03

Cinderella's Helper

this is the last chapter, everyone! Thank you for the support! :DDDD


Anne wakes up slowly. Her eyes blinks for several times until she realizes that she is on her bed. Ah Ra and Baekhyun are waiting for her, and they are relieved. 

"Anne! You wake up!"

"I am dreaming, Ah Ra. They said Suho had gone missing. I am so worried about him, and I got that dream. That is so absurd, right?"  Anne then turns her head and then she sees Ah Ra and Baekhyun are silent and glancing to each other. "Hey, what is it?" 

"Anne...you are--"

"Your Majesty, you are not dreaming. His Majesty King Suho is currently missing now. We are on our strongest attempt to search his whereabouts. I am so sorry, Your Majesty for breaking this news to you......again....."  Baekhyun then lowers his head. Anne looks in disbelief until tears are dropping from her eyes. 

"No! This is not happening! No!"  She then cries. "I....I don't know what I have to do...Ah Ra...maybe I--"  Ah Ra cuts her when she sees that Anne looks to the drawer. Ah Ra knows she puts scissors there for cutting letters if Baekhyun delivers them in the morning. When she is about to reach the drawer, Ah Ra takes her hand and grips her wrist.

"NO! You can not do that, Anne! You are now Queen of this kingdom! You have to be strong for your subordinates, for your people! They need you too now!" Ah Ra hugs her and sobs together with Anne. Her heart aches so much seeing Anne in this current state. This is not easy for her. 

"I think....I need to go out."

 

 

"Your Majesty, please, take a rest first."  One minister is pleading Anne to rest for a while because she looks so pale and fake smile is always on her face; everybody can see that. Behind her, Ah Ra and Baekhyun obidiently follows her, in case she suddenly pass out again. 

However, Anne slowly shakes her head. 

"No, I can take it. Besides, I have to be in here for you all."  She then turns her head and her eyes are roaming around the hall. The ministers and influenced people are gathering there for having breaking meeting. It was supposed to be led by Kai, but now Anne is coming so Kai is giving her the place to lead it. 

"I want you all to strengthen our government. We can not let our people know this until a confirmation is coming. I want you to all work like usual, but we still have to keep searching for the King and hope for the best. In the meantime, I appoint Prince Kai to take over daily schedules of the King."  Ah Ra takes a glance to Queen Mother, who smiles proudly. Creeping feeling is coming to her body. What if this is one of her plans? But....this is inhumman! She killed (maybe, who knows, right?) his own stepson! Well, 'stepson,' but still!

"Anne, you have to be strong."  Kai approaches her and pats her shoulder. His eyes is showing love and concern, and that makes Ah Ra's heart is hurt....a bit, "I believe Suho is still alive and he is trying to reach you now." 

Anne touches his hand and embraces it, "thank you, Kai."  

Ah Ra sees their interaction and her suspicious side rises. Do they really have a normal brother-sister relationship? But....I can feel my heart aches....

"They are not what you might think of,"  Suddenly Baekhyun speaks, "His Royal Highness is merely feeling protected of Her Majesty since he is at the same age with Her Royal Highness Princess Lise, also the one who met her first before all people here is him. He knows her as much as His Majesty the King knows the Queen, so they are so close."  Ah Ra just looks to him quietly. He exactly knows her thought so all she can do is to stare to him. 

 

 

BRAK!

Ah Ra wakes up suddenly after she hears a breaking sound near herself. She takes her robe and grabs her bed table in case someone tries something bad to her. She actually couldn't sleep earlier, but after forcing herself to close her eyes, she finally could sleep. Baekhyun and Head of royal butler (that old man earlier) are keeping Anne and accompanying her at her chamber. 

"Hey, let me in, please."  Ah Ra really takes a small statue from the table and walks slowly. As she is getting closer, she finally can recognize the one who disturbed her. 

"Grey!" 

"Please!"  He is in the balcony. Don't ask why; he probably did what Ah Ra has done before in Kai's balcony. Ah Ra quickly unlocks the door and shierks as she sees blood in his hand. 

"What is that? What is happening?"

"Shush! Don't ask! Please, if people are asking me, tell them I am not here." 

"But--"  KNOCK! KNOCK! Ah Ra gulps and after exchanging glance with Grey, she approaches the door and opens it. He is Lieutenant Chanyeol. 

"Miss Kwon, I am so sorry for disturbing you this late, but have you seen a man with bleeding hand comes here?"  He is really searching for Grey. Ah Ra feels puzzled but then she answers, "no. I haven't seen him."

