Officially His

I'm Now His Slave??!! (Editing in Process)

Chapter 21

After trying to get my head around my current situation, I went to take a nice hot shower. After coming out, I saw that there was yet another box on the bed. Curious, i opened it and gasped. I picked up the dress and stared at in amazement. *Did Kibum buy me this?* A letter fell from the dress and I picked it up to read it.

Do you like the dress? I knew you would. Wear this to our dinner tonight alright? I'll be waiting until then to see your beautiful self in this dress. Don't take too long.

~Kibum ♥

I read it over and over and then .... squealed like a little girl. I jumped everywhere while holding the dress and screamed. I was in a total happy land right now. My heart was beating with joy and my body was whacked with happiness. I calmed down after a while and went to put on the dress. I looked in the mirror and stared at myself in wonder. *Is this really me?*

_______________________________________

This is the dress :) With the headband too

_________________________

After staring at myself again, I looked to check the time. *I was late!!* I quickly found a pair of matching heels and I walked out the door. Kibum was leaning against the wall checking his watch when I got out. When my door closed his eyes snapped up and his mouth dropped. I felt myself turning red and I quickly looked down.

Kibum's POV

After she emerged from her room I felt my mouth immediately dropped. Well why not, because she was the most beautiful person I've ever seen. I was right to buy that dress. But I was suddenly aware of how nervous I was now. I shook it away and walked up to her with a smile. I hugged her and kissed her forehead. *She smells nice.*

"You look really beautiful. Do you like the dress?" I asked.

I felt her nod against my shoulder. "Ne. I like it a lot. Thank you, Kibum."

I somewhat flinched at her formal use of my name. But i let it go. *Pretty soon she won't be like that.*

"Let's go shall we?" I held out my arm for her. She smiled and took it and we went down to the restaurant.

The restaurant was really elegant and had a nice mood to it. This restaurant didn't use light but they used candle instead to light up the place. Couples were everywhere, enjoying the nice atmosphere and the food. A waiter bowed to us and lead us to a private booth. We sat across from each other. The light in the middle of the table made her look even more breathtaking. Her skin was so smooth and so soft looking, and her brown eyes were so beautiful.

"What would you guys like to eat?" The waiter asked.

"I would like the steak plate, medium-rare." I told him (Author's note: I have no idea how Kibum likes his steak or if he does like them, so this is just for now. :) )

"And you?" I didn't miss the way the waiter was talking to MinYoung, but I held back my jealousy.

"Ah, I guess I will have the ... clam chowder first, with the chicken pasta, please. Kamsahamnida." She smiled up at the waiter. The waiter smiled wide at her and bowed.

"Of course, I'll be right back with your clam chowder." He said, but he still didn't leave.

MinYoung noticed and I could tell she was confused, but she didn't show it. "Ah okay. Thank you." She nodded her head.

After waiting for a while the waiter sighed and walked away. After he did MinYoung tilted her head at me. "I wonder why he was waiting."

I laughed and reached over to pull her hand to my lip. She immediately blushed at my action, causing me to smirk. "Because ... you're so irresistable."

She took her hand back and placed it in her lap. "Ah ... I'm not. Stop joking around like that Kibum."

"But I'm not. You really are irresistable. Anyway, so did you enjoy the day?" Kibum asked.

Her face brightened like the fourth of July. "I enjoyed it a lot! Oh my gosh, it was really, really fun! Thank you for being so patient with me and teaching me how to snowboard. It was really fun, especially going down from the mountain. I've never felt so .... free. What I was feeling as I went down the mountain was so ... exhilarating. When we stopped I ... "She went quiet after that and her face turned red. I took this moment to have some fun.

I leaned forward. "Mhmm, go on." I teased.

She shook her head. "Ah .. nothing."

I pouted. "nothing? You didn't enjoy that kiss we had?"

MinYoung's face turned even more red, if that was possible. She bit her lip and looked up at me with her eyes. She looked so innocent and cute that I felt like I was going to go crazy if I didn't do something. "It's not that I didn't ... I really, really did ... enjoy ... it. But why did you kiss me?"

Before I could answer that the waiter came back with our food. "Here's your steak plate, and here's your clam chowder." The waiter said smiling even wider then the last time. "Ah do you need me to refill your cup?"

