Officially A Slave

I'm Now His Slave??!! (Editing in Process)

First off I just wanted to say ... THANK YOU!!! To my subscribers :). You guys have given me hope. I didn't think this story would turn out so well but I'm hoping it will be.

Anyway let's continue with the story shall we?

____________________________________________________________

Chapter 3:

"Okay, I'll be your slave."

*I know I'm going to regret this, but what other choice do I have?*

Kibum smirked and placed his phone back in his pocket. He patted my cheek. "Now that's a good girl. Come, we have stuff to do."

"Stuff? Like what?"

Kibum just walked out the house and into his limo. I quickly got out, locked the door, and went into his limo. As I sat on his leather seats I gaped at the sight before me. There were so many stuff in here! Like a mini refrigerator, TV (how do you turn on a TV in here without an outlet?), video game consoles (again, no outlet?) and there was a huge stereo! These rich people sure know how to live the life.

I heard Kibum chuckle. "Enjoying the view?"

I glared at him and ignored what he said.

"Aw, ignoring me now? You sure have guts now that I'm your master."

I felt my face turn hot as he said this, since he was right. But since he doesn't have it in paper that I'm his slave I'll act however I want to act. To a limit of course.

"Don't worry, all that brave facade of yours will be gone soon."

I gave him a confused look but he just smirked and looked out the window. I wanted to ask him what he meant but I held my tongue thinking it may be best not to ask it.

The limo stopped and the chaffeur opened the door. Kibum stepped out while the chaffeur helped me out. I bowed to him and smiled.

"Kamsahmnida."

The chaffeur smiled and nodded before getting back into the limo and driving off.

"MinYoung hurry up!" I hear Kibum yelled.

"Ne," I murmured then something it hit me, "How do you know my name?"

"I'm rich, I have my resources."

I thought about it then nodded. Rich people do have connections. Especially when his family is the sponsor of the school.

Key lead the way to ... wherever we were going while I just followed. When we stopped I realized that it was the office. We walked in and to the desklady.

"Hello Mr. Kim, how can I help you?" The desklady asked.

"I want all of MinYoung's classes switched to mines." Kibum ordered. The desklady nodded and went to work while I just stood there with disbelief.

"All done. Here is your new schedule dear." The desklady handed me my new schedule.

I stared at it then glared at Kibum. "What the heck! You can't do that. (Wow where is all these confidence coming from?) I picked my own classes and even had a few problems getting some, yet you change it with one sentence? You can't do that, I won't accept it."

Kibum leaned down next to my ear and whispered, "Yes I can. I'm your master."

I took a step back and shook my head. "No, your not. It's not like it's written on paper or anything. So unless you have something like that I won't accept the fact."

Kibum gave me an evil smile. "How weird of you to say that. Actually I do have something like that. May I have the contract?" Kibum held out his hand.

"Yes Mr. Kim. Here it is, everything is in order." The desklady held out a folder to him.

Kibum grabbed out some papers from the folder and handed it to me. "Here is your 'proof' that I'm your 'master'."

I looked at the paper. "Slave ... Agreement ... Slave Agreement??!!" I looked back up at Kibum in shock. "W-wait, you actually made the contract ... today?"

"Of course, I knew you would agree if I pulled the 'mother' card so I had it drawn up. Read it and see if you agree. If you don't agree with some, maybe I'll change it."

I read through the contract. "Once signed, MinYoung will be Kibum's slave until ... GRADUATION??!! What, no not that long. 2 months at the most is all I will accept."

Kibum disagreed. "I think until graduation is the perfect amount of time to pay off for my outfit."

I wanted to complain but I didn't. I finished reading the contract. It was okay, all I have to do is just do whatever he says. And no erted things will be involved as being a slave... I think I can handle that.

"You like it?" I nodded. "Great let's go ahead and sign it."

Kibum held out a pen for me. I took it and stared at the line where I was suppose to sign.

*Don't do it!* A part of me said.

*Do it. You can't trouble your mother with this situation that you caused.* Another said.

*All you want is just a quiet high school life.*

*Face it. It won't be so quiet anymore if you don't.*

I bit my lip then closed my eyes. I hesitated but I quickly signed my name on the line. Kibum immediately took the pen afterward and signed it. When he did he placed the paper back in the folder, handed it to the desklady and smirked.

"You're officially my slave now. Don't think of running away."

*How did my life end becoming like this??!!*