Good Time Together

My y Cousin

Amber's POV: 

I don't know why, but i can't take this guilt out of my mind. Why can't I say no? Why couldn't I resist? I know, I know, it's almost impossible to resist Krystal Jung. There are nights that I need to slap my own face to stay sane because my whole body was screaming for her. 

She has a thing on her that makes gay guys stop being gay and straight girls stop being straight because of her. 

What the hell was I thinking!? Maybe if it wasn't my parents I would just my own freaking cousin! I'm such an idiot. 

But I can't deny it, she's good with her hands and she knows it. She looked like she was already a professional. Even her kisses were so addicting... 

Urgh, and here I am, thinking about her, again 

Whatever you're doing to me, Jung, just stop it, or I think i'll go crazy. 

Well, anyways, today i didn't had nothing special to do, I just got out of the school and I had no more classes for the rest of the day. I thought about going out with Key, but he was in his house with Jonghyun... I don't even want to think about what they are doing there, ew XD 

I went home and my parents were cooking lunch while Krystal was sitting on the table while reading some book or whatever. 

My mom turned around and said '' Hi Dino, how was school? '' I rolled my eyes at the question. Everyday they ask me the same things, and they know i'm going to answer the same thing as always even if it's true or not. '' It was good '' Yeah, of course, school is awesome, yay. Krystal chuckled at my not-really-in-the-mood answer and i couldn't help but smile too. 

'' I'm happy that you two are getting along '' My dad smiled caringly at us. Yeah, we're getting really along... especially when we are alone... 

I could see that Krystal smirked. I bet that she thought the same things as I did.

'' If you are getting along, you two should clean the house together and bake something for us to eat later since we are going out after lunch. '' My mom said and she hugged my father 

'' HOW ABOUT 'NO' !? '' Accidentaly I said that out loud. Well, I didn't said that, I shouted. I think I'm seriously crazy, i don't even know what am I doing anymore. 

'' and how about 'yes' , young lady? '' My mom said while resting her hands on her hips and glaring at me. 

'' It's ok Auntie, don't worry about us, we will do it! '' She said while giving her most innocent smile. Huh, you're not so innocent in bed , right, Jung?

~~~~~~

About one hour later my parents left, and I didn't even asked where they were going. It's not that I don't care, It's just that my mind is full with Krystal's thoughts. 

Damn, that girl is so... urgh, I hate you so much you ing cute . 

'' Am~ You should wake up from your daydreaming, we have alot of things to do~ '' I didn't even noticed that I was daydreaming until she snapped her fingers in front of my face and said that, using her aegyo.

If she wasn't so cute i would probably beat her up right now, but urgh her aegyo really works on me. 

'' *sighs* So annoying '' I muttered, trying to act like I didn't liked her aegyo

'' *pouts* I'm not cute? '' I looked at her and she was with a really cute pout on her lips. It was so cute that I just wanted to-- No. Stop Amber, control yourself. 

I rolled my eyes, showing annoyance and said '' Yeah, yeah, whatever. You are cute. '' Right after I said that, she started jumping around like a cute little bunny and hugged me, making me smile and hugging her back. 

'' Well... '' I paused when we stopped hugging '' what do we have to do? '' 

'' Hmm... We have to wash your Mom's car since they went out with your Dad's... we have to clean the living room... and then we just have to bake some cookies or something. '' 

'' Huh, seems fun tho. '' I said, trying to look excited about it 

'' And tiring '' We both laughed. '' Let's start now so we can go out later! '' She took my hand and dragged me to the garage. 

I guess it's going to be a very very long day... 

~~~~~~

I almost regretted saying that it seemed fun when I saw my Mom's freaking big SUV. 

We both sighed, standing in front of the car. 

'' Are you ready? '' Krystal said and pulled the water hose. 

'' I was born ready.'' She laughed at me '' Stoopid... '' 

'' Yah! I'm not stupid! '' 

'' Of course you are. Let's make a bet. If I wash the left side faster than you wash the right side of the car, you are stoopid. '' I raised my eyebrows. 