"Oh, is it?"  He doesn't really believe it, but he then just nods, "If you say so, I will excuse myself, Miss Kwon. Thank you."  Lieutenant Chanyeol then dismisses himself and Ah Ra quietly locks the door back. Grey is smiling to her, "I know I can trust you, Kwon Ah Ra."  He smiles, "now, where is that first aid box? I know every rooms has it." 

Later, Ah Ra is treating his wound. "How can you ended up bleeding like this?"

"I was just checking the weapon room when suddenly he barged in and misunderstood me as a burglar or something, then he shot me. Luckily, his bullet just slightly missed, so I got this cut."  He then smiles flirtily to her, "are you worried about me? Does it mean I still have my chance?"  Ah Ra gets dumbfounded and then she abruptly throws his hand. 

"Hey, it hurts!"

"It's your fault!"  Ah Ra then hurriedly packs the box, "I did this because I owed you before. Now we're even."

"But thank you, Kwon Ah Ra. I will repay this later. Bye."  He then sneaks again into the balcony and climbs a tree. Ah Ra just looks to him quietly. 

As the morning comes, Lieutenant Chanyeol is searching for Ah Ra and he finds her. 

"Miss Kwon!"  Ah Ra turns around and sees the man is smiling to her. "Lieutenant Chanyeol! Is there anything that I can help?"

"I have this for Queen Anne,"  he gives her a gift box, "I bought this for her. I hope it can cheer her up."  

"Thank you, Lieutenant Chanyeol!"  Ah Ra's face is brighten. Finally, someone other than the butlers is thinking about Anne, "I will give it to her immediately."

"You're welcome, Miss Kwon."  He gives him his best smile, which makes Princess Lise, on the other side, groans in anger. She really has no idea what makes Ah Ra so interesting. Kai is always talking about her which makes her irritated, Lieutenant Chanyeol is always seeking her and trying to spend some time with her, and as far as she knows, Prince Sehun, her youngest brother, is also her fan. 

She is just a mere commoner, what is so good about her?!!!

Ah Ra bows to him and walks toward Anne's chamber. He himself walks into the General's room, where General D.O is waiting for him. 

"So, how is it?"  The younger man grins. "She takes the bait, Sir."  

General D.O is smiling, "finally, I will get this country."

"All will be yours, Sir."

"I should really thank you, Chanyeol. You are my best subordinates. I will make you as Prime Minister after I take over this country."  Chanyeol is now showing his true color. He smiles with this wicked face. 

"And I can take my revenge on that Korean girl and that stupid butler. How dare he bit me and make me has this bite mark on my hand! And that Korean girl is just a problem. She really thinks I am interested on her. Who does she think she is? I don't even want to touch that dirty commoner, just like the Queen!" 

"Calm down, Chanyeol. We will greet our time soon." 

 

 

"Hey, you!"  Princess Lise is screaming, and Ah Ra turns her back. She sees her surroundings, and sees no one besides herself and the princess. 

"Yes, I am talking to you, you dumb commoner."  WHAT????

"What do you mean?"  Princess Lise crosses her hands in front of her chest, "do you think Chanyeol likes you for real? You are just dreaming, commoner! He is kind to you because you are friend of Anne. You are just a commoner; you are short, have weird face, do you think there is anyone who wants you?"  

Ah Ra is so hurt after hearing that. But Grey likes me.....so I am not that ugly, right? I mean, he is this country's citizen, right? She then remembers the gift, and she ignores the ranting until the princess realizes that Ah Ra has gone. She chases her. 

"Hey! You are not polite at all!"  She then throws the gift box that she took earlier from Ah Ra into the window, and suddenly.....BOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!

 

Both of them suddenly are hearing and seeing a big blast coming from that box. They are stunned to see it. 

"What....is that?"  Princess Lise is speaking, while Ah Ra thinks, NO WAY! LIEUTENANT CHANYEOL! IS HE IN THE PLAN TOO? IS HE TRYING TO KILL US? 

Unluckily, he is coming and Princess Lise runs to him, "Chanyeol! What is the meaning of--KYAAA!"  He grips her hand tightly and locks her so she can move with his hands, "I think you have to go to a place there, Your Royal Highness. You will meet the rest there."  Ah Ra slowly takes some steps back and then runs from the scene. 

NO! THIS IS NOT HAPPENING! THIS ISN'T REAL! She keeps running toward Anne's chamber when she suddenly has to hide because of those guards. They are even rude to the maids who are in the hallway. 

