Chapter 1

When I saw you...

We arrived at the bar and Kris ordered our drinks 'Seriously man, how could you just leave like that? I would've punch the guy!' he said 'You would, you're strong, if I punched him he could've killed me, I'm a limp noodle!' I said 'Yah! just because Tao kicked your that day doesn't mean you're a limp noodle!...'


*Flashback*
We were playing arm wrestle with each other I kept loosing with everyone anyway (there was Kris, Tao, Xiumin and Chen) and then it was my turn versus Tao. I mentally prepared myself, since I know Tao is very strong. I exhaled a couple of times, preparing myself and we began. 'Ok! At the count of 3!' said JongDae another friend '1.....2.....3! GO!' I started pushing his arm to the opposite side, in which I was failing to do so. I could've sworn my elbow was going to dislocate itself any moment now, I tried pushing as hard as I could but ended up on the floor, I was pushing so much that the chair broke. Tao won, obviously, and I was there on the floor checking if my elbow was alright. Tao came to me and helped me up 'Besides a gramps you're a limp noodle' he said 'Shut up you brat!' and we all laughed.

*end of flashback*
 

Kris kept lecturing me as I glanced to the dance floor, and then I saw him. The most beautiful person I had ever seen. He looked like an angel. The way he danced. Moving his hips from side to side, and the way he slide his hands across his body. He looked so.... y.

'Yah! Kim JoonMyun!' I snapped at Kris' voice.
'W-What?' I looked at him and he was smirking.

'Did you liked something you saw?' he asked, still smirking at me
'I-I, well...' I started stuttering as I again looked to the dance floor but didn't saw him 'I guess...' I finally said, still looking for him.
'Come tomorrow, I think he'll come' he said
'How'd you...?' I got cut off 'You were too obvious!' he smiled.

That night  I went to my apartment, his body still haunting my head. He looked so perfect. I took a quick shower and went straight to bed. The next morning I woke up with his body still plastered in my head 'You have to be kidding me' I whispered to myself, obviously no one would hear it, I was alone. I went to take a quick shower and got dressed to go to work. I worked at 'Overdose' a coffee shop. Yeah I know, it is very weird for a coffee shop to be called Overdose but anyway, since it was very close, I walked there. I entered and went directly to the dressing room (which there was only lockers with your uniform there basically) after saying Hi to my co-workers. I went out and started preparing some orders I had. When I was about to give an order I saw him, or I basically imagined him. I tripped on my own feet and the coffee, the perfect coffee I had prepared seconds ago was now all over the floor.

'Myun, are you ok?' asked Sarah, one of my co-workers
'Yeah I'm ok, don't worry' I smiled at her after getting up and doing the coffee again. I have to stop thinking about him, or it'll lead me into trouble.

After a long day at work I went to my apartment. I opened the door and I went straight to the couch and laid down. And like literally 10 seconds later my phone started ringing 'I will kill whoever that is!' I said as I picked it up 'What?'

'Oh...someone's in a bad mood' said Kris
'I'm tired I want to sleep, it was a rough day today' I said
'Yeah, Sarah told me everything, you kept thinking about him weren't you?' he said in a mocking tone
'You know what? I don't have time for you, I'm going to sleep!' I said about to hang up

'Don't hang up!' he said 'Ok, what do you want?' I'm regretting not hanging up right now, 'Let's go to the club tonight again! Maybe he'll be there' he said 'Why would I want to know if he'll be there?' I said crossing the arm I had free across my chest 'I saw the way you were looking at him, you obviously fell for him, c'moooon~ please? For your pal?' -say no, say no, say no!- 'Ok I'll go...' -I hate myself- 'Ok, meet you there!' he hung up. Kim JoonMyun I cannot believe you actually said yes! I looked to the clock and it read 6:30 pm I went to take a long shower to relax a bit and then I went to get dressed. As I was buttoning my shirt I looked at myself in the mirror and I shocked myself 'What the.....?' I looked at my pants, How in the world did I put on my sister's tight jeans? How didn't I noticed it?? I quickly opened my closet and looked for another pair. Changing again I looked myself again in the mirror, black jeans, white button shirt....wait....button...OH MY GOD! Kim JoonMyun what is wrong with you? This is also your sister's! I guess that guy is affecting my head...really badly. After changing, again...I left and went straight to the club that was two blocks away.

I just hope I won't embarrass myself...