Chapter 3

When I saw you...

And then I woke up. I looked at my side and saw Yixing sleeping, I smiled -Why do I feel like such a ert when I'm with you?- I kissed his forehead and just layed down besides him. Admiring his pretty face. From his eyes, to his adorable nose, to his beautiful lips. I came closer and gave him a soft kiss on the lips, carefully so I wouldn't wake him up. Then I heard banging on the door. I slowly got off bed and went to the door, and when I opened it Kris pushed me aside and slammed the door shut 'Dude why the hell?' I asked 'Your freaking ex-girlfriend that's why!' He said and I looked at him confused 'She was following me, she was demanding to know where were you' -oh god... I thought she was over me- I sighed 'Myunnie....YOU!' I heard Xing say and I turned around and saw him glaring at Kris 'Crap' said Kris 'You are the one who played with my baby panda!' Said he, throwing a pillow at Kris 'I swear I didn't! You have it all wrong' said Kris 'What's going on here?' I asked, confused. 'He was the one who made my baby panda cry' said Yixing 'I swear it wasn't like that, she just came to me! I never wanted to make Tao cry' - 'You went out with Tao?' I asked, more confused. 

'Could I please, talk to Tao? I just want to explain everything' said Kris and Yixing gave up. He gave him the direction of where Tao was staying and Kris left. 'What happened?' I asked him 'I don't know, I wasn't there... Tao just came home crying saying that Kris cheated on him' said he 'I know Kris, he's not the type of cheating in a relationship' I smiled and so did he. 

Days, Weeks, Months, Years passed by. I was still with Yixing. I had finally found my other half, the one I could be with for the rest of my life. 'JoonMyun-ah, are you ready dear?' Said my mom coming inside the room, I looked at her and smiled 'I am' I said.

I stood there, infront of him, he was smiling at me and so was I to him. As the priest mentioned the vows for us to repeat and ask us if we were ready to be with eschother forever, I said the only two words that crossed my mind since the beginning...

'I do'