"What is happening?"  One of them asks. 

"I don't know....but I think, there is a coup d'etat. Those guards are suddenly taking ministers and royal family's members to the big hall."  Ah Ra has eavesdropped their conversation and is stunned. 

Coup? A coup.......by the General! So....his plan with Queen Mother.....is fake? OF COURSE! He manipulates the Queen Mother whereas he actually wants the country for himself! That's why those guards are going around. Lieutenant is his subordinates, and he has to follow every of General's orders....

Wait, Grey? Grey is one of them too??? 

"HEY! THAT IS THE KOREAN GIRL! GET HER!"  One of the guards is catching her presence. She runs as fast as she can to avoid them, but they are faster. When she is about to be caught, though, a hand catches her quickly, who throws her into a room.

It belongs to Grey. 

"Have you seen the Korean girl?"  asks his comrades. He simply nods and leads them to another direction. When they leave, Grey opens the door and sees Ah Ra is 'fallen' with no graceful position ever: her face meets the floor and her is up in the air. 

"Are you okay?"  Grey gently helps her to get up, only to get slapped (again) by her. 

"You! Liar! Traitor!"

"No! Listen to me first, Ah Ra!"  He wants to put her hands but she tries to bite his. 

"Okay, I understand,"  Grey says, "I need you to stay here and don't get out before I say, got it? I promise you everything will be safe."  He then smiles to her and leaves the room. Ah Ra is dumbfounded, but then she looks around and sees that she can go out from the window (Grey's room is revealed not to have balcony). She takes down the curtains and braids them. 

While she is doing it, she sees a letter lying on his desk. Curious, she takes and read it. 

 

Dear Kai, 

I agree with your plan. 

See you later on the new EXO Kingdom. 

 

Your brother, 

Suho

 

This is the King's letter for Kai....but why is it in here, in Grey's room? And the date.....is it yesterday? This is the same day when the King went missing! But....why?? 

She scratches her head because she feels dizzy. She can't think of any other possibilities, so she continues her work. She then climbs down, only to find out that the curtain is not strong enough to carry her. And so, she falls down. 

"OUCH!"

"OUCH!"  

Ah Ra sees who the unlucky one is, only to see Baekhyun is the one. 

"Baekhyun! Where is the Queen?"  She didn't really fall into Baekhyun, but she falls when Baekhyun carries small feather mattress (can they consider as mattress? Ah Ra doesn't know about that), so she feel into that thing, but he couldn't support the sudden weight gain, so he fell down too. 

"It hurts!"

"Where is she? She is in trouble!"

"She is in her chamber,"  Baekhyun pats his suit, "she just finished her morning jogging."

"We have to go!" 

 

 

"Baek, we need to do something."

"What should we do?"

"Do you have any kind of talent....I don't know...to attract them?"  Baekhyun smiles and Ah Ra knows this little guy has something inside his sleeve. 

"Just wait in here and if they are attracted, go inside the hall and save those people, okay?" 

"Alright! Count on me!" 

Baekhyun proudly goes in front of some guards who are in front of big hall's door. 

 

He suddenly does magic tricks. Very good magic tricks. 

 

Ah Ra can't close . Baekhyun can do magic tricks! No wonder the King chooses him! He is one of a kind! Seriously, how many butlers you know do know about this thing? Well, for Ah Ra, she hasn't seen anything like that until now. 

And with one swift movement, Baekhyun can defeat them all (by spreading dust of whoever knows the content, but that can make them sleep instantly). Ah Ra then takes her turn to unlock the door and saves them.

 

Or attempt to. 

 

Since a click of gun is heard and she hears familiar voice, "thank you for participating. And you too, Butler Baekhyun."  Lieutenant Chanyeol is smirking as the guards (other guards who are inside the hall) grabs Baekhyun and drags him to come together with other prisoners, while Ah Ra is taken to there by Lieutenant Chanyeol himself. 

General D.O looks so calm (and creepy) while his soldiers are surrounding them with guns pointing to the group, as they are standing by circling the group. Ah Ra can see Princess Lise is crying inside her mother's embrace, who keeps muttering 'traitor' when she sees General D.O, and Anne is standing by her side. Ministers are also looking so pale. 

"Where are they?"

"We haven't found them yet, Sir."

"Search them!"  General D.O yells, "I need them to be excecuted!"

"Yes, Sir!"  Ah Ra then sees around and realizes that Kai and Prince Sehun aren't there. 

"Well,"  General D.O speaks, "shall we begin? I think both the princes will not really want to see your excecution."  His eyes are examining all of them and smiles as he sees Ah Ra. 

