Prompts & Themes

MinCentric FanFic Community!
Prompts & Themes
CHALLENGE CATEGORIES TO INSPIRE AND MOTIVATE.
 
 
 
 
                     
 
 
 
 
 
 
rules
 
 
 
 
►fOR wRITING
 
 
 
nO CONTEST - NO DEADLINE
50 karma for oneshot completed - 100 for chaptered completed

UNLESS YOU WANT ME TO ASSIGN YOU ONE TO FURTHER CHALLENGE YOU.
 
 
 
Several different Categories will be provided. Remember to place them in the foreword of your story. Note that even if I give you a category, the storyline and genre is up to you. I am incredibly fond of creativity and people thinking outside the box. One thing must be the same, and that is that Min must be your main character.  and Mature rated content is acceptable as long as it is well-written and labeled as such. No word limit. And unless specified you can write a poem, a drabble, a oneshot or chaptered fic. You can now use co-author's. Place the contest link, banner and category in your foreword. Use the tag MinFanFicFestival and spread the word. Comment after submission that way I can be notified. SUBMIT YOUR STORIES GIVE ME A START DATE & END DATE (IF COMPLETED). ANY OTHER QUESTIONS, YOU CAN EITHER COMMENT OR PM ME.
 
 
 
 
 
►FOR dESIGNING
 
 
 
 
NO CONTEST - NO DEADLINE
UNLESS YOU WANT ME TO ASSIGN YOU ONE TO FURTHER CHALLENGE YOU.
 
 
 
You can make an entry per theme if you wish. This is not a contest. This is for your work to be displayed in the COMMUNITY or used for donation to a writer. The Challenge is placed so that you can draw up inspiration when creating your graphic. One thing must be the same, and that is that Min must be your main character. And unless specified you can pair her up with any other male idol or group her in the front with others. The choice is yours. Mature rated content is acceptable as long as it is well-written and labeled as such. If you want to donate, then go to Chapter 1 to learn more on how to do so. Refer to the Prompts & themes if you want to Donate a graphic the participants can use. If you want to donate out into the M&M/SayA community with your Challenge then you can also do that. Using quotes or certain images are allowed unless specified in whatever theme you pick. In your graphic use the tag MinCentric FanFic Festival and credit yourself. Please do so modestly. Check out Graphic Donation #2 as an example. For the challenge only, your graphic must be created after Jan 2015. There is no deadline. Comment after submission that way I can be notified. Fill in the form properly marked CHALLENGE. Do not fill in the Featured or Contest portion. Your graphic will automatically be Displayed so there's no need to feature it UNLESS it's an original. ANY OTHER QUESTIONS, YOU CAN EITHER COMMENT OR PM ME.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
for writing
 
 
 
 
 CATEGORY ONE : MUSIC
 
→ one: 200% - AKMU
 
→ two: Just One Day - BTS
 
→ three: Good To You - 2NE1
 
→ four: Lips - miss A
 
→ five: Cafe - Big Bang
 
→ six: I Like You - Got 7
 
→ seven: Elastic Heart - Sia
 
→ eight: Come on Over - missA
 
→ nine: In the Club - 2NE1
 
→ ten: Let Go - Taeyang
 
CATEGORY TWO : PROMPT
 
→ one: Modern-day Fairytales | Pretty self-explanitory, take a fairytale and twist it in a way to make it take place in the modern world. Do not plagiarize. Get creative and change up the ending. genre is up to you.
 
→ two: His POV | Write from his POV. It can be any male idol or actor as long as it's in first person and the focal point is Min. The rest is up to you.
 
→ three: The Tear Jerker | Write something heartwrenching. Doesn't have to be tragedy but it has to be emotional. 
 
→ four: True Events | Write something based on your life. A family, romantic, or life-altering experience. Write in Min's POV.
 
→ five: Urban Legends | There are so many different types of Urban Legends. Pick one and make it your own. 
 
→ six: Hot & Steamy | Well, as you might have guessed, write a ! Make it real good. And though should be the main element, it should still have a storyline.
 
