One.

RED : The Beginning

 

 

 

One.

 

"Heechul-ah, stop clinging on me." Hangeng spoke as Heechul glared at him. "No excuses. You like it. So, stop complaining." Heechul spoke as Hangeng make a deep sigh and hugs his lover tightly and gently pats his lover's head. "Let's sleep now." Hangeng spoke as Heechul nods. "Good night, my Cinderella. I love you." Hangeng greeted as he kiss Heechul's head.

Heechul woke up being alone in their room. His lover is nowhere to be found. "Hannie?" He called as he searches his beloved lover. He stood up and walked around, he even opened their closet. His lover's clothes are still there. "So where the is he?" Heechul ranted as he left their room. "HANNIE?!" He called again. No response from him. Ryeowook and others looked at Heechul who enters the living room. "Where's Hannie?" He asked as the members just shook their head. 

"He left early today, Hyung. He seemed to be in a hurry." Ryeowook answered as he place their breakfast on the table. "Let's eat, hyung." Yesung spoke as they gathered and sits on their respective seats. Heechul also sits and they eat their breakfast.

 

SuJu went to SM and went straight to their practice room. They waited Hangeng but they ended up started their practice without him. "Hyung, where's Hangeng Hyung?" Kyuhyun asked to Heechul as they taking their short break. "I don't know. I woke up and I didn't saw him." He answered as the choreographer came back. They stood up and resumed their practice. They practiced until midnight. They ended their session today and they head back home.

They arrived at their respective rooms and found an envelope on their bed. White envelope with their names written on it. They opened it and they read the paper inside. Heechul opened their room and found an envelope on their desk. He opened it and read the letter inside. He hurrriedly opened his lover's closet. Nothing. No pants, no shirts, neither underwears, He left the room and he saw s crying at the living room. "Hyung..." Ryeowook spoke as he cried. "Hangeng hyung left us." He spoke as he cries louder than before. Heechul hugged his dongsaeng tight. "I know. But it can't be. I mean, why?" Heechul keep on asking as he trying his best to hold his tears.

"I'm going to bring him back."

 


 

There. The first chapter. 

Mean Hannie. He left them. Anyway, the second chapter is almost done.

But I'll update it when I started writing the third one. Okay?

Upvotes, comments and likes are HIGHLY appreciated and WARMLY welcome. :)

Till the next update.

 

- 4869