"Let's begin with that Korean girl."  What?

"No!"  Anne shouts and blocks Ah Ra with her body, "you should just excecute us, family members and ministers! She has nothing to do with this!"

"But she always destroy my plan,"  General D.O answers sinisterly, "I want to have my own revenge, Your Majesty."  Clearly, he is mocking Anne. Ah Ra herself finally sees Grey and curses the man inside her heart. 

"So, what is your last words, Miss Kwon Ah Ra?"  The general asks, while the soldiers are taking Anne away from her side, along with others so she is alone standing there. 

"I want to eat."  Ah Ra suddenly says that without thinking. Upon hearing that, General D.O smiles and waves. The soldiers are on shooting position and all guns pointed to her. She closes her eyes and hears that Anne is screaming her name, probably begging them not to kill her. Ah Ra suddenly thinks about Kai, and she realizes that she might have fallen to that prince....even though he is now missing and in love with Anne. She thinks that it would be a good chance for her to say that she is always jealous of his interaction and concern to Anne, and secretly wishes that he is like that to her too, or you can say, a good chance to say that she has special feelings for him. She also thinks about her family and country. She is getting ready to be shot at. 

 

However, no one is shooting her. 

 

She takes a peek and sees that the soldiers are like stones; they are just standing there. 

"What is it? Finish her quickly!"  General D.O shouts. Grey comes into the scene (he was standing at the corner with a strange but familiar soldier, come to think of it) and smiles, "watch your words, General."  And suddenly, all soldiers who have guns pointing their guns into General D.O, Lieutenant Chanyeol, and some soldiers. Ah Ra (who has opened her eyes) can't hide her surprise, same as others in the same group. 

"What? What is this? Are you out of your mind?"  General D.O yells. Grey simply smirks. "General, we are the revolutionary soldiers, and we are here to make a new EXO Kingdom." 

"Revolutionary? What do you mean?"

"After knowing your plan to take over this country, Sir, I make this group, since you don't really like the royal family, do you?"  Grey smirks to Ah Ra, like assuring that everything is going to be fine, and continues, "we know about all those evil plans for getting rid of the King and the Queen, planned by Queen Mother, who unknowingly is used by the General and those who are loyal to him, to take over this country and kill the family. We are all seeing and examining for waiting the right time. 

And so, we made this fake story about the King's disappearance, to see if you all will move, which is right. You are all showing your true face to the world and we know this is the right time for us to save EXO Kingdom, and by means, we have to save the King, the wise King who can lead us, and his clever and beautiful Queen, who, although is commoner, we think is the best person to sit at the throne. And I would like to say thank you to the King himself for participating on this little action."  He turns his head to that 'strange-but-familiar' soldier (who wears sunglasses, by the way) who opens the glasses and reveals himself as King Suho. 

Anne looks like she is about to cry when she sees her husband there, alive and healthy. He approaches her and hugs her tightly. Everyone sighs in relief. The King is safe. 

 

But no one sees that Lieutenant Chanyeol is pointing his gun to the King, except Grey. Grey quickly blocks it and gets shot. He falls down and seems to have lost consiousness. 

 

Everyone is stunned.

 

Lieutenant Chanyeol' hand suddenly bleeds out and Baekhyun realizes that he might be the one who were posing as the ghost earlier; the one who was bitten by him. 

 

Ah Ra, however, is running toward Grey and grabs his hand. He is still consious. 

"Grey! Please, don't die!" 

"We have....achieved it....The King is safe and people can...."

"Grey!"

"I know...."  Grey smiles, "but I want to ask one question, Ah Ra,"  Anne hears it and she frowns. No one calls Ah Ra like that (as far as she has heard, but it is actually unique one, since she has heard that way of calling her friend's name way too often, even before they guy met Ah Ra) except........Kai. 

But Ah Ra doesn't realize that, "what is it?"

"Do you like Prince Kai?" 

"Why? Why are you--"

"I just want to know who my biggest competitor is.....please, before I die....."  Ah Ra looks to him with sweet and loving gaze, a concern and thankful look toward a best friend, and Grey nods. "I understand. Now I can die."

"NO! Please!"  She can't yell to call emergency line and the soldiers are pointing guns to each other but no one shoots yet. The prisoners are all looking so scared and Ah Ra can't bother them. "You can't die!" NO!"  But Grey loses the consiousness. 

Ah Ra tries to wake him up again by shaking his body, and lastly, pulling his hair, only to find out that it is a wig. 

