Two.

RED : The Beginning

Two.

 

 

Next morning, Heechul packed his clothes and some important stuffs in his backpack. He picked it up and ready to head out. He was in the middle of wearing his shoes when the other members came. "Hyung, I can go with you." Kyuhyun spoke as he looked at his hyung. "No. I'll be fine. I'll be back soon." Heechul spoke as he stand up and wears a mask and sunglass. "Please be careful, hyung." Yesung spoke as they hugged Heechul and chuckled. "I'll go now." He bid his farewell and he left their dorm.

 

Few minutes later, Heechul arrived at the airport. He was nervous about one thing. What if people will recognized him there? But, he's just worrying for nothing. Cause they don't recognized him at all. Even he tried cat walking at the airport. "What... Well, it's good tho." He whispered as he enter the plane. He take his seat, sit back and he slept through the entire flight.

 

He reached China at dawn. He left the airport, lined up for the taxi. He ride the taxi and give a driver a paper. The driver read it and started driving. Heechul arrived at the mansion where they've stayed before. He paid the driver and left the taxi and entered the mansion. He opened the front door and he saw his lover talking on the phone. He entered the mansion secretly. Apparently, his lover didn't notice him. Hangeng ended his talk on the phone, he let out a deep sigh. Heechul hugged him from behind and Hangeng jumped out in surprise.

 

"Rela?!"  Hangeng asked as he only saw his lover's wrists and hands. "Pabo. You're really a pabo." Heechul spoke as he hugged him tightly. "How did you know that I'm here?! I mean, why are you here?!" Hangeng asked many questions but Heechul let go of the embrace and kicked his lover. "Are you insane?! Why you're here?! Why you left us? Why you left ME?!" Heechul got angry and ranted questions as Hangeng went silent and sits on the sofa.

 

"What? I thought we're not going to hide things from each other?" Heechul asked as he walked closer to his lover. He knelt down in front of Hangeng and place his hands on his lover's. "What's wrong?" He gently asked as his lover made a deep sigh. "I left the group, Rela. The company is so mean to me." Hangeng confessed as he try to hold back his tears. "They treat me so differently than all of you. They don't treat me like a human." Hangeng continued as his tears fell down. Heechul hugged his lover tight as he rub his lover's back gently. "I know, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry that I didn't do anything about it. I'm sorry cause I thought you're happy cause we're all family. I'm sorry cause I stopped asking you. I'm really sorry." Heechul apologized as Hangeng calmed down. "Why are you apologizing?" His lover asked as Heechul started to cry. "Cause I was so selfish. I didn't know that you're suffering like this. I'm sorry, Hannie." Heechul keep apologizing as tears keep falling from his eyes. "Shh. Stop crying, my rela. I just wanted you to be happy all the time. A happy life where you don't need to worry a thing." Hangeng spoke as Heechul slapped him hard. Really hard.

 

Hangeng widened his eyes, touched his left cheek where Heechul slapped him. "What's my existence here? We're lovers. And I told you before that whatever happens, we will face it together, right?" Heechul spoke as Hangeng cries again. "I'm so happy cause I met you. I won't let you go. Let's get married, rela. I don't want to lose you." Hangeng said as he hug his lover tight. "You should marry me. I'm one of a kind, my Hannie. And yes. I'll marry you." Heechul answered as they kissed deeply yet gently.

 

 


So here's the second one. 

Sorry if there's typos and errors. I didn't check it.

My head hurts. -.- 

Anyway, comments, likes, upvote and subscribe are HIGHLY APPRECIATED.

Till the next update.

- 4869 (Perry)