RULES

MinCentric FanFic Community!
MINCENTRIC
FANFIC FESTIVAL
 
NAVIGATION
date
information
information
 
► Melted
— AKMU
Writers
→ Writers, it is encouraged that the fic is new. But, given the circumstances I know that some of you are very busy, so for that,  current ongoing fics ONLY, will be accepted.

→ If you would like for me to assign you a quote or idea to draw inspiration from, then you can ask. I have no problem with that. Note: that you can also use graphics (donated only) from the graphic designers who will be participating in this festival as a source of inspiration. But remember to use that graphic as your cover graphic and to credit both the festival and the designer in your foreword.

→ Min must be your main/focal character. It doesn't have to be from her POV specifically if you choose to do a 1st person POV story, but she must be the main character. No ifs, ands or buts about it. Pretty self-explanitory.

→ You must put a link in your description/foreword redirecting back to the festival.
 
→ If you are joining the contest, make sure to head on over to the CONTEST chapter in order to read the rules pertaining to it. Same goes for the WRITING CHALLENGE.

→ Any other questions, you can either comment or PM me.→>
RULES
Deadline:  December 21 2014 12:00PM Est. Time.
designers
→ Designers, Layout designers and Graphic Designer are welcomed.

→ Any graphic size is welcomed as long as a poster is no less than 200x300 and no bigger than 800x600.

→ Min MUST be your main/focal point in the graphic. It can be a wallpaper, poster, icon, Facebook or Google+ cover art, or even a layout.

→ No offensive material. Meaning, if it's offensive to Min, don't even bother.

→ Min OTP pairings are accepted BUT unorthodox pairings are also HIGHLY encouraged. Don't be afraid to experiment with pairings.

→ Rated material is accepted as long as it is labeled as such.

→ Please remember to credit yourselves in your work, but do it modestly. Especially for those of you who are planning to donate your work to the writers. Also, make sure to include Mincentric FanFic Festival somewhere in the graphic. I will be providing an example just for you to get an idea of what I'm expecting.
 
→ Donated work will be used by the writers and the credit will be given where the credit is do. Which means, that the desiger must and will be credited in their work. Note: If you want to donate your work, specify it.

→ You can turn in several graphics. Different Genres are encouraged. And if you'd like to take part, make sure to head over to the DESIGN CHALLENGE.

→ Any other questions, you can either comment or PM me.