→ seven: School Life | Self-explanitory as well. The story needs to take place in school. Sub
 
 
 
Category Three - Bonus THEMES
 
*BC Bonus Challenge and is only meant as an option to make things a bit more challenging for the writer.
 
→ one: Overdose | Use an EXO member as the primary and/or secondary male lead. Get inspired by the song of the same name and write. This fic must be chaptered and a Romantic-Drama. (BC: Use 2 members as rivals for Min's love.) 
 
→ two: Do the Twist | Write a cliche story but give the plot a twist. The twist can occur in any point of the story. Genre is up to you. As well as the characters.
 
→ three: Mythical | Write something revolved around a myth. It can be something of the supernatural realm, the mythology realm, whatever. It's up to you.
 
→ four: Ride or Die | Write a story pairing Min off with a BigBang member. It must be chaptered. The side characters and genre's are up to you. (BC: Make the story Idol-dom.) 
 
→ five: Angst | Write a dark and gritty angst. It can be Rated M or not. Any other Sub genre's are up to you. It can be chaptered or a Oneshot as long as the main theme is ANGST.
 
→ six: The Heroine | Write a story with Min overcoming a dystopian or opressive society. Supporting characters and sub-genre is up to you.
 
→ seven: Sweet Something | Write a Romantic-Comedy about Min and any other male. Can be Chaptered or Oneshot.
 
→ eight: Multiple Options   | Write Min in the center of a love triangle or harem involving other male idols. The genre is up to you. (BC: Have it contain and rate it M.) 
 
→ nine: OTP  | Pair up Min with one of her usual pairings: MinKi, MinKwang, MinJoon, MinSeob, MinMiin etc.(BC: Have it be from HIS POV.)
 
→ ten: Lyrical Lingo  | Use a song as inspiration. It can be any song as long as it is able to relate closely to your original storyline. Use the lyrics as dialogue. Genre and supporting characters are up to you. .(BC: Have it be inspired by a miss A song.)  
 
CATEGORY Four - quotes
 
If you have a quote you want to addor use then leave it in a comment below so I can add it to the list.
 
→ one: "Not all those who wander are lost" -  J.R.R Tolkien | Interpret the quote in your own way and incorporate it's meaning it into your fic. Genre and characters are up to you.
 
→ two: "Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all the darkness." -  Desmond Tutu | Interpret the quote in your own way and incorporate it's meaning it into your fic. Genre and characters are up to you.
 
→ three: "In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present." -  Francis Bacon | Interpret the quote in your own way and incorporate it's meaning it into your fic. Genre and characters are up to you.
 
→ four: "I was made to rule the darkness." -  Evermore | Interpret the quote in your own way and incorporate it's meaning it into your fic. Genre and characters are up to you.
 
→ five: "Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." -  H.. Jackson Brown Jr. | Interpret the quote in your own way and incorporate it's meaning it into your fic. Have the genre be supernatural and characters are up to you.
 
→ six: "What if you found your soulmate... at the wrong time?" -  Lauren Kate, Passion | Interpret the quote in your own way and incorporate it's meaning it into your fic. Genre and characters are up to you.
 
→ seven: "For truly we are all angels temporarily hiding as humans." -  Brian L. Weiss | Interpret the quote in your own way and incorporate it's meaning it into your fic. For the genre choose between either Fantasy or Supernatural. Dark or light. Characters are up to you.
 
→ eight: "True love is finding your soulmate in your best friend." -  Faye Hall, My Gift to You | Interpret the quote in your own way and incorporate it's meaning it into your fic. Have the genre be Angst-Romance and characters are up to you.
 
