to share just yet.”

“Hmph, fine.” I smiled and we stayed like that for awhile. Kibum closed his eyes. I decided to use this moment to grab my camera from my bad and I took a picture of him, then of us. *Perfect.*

*He’s so cute.* I thought to myself as I looked down at his peaceful face. *It’s amazing at how far we are, right now. It seems just yesterday when I first met him and now look at where we are. How fast the time goes.*

“What are you thinking about?” Kibum asked.

I blinked. “Nothing. I was just remembering past events.”

“Don’t, I want you to remember now. Remember this moment and this feeling.” Kibum whispered. He sat up and leaned forward.

I leaned in as well, and just as were about to kiss, Taemin came running in. “Key!!!!” But he froze … and awkwardly walked away.

“Aish, this kid. People are always ruining our moment.” Kibum sighed. “Let’s go.”

Kibum held my hand we walked down to where the others were. The Kingkas were there and so was Sam and Tiffany. I smiled at Tiffany and went down to talk to her.

“Hey! You’re here!” I greeted.

“Yup, it turns out that we’re all in the same school. I don’t know how I ever missed the ‘Kingkas’ of the school but I couldn’t care less about them, honestly.” Tiffany said. “I noticed JinKi and he took me over here.”

“Really, JinKi did?” I asked. *That’s interesting.* “Well I’m glad you’re here. Although … Why are you here? Why is everyone here?”

“We wanted to hang out.” Taemin said and ran to come hug me.

"Hang out? Well what should we do, now that we're here?" I asked as I sat down on the couch with Kibum.

"Let's go play some video games!!!" JongHyun exclaimed.

I looked at Tiffany and Sam. "Should we?" I smiled.

They all gave an evil smile and nodded. "Yes ... We should."

The other guys stared at us, confused. But we knew what we were going to do.

*An Hour Later*

"WWHHATTT!!?? I demand a rematch!" JongHyun yelled as the word 'Loser' appeared on his screen.

Sam laughed and high-fived Tiffany. "Haha, I won!! And because you lost, you have to grant me one wish!"

JongHyun sighed and nodded. "Fine, what would you like your wish to be?"

"Hmm ... I don't know, let me think about it."

"My turn!!" Tiffany said. "JinKi, I challenge you!"

JinKi smirked and grabbed the controller from JongHyun. "Sure, bring it on!"

Tiffany and JinKi started playing COD, while the rest of us were scattered around the place. Kibum and Taemin we're playing this Tekken game, JongHyun was pretending to be mad at Sam, but we all knew that wasn't the case. Minho was playing House of The Dead 4 by himself and I was just sitting on the couch watching everyone.

Soon after I heard JinKi yell No, rather loudly, and Tiffany started doing a victory dance. "Haha, yeah! You can't beat me!!" Tiffany smirked. Then she came and sat down next to me.

"Hey! How are you?" She asked.

"I'm okay. But the question is how are you? Anything interesting happened lately?" I gave her a teasing smile.

She looked away and I saw a hint of red on her cheek. "Ah, no ... nothing happened. But Minnie, I wanted to say thank you."

"Thank you? What for?"

She sighed and gave me a soft and gentle smile. "If it wasn't for you, I don't think I would be here having fun. I mean I feel bad and all that I ran you over, but if I hadn't .... I wouldn't be sharing this happiness with all of you."

"Same here." Sam popped out of nowhere and sat on the other side of me. "Honestly, back in America, I was the outcast. I was the nerd that nobody wanted to associate with. When I moved here, I thought it would be the same but no. You accepted me and you gave me great friends like these annoying Kingkas."

I laughed and shook my head. "You know ... I don't think it was because of me. I think we were all brought here for a reason. Honestly, before you guys even met or knew them wait ... No, before I even knew them personally. They were brats that didn't have a care in the world. But now ... They're so grown up. I think we all have a big influence on them."

We all shared a smile and looked to where the kingkas were at the DDR game. They were all jumping around and challenging each other but they were all sharing one thing ... Memories. Kibum once told me before, that they never acted like this. They were always together but they never used to hang out or laugh like this. When I appeared they started maturing and started talking to each other like friends. Then Sam appeared and JongHyun was acting even more mature and he ditched his player status. Now that Tiffany is here, JinKi has been smiling a lot now without sighing and without a hint of sadness.

"So ... We three are best friends right?" Tiffany asked, unsure.

Me and Sam both looked at each other then smiled at Tiffany. "Definitely. Welcome to the family, Tiffany!"

Tiffany smiled. "Best Friend Forever?"

"Yes, best friends forever." I said.

"You know it." Sam giggled.

"Hey what about us?!" Taemin popped out of nowhere and pouted.

"Are you saying that we're not best friends?" Minho asked, acting sad.

"I know that I am, I'm already dating MinYoung." Kibum winked at me and smirked at the others.

"Me too, I'm dating Sam, now." JongHyun winked and kissed Sam on the cheek, causing her to blush immediately.

"WWHHATTT??!! You guys are dating now?" I asked, extremely happy and I started jumping up and down, ignoring the pain. "I'm so happy!! Yay, it's about time! Wait, how?"

JongHyun smiled gently at Sam and intertwined his hands with hers. "It was her wish. But ... she didn't need to wish for that because I was willing to be your's anyway."

Sam smiled. "I just needed the push. Thanks for accepting."

Everyone laughed and started cheering for the new couple. I looked at Tiffany and saw her standing next to JinKi, talking with him. JinKi had this new happiness in his eye that was different from what he shared with me. I was very happy for them. Then something popped in my head. I grabbed my camera and took a picture of the whole group. They were all cheering and laughing, and it made me happy as well.

"You're so beautiful, you know that?" Kibum whispered in my ears and hugged me from behind.

I smiled. "And you're handsome. I hope we can all make more memories like this."

"Don't worry, we will." Kibum whispered.

I nodded. I'm glad to be a part of this family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yayayayayay!! i'm really excited for this story. I think about 10 more chapters or so, and the story will be finished. What do you think about Tiffany's personality? Okay? Haha, I hope you guys like this!! :3

@lilAzlanpride24: I'm glad you really really like this fanfic!

@bigbangluv43: Lol Kapio. Calm down :3

@flamesforever: you really did? I feel so bad now >.<