 

Grey is Kai. 

 

No kidding. 

 

And then he smirks (when he should be dead now) and gets up. People are gasping except his brother, of course. 

"Ka....Kai?"

"Prince Kai?"

"What is this socery?"  Kai smiles toward those people. Lieutenant Chanyeol looks so surprised, "You should be dead!"

"Your weapons are all disharmed. There are no bullets there."  Lieutenant Chanyeol tries his weapon, and curses when he finds out that Kai is right. 

 

Ah Ra, however, is leaving dumbfounded. Kai is still standing beside her and then he looks to her. 

Suddenly this rage and anger is inside Ah Ra. She feels betrayed, but she also is relieved to know that Grey....I mean Kai, is safe. 

"Why are you doing this?"  She yells as she hits Kai with her fist, "you scared all of us! You scared me! How could you disguise as someone else?" 

"I need to have some spaces to do this thing,"  Kai explains as he holds her wrist, "I need to be seen just as a mere commoner and with that I can sneak up to many places in order to do this plan. I know my mother's plan since my dad's funeral ceremony, which is by the way,"  Kai stares to General D.O,  "General, we know you are the one who is responsible for it, and made this plan with Suho. We wait for the plan to be excecuted, however, Suho suddenly is in love with Anne, and so they married, with my prediction that my mother will move, which is right, and how General D.O uses my mother, we also predicted it right." 

 

The soldiers from General's side are giving up as they realize that their weapons are harmless, and the other side's soldiers are stripping them from other weapons. 

 

 

But then, General D.O is laughing so hard. 

 

"You think you and this brother you called King can defeat me?"  He states, "you don't know anything, Suho and Kai. I have planted bomb in this palace. It can destroy all of us at once."

"General!"  Chanyeol is screaming, "we can die!" 

"I rather die than acknowledge that I am defeated! Move!"  He suddenly moves toward one pillar where the button (no one has seen that before or even noticed that) while Chanyeol and Kai try to stop him, but they are late. 

General D.O has pushed the button. Everyone closes their eyes and thinks that this is the end of their worlds. 

 

 

But nothing is happened. Not even a sound is heard. 

 

Everyone is opening their eyes and confused. General D.O is confused too. "What? How can it not happen?" 

 

 

Suddenly, the pillar where he just hit (the button is there) is suddenly cracking and destroyed. The heavy stones are fallen into him and killing him instantly. 

"That! That can't be!"  Anne screams as she sees a familiar siluet coming from the pile. It is like smoke and transparant. 

 

 

That is the first King's ghost. 

 

He seems like observing the hall and suddenly he points to one person: Queen Mother. 

The ghost will point on someone who is not suitable for being in the royal family of EXO Kingdom when he appears. Ah Ra remembers that legend. 

The Queen Mother, in the corner, is pale and disbelief, until she closes her face with her palms and keeps asking forgiveness. Kai and Princess Lise hug her, and then the ghost is missing, or gone in the mist. 

 

The hall suddenly is silent. Everyone is still shocked with those events, until someone from outside is coming. His steps are heard. 

"Hey!"  

 

That is Prince Sehun. He looks as cheerful as usual, as if there was no attempted murder on him. 

"What are you all doing here? Do we have a sudden party?"

Everyone is confused on how to explain to that five-year-old kid that his life was on the edge before, someone is killed by the pillar, and his mother is unwanted by a ghost. 

"Well, since you all are in here, I want to show you something. I make this thing because I really think he is my best friend beside Anne and Ah Ra."  He takes something from behind the door and then walks happily toward the group. 

"TADA! IT IS BAEKHYUN'S ROBOT!!!!!"  He shows that creature to everyone, and they are all dumbfounded because it doesn't even look like human, so it is not Baekhyun's copy at all. 

No one has ever seen Baekhyun with boxing gloves, right? 

 

 

"AH!"  Chanyeol screams, "that is the bomb!!'

"What?"

"The body, that is a bomb! He must have unknowingly cut it right since it was unactivated."  Ah Ra really thinks that Prince Sehun is the luckiest little prince on the planet. 

 

 

Kai smiles and it turns out to be a big laugh. 

"What's so funny?"  Prince Sehun pouts. 

"No. That is good, Sehun. You are the hero of this day. That robot has saved us all." 

 

 

At the end, the King establishes a new way of leading and governing in EXO Kingdom, with full support of his ministers and subordinates. Anne is by his side, so they are together will face the world. 