CATEGORY Five - Visual Themes
 
You can even mix and match these with another prompt or theme from one of the other writer category.
 
tumblr_mxgoc8u7FV1sklrr7o1_500.jpg
 
→ one: The Wizard | Draw inspration from this visual theme and write a Fantasy story incorporating what you see in the graphic. Storyline, optional subgenres and characters are up to you.
 
tumblr_mxgoc8u7FV1sklrr7o1_500.jpg
 
→ two: Moon Kingdom | Draw inspration from this visual theme and write a Dark-Fantasy story incorporating what you see in the graphic. Storyline, optional subgenres and characters are up to you.
 
tumblr_mxgoc8u7FV1sklrr7o1_500.jpg
 
→ three: The Slayer | Draw inspration from this visual theme and write a Action-Supernatural story incorporating what you see in the graphic. Storyline, optional subgenres and characters are up to you.
 
tumblr_mxgoc8u7FV1sklrr7o1_500.jpg
 
→ four: The Girl and her Protector | Draw inspration from this visual theme and write a Romantic-Supernatural story incorporating what you see in the graphic. Storyline, optional subgenres and characters are up to you.
 
tumblr_mxgoc8u7FV1sklrr7o1_500.jpg
 
→ five: The Warrior | Draw inspration from this visual theme and write a Action-Fantasy story incorporating what you see in the graphic. Storyline, optional subgenres and characters are up to you. 
 
tumblr_mxgoc8u7FV1sklrr7o1_500.jpg
 
→ six: The Shapeshifter | Draw inspration from this visual theme and write a Supernatural story incorporating what you see in the graphic. Storyline, optional subgenres and characters are up to you.
 
tumblr_mxgoc8u7FV1sklrr7o1_500.jpg
 
→ seven: The Journey | Draw inspration from this visual theme and write a Light-Fantasy story incorporating what you see in the graphic. Storyline, optional subgenres and characters are up to you.
 
tumblr_mxgoc8u7FV1sklrr7o1_500.jpg
 
→ eight: Goddess of Dragons | Draw inspration from this visual theme and write a Dark-Action-Fantasy story incorporating what you see in the graphic. Storyline, optional subgenres and characters are up to you. 
 
tumblr_mxgoc8u7FV1sklrr7o1_500.jpg
 
→ nine: City Girl | Draw inspration from this visual theme and write a Angst-Drama story incorporating what you see in the graphic. Storyline, optional subgenres and characters are up to you.
 
tumblr_mxgoc8u7FV1sklrr7o1_500.jpg
 
→ ten: The Dancer | Draw inspration from this visual theme and write a Drama story incorporating what you see in the graphic. Storyline, optional subgenres and characters are up to you.

  

 
 
 
fOR gRAPHICS
DESIGNER'S, IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO DONATE TO WRITERS THEN MAKE SURE YOU ALSO DRAW INSPIRATION FROM THEIR PROMPTS AND THEMES IN ORDER TO GET A BETTER IDEA AND MAKE POSTERS THAT WILL BE MORE RELEVANT AND USEFUL TO THEM. YOU CAN STILL DONATE YOUR CHALLENGE ENTRY OR AN ORIGINAL IDEA AS WELL.
 
pROMPT - THEMES
 
→ one: Action | Give me a graphic that best defines the theme. It can be gang-related, spy, assassin, whatever. Place Min in between rivaling groups or in the center of a gang of her own.
 
→ two: Fantasy | Fantasy. My favorite genre. You can go either way with this. Make it dark, make it light, realistic, fantastical, supernatural, mythical, science-fiction. You choose. 
 
→ three: Romance | Have your graphic exude romance. Simple as that. Pair Min up or have her in any kind of love-shape with anyone you see fit.
 
→ four: Drama | Give me a graphic best suited for a drama.
 
→ five: Angst | Dark, mature, angst, is what I'm looking for here. 
 
→ six: Horror | Dark and gritty, depict horror in your graphic.
 
→ seven: Tragedy | Sadness, heartbreak, loss, these are words used to describe a tragic situation. Have your graphic express them.
 
→ eight: Comedy   | Use bold colors and eccentric designs for this graphic.
 
→ nine: Fluff  | Cute and fluffy, light and fluffy, romantic and fluffy, the choice is yours. 
 
→ ten: Forest Girl  | Use the graphic provided and make a poster. Remember to include Min. 
 
→ ten: Masked Girl  | Use the graphic provided and make a poster also involving Min. The genre can be horror, psychological, assassin-based, whatever you can come up with.