Better Sleep On The Couch

My y Cousin

Amber's POV: 

I left the house without saying a word to my parents or hers. I was sweating and shaking from nervousness. I don't even know why am I acting like this. Am I overreacting? Probably... 

I just need to catch some air and I'll be absolutely fine. I hope so. 

I don't know why she did that. I mean, when I said that she teased me it wasn't that... intense? When she did those things to me I just felt strange and I was surprised. But what I felt now was diferent. It was something more. 

Probably it's because of my teenager hormones. Being a teenager is very difficult. I'm on that phase of my life where my body and my way of thinking and acting is changing. Stoopid hormones. 

But seriously, this girl is driving me insane and she just arrived. What can I do?

Should I ignore her until she leaves ? I can't, my parents will notice something is wrong and they will make me stop ignoring her. 

Should I sleep outside every night ? Nope. I don't want to get sick. 

Should I run away from home ? Hm... I'm not THAT insane. 

I was already tired of walking so i stopped by the nearest coffee shop, went in and sat on a table. I checked my phone to see what time was it and i saw that i had ten missed calls and four messages. five missed calls from my Mom, four from my Dad and one from Key. Wow, my parents are really worried...  

Message from: Mom

Where are you Amber Liu!? 

 

Message from: Dad

Me and your Mother are very worried. At least answer your calls, that's why we gave you a phone Silly Dino. Aigoo. Come home before it gets dark. 

 

I feel sorry that i left without saying anything. I really don't like making them worried about me. I'll just reply to their messages so they can stop being so worried. 

 

Message from: Amber

To: Dad

Don't worry, I'm at a coffee shop (: Sorry dad, I didn't heard my phone ring XD Yes, I'll be at home before it gets dark. 

 

Now i'm better because i know that my parents won't be worried. I have two more messages? Wow, i'm getting famous here. 

 

Message from: Key Diva

Yo Ambro, When you go home, we need to talk. I miss ya! ;D We should do something with the other Dinos! And other thing, if you have a phone, don't just use it to play Flappy Bird and get all angry and shizz, use it to pick up the calls! 'THE CAAALLSS' AMBER PLS 

 

He looks like a desperate diva omfg. 

 

Message from: Amber 

To: Key Diva

Chill dude. I'll talk to you on Messenger, ok? just create a chatroom and invite me, we can talk there. Don't you even dare to insult my games! I'll cut you! And I don't get angry, I get slightly out of control, ok? It's different. WTF KEY I KNOW I'LL START TO ANSWER ' THE CAAAAALLSS ' 

 

Why did Key had to be such a bossy Diva? Aish... Anyway, one more message and it's from... Whaaat!? How did she--!? Where did she get my phone number!? 

Probably my parents gave it to her... Oh goddammit why

 

Message From: Krystal 

Guess you didn't liked the massage, huh? Well... I liked it. We should do it often, Cousin *winks* 

 

Why am I sweating again? Urgh... This girl is really making me go cray cray. I won't even reply. I don't want to have a heart attack and I don't want her to think i care about her...

Yes, I don't care about her. Well... ok, you got me. I care about her. She's still my cousin! Don't judge me! 

I got up from the table and went home. What else could I do? And I promised my parents i would be home after it gets dark so... yup. 

 

~~At Home~~ 

I finally arrived. Why did I had to have gone to the further coffee shop? I'm so tired. When I arrived home my mom and my dad where at the living room watching TV. Well, my father isn't really a fan of dramas so he was reading a book. '' Finally you're home dino, we were worried... '' My mom said as she noticed that i was standing in the living rooms door. '' Yeah, i walked alot.. '' I looked around and i didn't saw Krystal so I decided to ask them where she was

'' Hey, where's Krystal? '' 

'' She went with her friends to the shopping centre '' My mom answered before she turned her attention back to the TV 

'' Why? Do you miss her already? *winks* '' My father said, teasing me. 

'' Ya! No, it's not that, I thought it was weird not seeing her here so i just asked because i was curious. '' I said, and my father answered me by humming. 

I went to my room and lay on the bed with my computer on my lap. I went to messenger to talk with Key and he was online 

 

IamTheDiva (Key) added LlamasArePretty (Amber) to the chatroom 'Number1'

LlamasArePretty: Sup Key

IamTheDiva: For you it's Diva, not Key. 