MinYoung nodded. "Ah, ne. Please."

The guy walked away and came back with a pitcher. MinYoung gave him her cup, and I definitely didn't miss the skinship action he was doing to her. I decided to do nothing because I knew that MinYoung wouldn't do anything back. But when she blushed I felt my hand twitch. The waiter left and MinYoung started eating her clam chowder as I started eating my steak. We didn't say anything at all. Then the waiter came back with her chicken pasta.

"Here's your chicken pasta." The waiter said as he took away her finished clam chowder cup.

MinYoung nodded her head. "Kamsahamnida."

The waiter winked and left her blushing ... again. *Ah!! That's it!* I scooted my chair closer to her. MinYoung blinked at me in confusion.

I pouted at her. "Will you tell me why you're flirting with that waiter guy ... in front of me?"

"I was not flirting with him. I was just being nice to him." MinYoung stated as she started eating her pasta.

I grabbed her hand and pressed it to my lip. She gave me a confuse look. "You were blushing. That doesn't seem like you were being nice ... but rather you accepted his flirting."

She didn't say anything but took her hand away and continued to eat her food. After a while she was still not talking to me and I was growing impatient but I didn't say anything. Then a few minutes passed and my patience snapped.

"MinYoung, why are you ignoring me? I'm your master ain't I?" I pointed out.

"But you said that we were here as best friend." She pointed out that as well.

I cursed at myself for mentioning something like that.

"Besides," MinYoung said looking at me, "why would you care if I was flirting with him or not?"

Our of the corner of my eye I saw the waiter coming back again so I leaned in close so that our lips was just an inch away. "Because ... you're mines." Then I kissed her again. I felt MinYoung jump a little in surprise but then she started kissing me back as well. I smirked into the kiss and kissed her harder.

But the waiter guy just had to ruin it. "Excuse me, are you guys done with your dinner?"

I growled very low and glared at him. BUt he was paying no attention to me but at MinYoung. I quickly stood up and looked down at him. He looked at me and I saw him swallow hard.

"Yes, we're done. CAn we have the check please." I said in a menacing voice, at least I hope it was.

The waiter nodded and held out the check. "N-ne, here you go. You won't h-have dessert before you go?"

I grabbed out some cash from my pocket and gave it to him and grabbed MinYoung's hand. "No, now leave my girlfriend alone."

With that I walked out of the restaurant pulling MinYoung along with. I heard her protesting and trying to struggle against my grip but I held on tight and continued to walk. When we got in front of her door, I kissed her again, roughly. I was angry at that waiter for trying to hit on my girlfriend, but I was also angry that MinYoung didn't do anything to stop it. When I heard her whimpering I realized how rough I was with her and pulled back an inch to look into her eyes. They were starting to tear up and I immediately felt guilty. *I shouldn't take my frustration out on her.* I sighed and hugged her.

"I'm sorry. I just got so ... jealous. Because, because ... that waiter was hitting on you ... and you weren't doing anything to stop it." I confessed.

She didnt' say anything at first, then I heard her sigh. "Kibum ... you're really getting me confuse.... Why would you be jealous? Why are you kissing me?"

*She still doesn't get it?* "Because ... MinYoung ... I like you ... Aniyo ... I love you! That's why I'm jealous and that's why I'm kissing you. Because I can't help it anymore. I don't want anyone else to steal you away!"

"W-wait ... you love me?" SHe asked.

I looked at her. "Yes, didn't you hear me when we first kissed outside."

I saw her face turn red. "T-that ? I thought I was just hearing something."

"Well okay I'll say it again. I, Kim Kibum, love you, MinYOung! I love you and I want you to be my girlfriend ... Will you please be my girlfriend?" I asked looking into her beautiful brown eyes.

I saw emotions running through her eyes as she made a decision then I saw happiness. "N-ne ... I would like to be your girlfriend."

I smiled down at her and kissed her softly. I felt like my heart was going to burst through my chest. But I also felt like a lot of obstacles was going to get in our way from now on. But I'm willing to face them all if it means to be with MinYoung.

I pulled back, "I love you MinYoung."

*Always, and I'm willing to go through hell to keep you with me.*

_________________________

yay!! I hope you guys are aware that there are still a lot of things to unconver!! :3