Crush and Choir Practice

We are one family! (Oneshot collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In this oneshot there is cameos from two other idols than EXO. ^3^

 

Ages: 
Minseok, Luhan: 18
Yixing: 17
Baekhyun, Jongdae, Chanyeol: 16
Kyungsoo: 15
Tao: 14
Jongin, Sehun: 12

Crush and Choir Practice

Baekhyun had boyfriends since he was 10. The first one had been from his class, and they had been partners in Math. To be honest, Baekhyun never liked him that much. He just had some great crayons. Actually, they never really broke up. 

None of the boyfriends Baekhyun had had, had been serious nor had he ever been in love. 

Not until now. 

~*~

It all started when Baekhyun was in the library one day. He hadn't chosen to be there himself, but Mr. Chung had literally forced him to study. The reason being that he was failing Chinese, and if he didn't get a better grade, Yifan or Joonmyun could expect to get a call. 

Baekhyun had thought about asking Luhan for help - if he asked Sehun, he would just get laughed at. Because... That's just how Sehun is. 

Baekhyun was almost done with the first page, when he heard a familar voice behind him. 

"Hyung?" It was Kyungsoo. He sounded surprised. It was pretty obvious, that he hadn't expected to meet the older there. 

Baekhyun wasn't sure if he should be offended, or not. 

"I'm trying to study," Baekhyun snapped, annoyed. "Go away." 

Without looking at Kyungsoo, he continued to read. He hadn't meant to sound so angry, but he was annoyed enough already. He wasn't usually someone who read - not if it was homework either. 

"But hyung," Kyungsoo whined, trying to be cute. "I have someone I want you to meet." 

Baekhyun sighed, still annoyed. Why couldn't Kyungsoo just leave him alone, when he asked him to? Even Chanyeol and Jongdae understood it, when he asked them to go away. Why didn't Kyungsoo?

When he turned around to look at Kyungsoo, and tell him to go away once again - in quite another way though - his words got stuck in his throat. The boy beside Kyungsoo was too hot for his own goods - if you asked Baekhyun at least. Baekhyun wasn't even able to describe him. Everything about him looked perfect. Everything from his hair to his feet. 

"Hi," Baekhyun said arkwardly and raised his hand to wave, but then he realized that that would just be weird. Too weird - maybe Sehun or Jongin would do it, but not him. 

"Hi," Kyungsoo's friend said, "My name is Daehyun." He raised his hand for Baekhyun to shake it, but Baekhyun was too immersed in looking at the youngers face. 

Daehyun realized that Baekhyun wouldn't shake his hand, and lowered it again. The older was still looking at him. Well more like staring. 

"I think I have to go," Daehyun said and turned around to look at Kyungsoo. 

Kyungsoo nodded and waved goodbye. Whenn he was sure Daehyun couldn't hear them anymore, he turned to Baekhyun. The older boy was still staring out into the air. The younger smirked a little. 

"He's handsome, right?" He asked. It wasn't really his style using the word 'hot', yet he was sure that that was the word Baekhyun would use. Kyungsoo found Daehyun handsome - and nice - but he only liked him as a friend. To be exact, Daehyun was actually one of his best friends - and Kyungsoo had a guy he liked. 

"Handsome is not enough to describe him," Baekhyun mumbled dreamingly out in the air. He didn't look at his book. He couldn't consentrate right now. 

"He's gay," Kyungsoo said, "And he doesn't have a boyfriend." 

Baekhyun turned his gaze towards the younger. He was quite surprised. 

"You want me to date him, right?" Baekhyun asked, suspious. Kyungsoo didn't usually like Baekhyun, Jongdae and Chanyeol to get close to him at school. His friends didn't have to know that he lived with them - that was what he always said. 

"Well... I just thought that, you're lonely, he's lonely, it's the perfect match." There was something, that made Baekhyun think there was more to it than that.

Actually he didn't think it, he knew it. 

"What's the real reason?" 

Kyungsoo didn't answer the question. He turned around and ran out of the library, leaving a very confused Baekhyun behind. Though he knew Kyungsoo had a reason - a real reason - to introduse him to Daehyun, he was still interrested. 

He was pretty sure, that he wanted to know Daehyun better. 

Then Baekhyun remembered something. He was supposed to be studying. The book was still open on the same page, from which he didn't remember anything. With a deep sigh, he began to read the same page again. 

God, he hated Chinese. 

~*~

The next day, Kyungsoo asked Baekhyun to come with him to choir practice. Baekhyun knew that Daehyun was in the choir too, which was the reason that Baekhyun didn't really want to go. The last thing he wanted, was to act weird in front of the younger boy again. Kyungsoo assured him that Daehyun didn't think that he was weird, but that he thought tthat he was handsome too, and that he seemed interresting. Baekhyun was sure that it was all something that Kyungsoo just said, and not Daehyun. 

Yet his brother somehow forced him to go with him. 

~*~

Once they entered the practice room, Baekhyun saw Daehyun. He was talking with some other guy - Baekhyun wasn't sure, but he thought his name was Lim Hyunsik or something. 

Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter