Announcements

MinCentric FanFic Community!
tumblr_mxgoc8u7FV1sklrr7o1_500.jpg
 
052314.


 
 
 

News FOR CONTEST PATICIPANTS
WHAT's new (Read everything):
So in order to encourage more fics of better quality (So that people won't have to feel pressured into rushing their fics) I'm going to extend the contest date. I noticed a lot of people wanted to enter but couldn't because of the deadlines, while others had yet to really start or finish their ongoing fics. I don't want people to feel pressured into having to give up the contest, so I'm going to change the deadline. (Located on the left and on the Foreword and Contest chapter of the thread)
 
Things that have changed: For Min's Birthday (the original deadline date for the conest, June 21st) Instead, whoever can get their fics finished at this time will receive a 500 point Bonus Karma Prize. But if there's more than one person, I will choose out of one to get it. Those who do it will still be eligible for the grander prize of the actual contest. This is just a bonus thing for you guys who had already planned on having you fic finished by the original deadline date.
 
We will also continue the #happyMINday tag on Twitter and Google+ as planned. I want it to be trending worldwide.
 
Also, since the date is farther away, it will give me time to get better prizes for you guys. Like album, merch or cute accessories. I will be updating the prizes as time goes by. Note that I will be putting up the rubric up soon, which is the outline of how I will grade the entries along with another judge, who I will introduce later on.
 
If you guys have any more questions, make sure to leave a comment below.
 
052914.


 
 
 

NEWS FOR Everyone
Making more graphics:
I want to make a few nice posters as Graphic donations and/or maybe some cool desktop wallpapers. Leave a coment below specifying whether it should be a wallpaper or poster donation, if it should be just Min or Min x someone(s) else, and what genre (this last one works only with poster donations). 
 
Like other donations, the poster I make won't be for the person who suggests it. You're just giving me some ideas because I can't, for some reason, think of who I should pair her with.
 
It's first come first serve like any other time and if you want to use the graphic you're gonna have to ask for it in a comment.
 
But now, if you want a specific graphic request for your Challenge or Contest fic then go over to my shop and request one there.
 
070814.


 
 
 

NEWS FOR EVERYONE
What's up:
Hey everyone, so it's been a while. Sorry about that. A lot of things have happend: Minnie's Birthday and MissA's 4th Anniversary. Unfortunately, I was on vacation so I wasn't able to update those days. :( 
 
Only one person completed their story by the original date (Min's Birthday) so they received the 500 Bonus Karma Points. That person was RI_Dasommie, so congrats to her! 
 
Make sure you guys are updating your ongoing contest/challenge entries and don't forget: to those who haven't already, make sure to fill in the form if you want your story to be a part of the festival. I'm looking for more participants and am always happy and welcoming to new and old Min writers.
 
There are currently several different graphics up for donation so make sure to check those out if you're interested. There are many different styles varying in many different genres and you might find yourself to be inspired.
 
For everyone who has been helping get the word out, thank you all so so much! You have no idea how much I appreciate it. This contest would honestly go no where without you. <3
 
Try your best and continue working hard, I can't wait to see what you all come up with. Hopefully more people will continue to participate in the festival.
 
If you have any comments or questions you're always welcome to leave a comment below, Wall Post or PM.
 
082614.


 
 
 

NEWS FOR EVERYONE
REMINDER:
Hey everyone, Just 4 more months to go! Can you believe it? For those of you who are not yet aware, I have updated the prizes. So go check them out.
 
Make sure you guys are updating your ongoing contest/challenge entries and don't forget: to those who haven't already, make sure to fill in the form if you want your story to be a part of the festival. I'm looking for more participants and am always happy and welcoming to new and old Min writers.
 
There are currently several different graphics up for donation so make sure to check those out if you're interested. There are many different styles varying in many different genres and you might find yourself to be inspired.
 
For everyone who has been helping get the word out, thank you all so so much! You have no idea how much I appreciate it. This contest would honestly go no where without you. <3
 
Try your best and continue working hard, I can't wait to see what you all come up with. Hopefully more people will continue to participate in the festival.
 
If you have any comments or questions you're always welcome to leave a comment below, Wall Post or PM.