Baekhyun gets promoted to become assistant to head of royal butler but he gladly keeps his job as Queen's royal butler. 

Queen Mother is asked to be relocated to London, while Princess Lise is insisted on going with her and brings Chanyeol with her, or he will get into the trial. 

Within a day, things get normal again. 

And yes, that Baekhyun Robot becomes collection in museum in EXO Kingdom. 

"What are you going to do, Kai?"  Ah Ra asks when she sees Kai is approaching her in the balcony at the big hall. Kai smiles. 

"I don't know....helping Suho, maybe? He needs a hand for helping him with his new plan. I will help him as much as I can." 

"I know you can help them."  Ah Ra replies. Kai stares to her and scoots to be next to her. "Actually, I do know that you have feelings for me. It is not hard to be seen, especially when you were in the meeting room. I could see how jealous you were to Anne."

Ah Ra's cheeks are blushing. "Please do not say that thing again. I know I shouldn't be into you. You like Anne and I know you can't betray--"

"She is not my type. Besides, I have already fallen to this cute, clueless, rebellious, brave, sometimes confused but it makes her cuter, loyal, kind, sometimes perceptive, and young-looking girl, even before I met her."  His eyes are staring to Ah Ra with that feeling that she has been longing to see. 

"How? We just met."

"I know you from Anne's stories. She really adores you and from what she said, you are an extraordinary person. I saw your photo and I found you were beautiful.....but I realized my feelings when you suddenly appeared in front of my face when I was Grey. Do you remember that?"  Of course she still remembers that. 

"I want to be closer to you so at the ball, I took my courage to ask you to dance, but we got interrupted. When you rejected me after that, I was hurt; I thought you might like normal guys. So that's the reason why Grey was saying that he was jealous to Chanyeol. I wanted to see your reaction when normal guy was saying that he loved you. And I knew about my country's condition and I didn't want you to be dragged along, so I used to try to get rid of you from this country. I hired people to pretend to kidnapp you, even I myself asked you to leave the country immediately, only to get slapped in the face. But that is the thing that makes me interested to you." 

So what he has done with his Grey persona is only to save me.....really? 

"And things about Anne, I just gave messages from her husband, nothing more. I like her but only as a sister.....to you though, I think it is different."  And then he shows the gaze that Ah Ra only sees when she was with Grey. She realizes that Grey (well, Kai) and Kai himself have (or has? Since they are same person) been looking to her with that gaze and she knows it is only for her. 

Only for her. That gaze is only for her. She doesn't have to share or beg him to give it to her. 

 

Kai caress her cheek and his face is getting closer to her, "I love you, Kwon Ah Ra, and I know you too. You have admitted it several times."

"I know. I am such a careless person."  His breath can be felt by her and in seconds, she can feel his soft lips are pressing into hers. The kiss is quick, at first, and they look to each other's eyes then they kiss again. 

 

 

 

 

"KAI! DON'T YOU DATE TOUCH MY FUTURE WIFE!!! SHE IS MY FUTURE PRINCESS!!!!!"  Prince Sehun is screaming at the top of his lungs and it makes both of them startled, which makes Ah Ra accidentally bites Kai's tounge. 

"Sorry!"

"No, that's okay,"  then he turns his head to his little brother, "SEHUN YOU LITTLE PIECE OF--!" 

 

 

Dear Mom and Dad, 

I know that you have been frantically worried about me but as the news said, the coup is unsuccessful and the mastermind is killed on accident.

Well, not a real accident, but yeah, I can say it was an accident. 

Anne is fine with her husband....actually, this morning she just said that she is expecting!

And I can become that baby's godmother!!!

 

I will go home two days before the summer vacation is over. 

Miss you all, 

 

Ah Ra

PS. Kai is also saying regards to you and he says that he is eager to meet you. Just remember that he is a prince so.....please save a nice room for him if he really comes along with me. 

 

 


that's all! well, the last part (Kai's confession until Ah Ra's letter) I write it by myself, so it is not taken from the manga

 

@OnnieChun: thank you for reporting! you can report the progress now, hehehehe

@Panda_Derp: that's why I like the manga, hehe. The story is so good and funny (if you look at the pictures, you will know)

@rajashreenyk: this is the latest and the last update! The manga was published in 1984 *way before I was born, even a year before my oldest sister's *the one who has the manga* birthday so I have thought many of us haven't read or heard of it. thank you

@13thmembersofexo: yes! That is right! Now I know how to make that thing happened! :D

 

and to others, thank you!

and yes, #PrayForSouthKorea 

 

XOXO