LlamasArePretty: Damn Diva, calm down. 

IamTheDiva: Never. Anyways, I heard that your cousin will be living in your house

LlamasArePretty: What? How did you knew that? 

IamTheDiva: Didn't you read my username? I. AM. THE. DIVA. I know everything. 

LlamasArePretty: You sound like a stalker though... 

IamTheDiva: Well... I am. Sometimes. But hey, Your cousin is very popular, you knew that? 

LlamasArePretty: What? How? 

IamTheDiva: How!? Bro, I midght be gay and all but she's hot! That's How and Why she's popular.

LlamasArePretty: Well... Yeah, I can't deny that she's hot. Because, in fact, she is too hot. But... idk. 

IamTheDiva: Hmm... You've been acting really weird latelly. Oh, forget that. You are weird since you were born. 

LlamasArePretty: I'll kill you. 

IamTheDiva: I'm just telling the tru-- 

LlamasArePretty: Don't even speak. I'm mad now. Shuddup.

 

~~An Hour Later~~

It was very late and Krystal didn't arrived yet. And I was starting to get worried. And when i get worried, I get impatient.

 

IamTheDiva: hyung

LlamasArePretty: It's late pls go to sleep

IamTheDiva: Then why are you online!? 

LlamasArePretty: ...

IamTheDiva: You have to help me!

LlamasArePretty: Fine what u want

IamTheDiva: hyung

LlamasArePretty: yaaasss

IamTheDiva: .....tell me a story

LlamasArePretty: What age do you have? 3 years old? No.

IamTheDiva: pls

LlamasArePretty: ...dude you're going to be 19. 

IamTheDiva: Maturity isn't affected by age. I mean, look at you, you are almost 18 and you're still a ert. And I'm not even going to talk about your username.

LlamasArePretty: FINE. And haters back off, llamas are pretty. 

IamTheDiva: wtv. just start the story

LlamasArePretty: Once upon a time there was a little adorable named Kay

IamTheDiva: Kay isn't that author? 

LlamasArePretty: 

IamTheDiva: WUT WHY DID U SWEAR. DUN SWEAR, ITS UGLY

LlamasArePretty: shut up. there was a little adorable called Key. she was a pile of   on a sidewalk

IamTheDiva: oh, das cute 

LlamasArePretty: Everyday, people looked at it and said '' you little ...'' But she knew she wasn't just a simple and miserable little . so she started to wonder where did she came from and how did she ended up in that sidewalk. 

IamTheDiva: i love drama. Where did she came from!? 

LlamasArePretty: Some unlucky person stepped on her before she could find that out. Goodnight. 

LlamasArePretty is offline

 

I got up from bed and went to the kitchen. My parents were probably sleeping already because all the light were turned off. 

Since my parents were sleeping and she wasn't here i was just dressing a sports bra and boxers. I was drinking water when i suddently felt a pair of arms being wrapped around my waist. It was her. I knew it was her. 

'' What are you doing here? you should be sleeping... '' Krystal said in a low voice, almost whispering. I don't know how, but i couldn't speak. I couldn't even move. 

'' Were you waiting for me? or do you want another massage? '' She said as she started bitting and on my ear while rubbing my abs. 

'' You have a great body cousin... I wish i could it all '' She kissed my neck, then my shoulder, then my shoulder blade while her nails were scratching my sides. I was with my both hands on the kitchen counter. I think i was almost breaking it from gripping so hard on it. I just bite my lips to supress the moans. 

'' You know that some day you're going to admit that you like when i do this to you... '' She from my shoulder to my ear, making me shiver and whine. She noticed it and smirked '' ... but i'll be a good cousin and i'll let you go for now... '' She stepped back, leaving a gap between us, and i turned around to face her.

 She was looking at my bottom half while biting her lips and said  '' By the way, you should change your boxers, they are wet '' She giggled, winked at me and left to my room, i suppose. 

I looked down at my bottom half and my eyes widened. Unfortunatelly i was wearing a light blue boxers and there was a wet visible spot in there. I was soaking wet. Urgh. Why!? I'm so embarrassed at myself. 

Now i freaking have to change... and I'll probably sleep on the couch tonight. 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------