'' What if I win? '' I'll definitely win this thing. 

'' Hmm... Then... I don't know. You can do anything you want! '' Hmmm... It's better if I start thinking about things she can do for me. Like, she has do all the chores alone... or maybe she has to be my servent for one week.. 

'' Are you that confident that you're going to win, princess? '' I said, teasing her. 

'' Of course. '' She said while crossing her arms. 

We were centimeters apart from each other, my lips were brushing against hers. 

'' Then let's do it '' 

She pecked my lips and runned to her side, starting to wash the car. I got so surprised after the kiss that my mind went blank for some seconds, but then I kind of 'woke up' and said '' Hey! That's cheating! '' 

'' Shut up and wash the car if you don't wanna lose! '' 

I runned to the side of the car that i'm supposed to wash and started washing it fast. 

~~~~~~

Some minutes after I started noticing that she was almost finishing, so I decided to distract her, moving to her side and pouring some water that was in a bucket on her body. 

She gasped and yelled '' HOW DARE YOU!? '' At this point I was running away from her in the garden while laughing at her surprised face. 

'' YOU FREAKING STOOPID LLAMA! I'M SO GOING TO KILL YOU! '' I don't know how, but she made me fall to the grass, and we ended up falling both because I grabbed her shoulder when she pushed me. 

She was trying to hit my chest with her hands but I managed to grab her arms, change our position, making me on top of her, and pinning both of her arms on top of her head. 

'' YA! LET GO OF M-- UNFFF! '' I covered with my hand, not letting her finish her sentence. She started struggling under me because she wanted to get me off of her. 

'' Shhhh.. shhh, calm down princess '' When I saw that she started to calm down, I took the hand that was covering away and she glared at me.

'' Then I am the one who is the cheater... '' 

'' Pffftt...  Ok, I'll let you win this time. But just this time! '' I said while getting up. I stretched out my hand for her to grab and she gladly accepted it, getting up too. 

'' Well... Now you'll have to accept the fact that you're stoopid. '' 

I sighed and rested my hand on my forehead before I admitted '' Ok, I'm stupid.. '' I whispered. I still didn't wanted to accept that she won... urgh. 

'' What did you said, I couldn't hear it, Liu . '' Why does she has to be like this? aish.. 

'' I'm stupid! '' 

'' Oh... that was way better. I liked it '' She smirked and left, entering the house. 

I runned after her, yelling '' Where are you going!? '' 

Right after I entered the house, she threw a broom to me and said '' We still have chores to do, stoopid. '' 

I sighed. I'm so exausted already, I can't barely stand up straight. 

But If she has energy to do it, I have it too! Hwaiting! 

~~~~~~

An hour later we finally finished cleaning, and now we were sitting on the couch. We were both tired as hell, our backs were hurting and our feets were aching. How can women do this almost everyday!? I feel sorry for them. I didn't knew it was so hard to do this. Unfortunately, now I know it is very hard. 

At least I had Krystal's help. And It was not as boring as i thought it would be, so... it was good. 

'' We still have to bake the cookies... '' I could feel by her voice that she was very tired and I didn't wanted her to bother with the cookies, so I had an idea. 

'' Hey, how about you rest a little bit and I go bake some cookies? '' She looked at me with a surprised look on her face. I chuckled at her expression. 

'' You would do that for me? '' 

'' Of course princess. '' I ruffled her hair playfully '' just rest a little bit, I know you need it. '' 

