Chapter 2

When I saw you...

Once I entered the club I went directly to the bar and ordered my drink. As I took a sip my eyes wandered around looking for that guy or Kris. There was no sign of neither of them...yet. I took a glance at the dance floor and I saw him. I hesitated a lot to go talk to him but hey, he's just a human being, the least he could do is reject me. I felt my phone vibrate and I checked it:

Kris: You can do it SuHo! Fighting!

I looked around and saw him sitting waaay across the bar giving me thumps up. I sighed and stood up -here we go-. As I got closer, someone pushed me, making me push him. He slowly turned around, his facial expression read annoyance 'I-I'm s-sorry' I stuttered and bowed my head. His annoyed expression turned into a soft smile 'It's ok, accidents happen'. The situation turned a bit awkward, we just stared at eachother for a while 'So..wanna dance?' He said, 'Ok' I said , a little nervous. He came closer to me, put an arm on my shoulder and started grinding. I on the other hand tried to copy him, since I had no idea how to do it, and I think I am failing epically! At least he helped me a bit. After a while he said 'Zhang Yixing' and smiled 'K-Kim J-JoonMyun' I stuttered again, oh how I hate when it happens. After a while, we both decided to sit down and order something to drink. 'So..do you do anything?' I asked 'You mean a hobby?' He said 'Yeah a hobby, do you have one?' he smiled and bit his lower lip -those lips...- 'I'm a dancer' he said -no wonder he moves so well- 'Really? Mind showing me someday?' I said joking and he laughed 'Well maybe I will' he said and winked at me 'Do you have a hobby?' He then added 'I sing...a little' I said 'A little?' - 'Ok a LOT! But I only do it at home, plus I need to practice my high notes' I said. He got closer to me and whispered in the most seductive tone I've ever heard in my life 'I could help you reach those high notes' when I looked at him he bit his lower lip and I felt all of my blood go straight to my face, then he laughed 'I mean help you, like, give you lessons! You're such a ert!' He kept laughing. Kim JoonMyun what is wrong with you? After a while we got drunk. Guess we ordered too many drinks. Funny thing, we ended in my apartment and.. Well.. I'll just leave you guys imagen the rest..ps:Iwastop!. 

I woke up the next morning with a terrible headache. And for my bad luck my phone started ringing, groaning I picked it up 'What...?' I said 'Dude! Finally! I've been calling you since last night! Where the hell are you?' I heard Kris' alarmed voice 'I'm..in...apartment' I said, still in my drowsy mood. 'Oh... Oh ok.. You had fun last night HA! Sorry for the bother bye!' He said and hunged up. 'Who was that?' Asked someone behind me. I turned around and saw Yixing 'An annoying friend' I smiled and kissed his forehead 'Go back to sleep, you need it' he cuddled closer to me and fell asleep again. Since I was also still drowsy I fell asleep too.

I woke up again feeling much better. I looked at my side and saw that I was alone in bed. I went to the bathroom, washed myself and as soon as I stepped out the smell of breakfast hit me. I put on my pants and followed the sweet smell, and when I got to the kitchen I saw Yixing cooking 'I thought you left..' I said, suprising him 'No, I didn't' he smiled. I leaned on the door frame and admired his body. He was only wearing his boxers, my eyes wandered from his bare pale back to that fluffy , and I have to admit, he has a fine for a guy. He turned around and smiled 'Why are you drooling?' He said 'I'm not drooling!' he took a napkin and came closer and cleaned my drooling mouth. Maybe I blushed because he started laughing. I then sat at the table 'Hope you like it' he said, placing a plate in front of me and kissing my cheek 'Aren't you eating?' I asked 'I already did' he said and smiled at me. When I finished I went back to my room and layed on my bed, covering my face with my pillow so the sun wouldn't bother me. I could feel how he laid himself on top of me, and my hands automatically went to his waist. He removed the pillow from my face and gently gave me a kiss. The kiss turned into a passionate one and I could feel him grinding softly on me and then.....