Not So Good Start

My y Cousin

Amber's POV:

It's about 10 am and I just woke up because of my mothers shouting. What a good way to wake up, huh? '' AMBER LIU! GET YOUR LAZY BODY OUT OFF THAT BED RIGHT NOW! '' I heard her shout again from downstairs. 

Can't she just come here a wake me up like a normal mother? I mean... my room is not THAT far. It's acctually pretty close to where she is. And then I'm the lazy one. Great. 

But Hey, at least I don't have school today! It's weekend today so i supposedly could sleep the whole day if I wanted. But of course my parents wouldn't aproove that. Don't ask me why. 

Anyways, I stopped mentally complaining about waking up so early in a weekend and got up from bed, showered, got dressed and went downstairs. My face was probably the face of a not-so-happy person because... I don't think I need to repeat what happened, right? I hate waking up early, that's why I'm almost always late for class. 

When I entered in the kitchen my Mom was cooking breakfast while humming a song and my Father was sitting on the table, probably reading the news paper. I lazily sat on a chair, waiting for the food that my Mom was cooking. 

After a while my Mom turned around and said '' Oh, you're already there. I didn't noticed you. I was about to call you again '' then she put a dish in the table. She cooked eggs and bacon. '' You mean shout at me, right? '' I said and my father chuckled when she rolled her eyes at me. 

'' Sorry Dino, I was just too busy cooking and your father was reading his news paper... '' She said as she glared at my father and he winked at her. I chuckled at their cuteness. '' It's ok. Next time just try to wake me up normally, please~'' 

With that we started eating and talked about family things. My father teasing me and my mom laughing and saying that I really look like him. 

 After that, my mom asked me if i could go outside to dump the garbage and i went. When i came back, my parents were sitting on the couch of the living room I went in and said '' Mom, I already dumped the garbage, you want me to do something else? '' I said

'' No honey, but before you go, could you come here for a second? '' My mom said, and i nodded.

''Amber, me and your father have to tell you something'' My mom said as i sat on the couch '' Alright, go ahead'' I answered. I hope i didn't get in trouble or something... 

 My father cleared his throat before speaking '' *coughs* Your cousin will be living with us for some time because her parents need to go on a long buisness trip and they didn't wanted to leave her alone at home '' He stopped what he was saying, looked at my mother, smiled, and then continued his sentence ''... so we suggested that she could stay with us as long as they wanted, and they were very happy about it and agreed '' 

WHAT!? MY COUSIN!? NO! NOT HER! Why does it has to be her? She is always teasing me and... urgh! I just don't support her! But.. I just don't want to make the situation difficult to my parents, so i'll just have to be a good girl and deal with it. Maybe is not going to be that bad, huh? 

'' *Sighs* okay then. '' I guess my parents were very surprised when i agreed with them so fast because they looked at each other with their eyes wide open. But then they smiled at me and my Mom said '' Thank you for understanding Dino. Maybe it will be fun! '' I hope you're right mom, i hope you are.  

Probably you're asking why i dont support her, right? It's because my parents and hers think that she's a good girl, because they think that everything bad that happens when we are at the same place, it's me who did it. 

She may look like she's a good girl, a girl that follows the rules, a girl that is innocent and shizz. She's not. That girl can be everything but she ain't no good girl. 

There was this time when we were at a family vacation, she was 12 and I was 13 , and she stole my first kiss. Since then she teases me everytime i'm with her. It's not that we are always together, in fact, we just get together once or twice in a year. But now she's going to live here. In my house. With me. 

*Sighs* What can I do? I just wanna get away from here. 

'' huh, Hey, When is she coming ? '' I asked. Not that I was curious or I was anxious for her to come, on the contrary, I just wanted to know how much time i had to escape from the house. 

'' Hmm... '' My father hummed as he looked at his clock '' ... She's coming in an hour. '' WHAT!? ALREADY!? 

'' Yeah, and don't even think of getting out of this house, you have to see and talk to your uncle and to your aunt. '' Is my Mom a mindreader? How did she knew I was going to escape? Urgh... goddammit. 

'' Ok.. '' I said, trying to act normal and not angry. I got up and went to my room, i mean, there's nothing i can do, but i can always escape after they leave the house. 

 

~~One hour later~~

Ding Dong

Ding Dong

Oh no, it's them... What do I do? 

I heard my mom opening the door and saying '' Hi! '' happily. Then I started hearing them talking. I couldn't really understand what they were saying because there were too many people talking at the same time. 

'' Where's Amber? '' I Heard my aunt say. Oh god, NO. Why did Auntie Jung had to remind my parents that i was at home... *sighs* 

'' She's upstairs. Amber! Come here, they arrived! '' My mom is calling me... should I go? ... urgh... Screw it, I'll go. 

'' I'm coming mom '' I put on my shoes and went downstairs. Ok, I just have to act normal. It's going to be ok! 

I hugged my aunt, then my uncle, and then there she was, wearing a short dress, smirking at me. I was trying so hard not to look at her chest. Urgh. 

'' Hi Am. I missed you. '' She said as she hugged me tightly, pressing her chest agains me, making me gasp. Thankfully no one noticed that besides her. she giggled and broke the hug, walking to her parents side. '' I missed you too. '' I said, awkwardly. 

'' Aww, you two are so cute. '' My mom said, making me glare at her. You're not helping mom! 

'' We should leave them alone so they can talk, oh, and Amber, help your cousin and take her bags to your room, she's going to sleep there with you. Let's go to the living room. '' My dad said as he guided his brother and his wife to the living room. WHAT? She's going to sleep in my room!? Oh gosh... I don't wanna be . I'm too young. 

'' So... let's go to your room '' She said as she picked up her bags. Being the gentlewoman that I am, I took the bags from her hands and said ''Don't worry, I can take them for you. '' I know, I may have said all these things about her, but I don't like to be mean to people, and she's a guest so I need to treat her good. 

 

~~At Amber's room~~

I put the bags down and panted. Or my room got far from the entrance or she has gold in these bags. '' Dude, this bags are heavy as hell. '' I said as i sat down on my bed. I didn't noticed it but she sat behind me and started massaging my shoulders '' Don't worry, i'll make you a massage'' She whispered as she bite on my earlobe. Oh gosh, what is she doing to me? and why can't I do anything about it? Come on Amber! Just stop her! 

Then she pressed her chest against my back. She felt me stiffen at her act and stifled a laugh. Unconsciously I threw my head back and gasped as she started bitting and on the flesh of my neck '' So you did miss me... '' She said ily. 

The thing that I most hate about her is that she can do everything she wants to me. I'm like her doll. I don't know why, but when she does this to me, I always don't know what to do. I feel like she's abusing me, yet, I think that I enjoy it sometimes. I hate that I enjoy it. I feel disgusted that I like it. 

Cousins shouldn't do this. It's wrong. 

I immediately got up from the bed and went out of my house. 

'' This was not a good start... '' 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------