I got up and went to the kitchen. I picked up a cookbook and searched for a recipe to do cookies. When I found it, I immediately started doing them. 

~~~~~~

Oh gosh I'm so tired... my hands are all dirty from the cookies cover. Finally the cookies were on the oven. I went to the bathroom to wash my hands, and then I went to the living room. 

Krystal was sleeping quietly on the couch. I didn't wanted to wake her up yet because she looked incredibly cute. I mean, she always looks cute for me, I just... aish. I'm supposed to hate her, not thinking that she's cute! Get your together Amber! 

Ok, ok, I'll never hate her. I just can't... She's too adorable. 

I saw that she shivered while sleeping. Maybe she's cold? Hmm... but it's not even cold... Anyways, I better get a blanket for her. 

I went in my room, picked up a blue blanket that was on top of my bed and went back to where she was, and put the blanket on top of her. I sat beside her and her hair caringly. 

Minutes passed, and I didn't noticed that I did nothing but her hair and smile like an idiot, until the alarm rang, warning me that the cookies were ready. 

I worriedly got up and went to the kitchen. I took the cookies out of the oven and they looked surprisingly good. Well, I did something good today. I'm proud of myself. I placed the plate with the cookies on the table and went to the living room again to wake the sleeping ice princess. 

''Hey... time to wake up '' 

She didn't even flinched, so I decided to shake her body a little bit so she could wake up, but she only hummed.

'' The cookies are ready.. '' When I said that, she immediately opened her eyes and got up. I laughed at her reaction and got up too '' Did you sleep well? Are you hungry? '' 

'' Yeah, I did, thanks. I'm super hungry! Let's eat~ '' 

~~~~~~

We ate cookies, not forgetting to leave some in the plate for my parents, and we went to the living room again. 

'' So , what do you wanna do now? '' She asked. I could see that she didn't wanted to stay at home, so i think i should take her somewhere. 

'' I can show you a place i know. You're going to love it '' 

'' Yes, Yes! I wanna go! '' 

'' Then go get dressed. I'll wait for you outside. ''

~~~~~~

She went out of the house, not forgetting to bring the keys with her so we could enter the house in case my parents just arrived late. 

'' How are we going to 'that place' ? '' She asked 

'' We will use my Mom's SUV '' Her eyes widened

'' But you still have 17! You have to be 18 to drive. '' 

'' I know, but my Mom lets me drive her car whenever I want so... '' 

'' Oh, that's cool '' 

'' Yeah, let's go? '' 

'' Yes! I'm really curious about where that place is '' 

'' The you have to wait just a little bit to see it. '' 

~In the car~ 

~~~~~~

 

We arrived the place. It was like an empty field where you could see the stars perfectly because there werent any tall buildings or strong lights. The only light that was there was from the car.

'' Wow... it's so beautiful... '' Krystal gasped. 

'' Do you like it? '' 

'' I love it! I really like the stars... When I was little, my Mom and my Dad would always take me to the park at night so I could see them. I could only sleep after i saw the stars. I know it's weird but... ''  Before she continued, I interrupted her

'' Hey, it's not weird. I always watched the stars when I was little too. When my Dad was working, my mom took me here alot of times'' 

Krystal chuckled '' Well... we have alot of things in common. We play video games, we love stars... ''

'' .. we are both stupid '' She slapped my arm. '' Yah! I just won't argue with you right now because i don't want to ruin the moment. '' 

We both looked at each other and smiled. 

'' Hey Krys, let's see who can get to that tree faster '' I said while pointing to the tree that was far from us. 

'' Hm... Ok! '' 

I turned off the car and we both went out. 

'' Ok, are you ready? '' I said and smirked at her

'' Yea, and you? '' 

'' Yup. '' 

'' 1...'' 

''2...''

''3! '' 

We both started running while laughing like two children playing. She started pushing me when she saw that i was running faster than her, but it didn't work as she planned, because i ended up winning. '' I WON! '' 

She was panting really hard, and i got worried, so i approached her and asked '' Hey, are you ok? '' 

I got surprised because she suddently pushed me hard and I fell on the ground. She laughed at me and runned away '' Try to catch me, stoopid! '' 

I forgot about the pain I had in my back because of the sudden impact and I got up, running after her. I didn't knew she was so fast, but fortunately she's not faster than me. 

I catched her and hugged her thigh. We were both laughing and panting at the same time. 

We just continued hugging, in the middle of that field, not caring if it was getting dark or not, or if it was getting cold. We just wanted to enjoy the moment together and forget a little bit about the rest of the world. 

'' You know... I had a good time today.. '' She confessed

'' Me too, Jung... Me too... '' I confessed too. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------