Three.

RED : The Beginning

Three.

 

"So, what color would be your theme?" Jaejoong asked over the phone as Heechul walks to the living room while talking to him. "I don't know. I'm thinking that I should tell my friends that I'm getting married." Heechul spoke as he sits on the sofa. "No, diva. You should plan the motif, place, time and your bridesmaids and other things." Jaejoong spoke as Heechul sighs. "Many things to prepare, eh?" He spoke as Jaejoong giggled. "Come back here so I can help you, you know." His bestfriend spoke as Heechul layed on the sofa. "I know. I'll be going back as soon as Hangeng allowed me to." Heechul answered as he heard the front door opened. "Rela. I'm home." Hangeng spoke as Heechul stands up. "Gonna call you again later, arasso?" Heechul said as Jaejoong chuckles. "Okay. Call me soon." Jaejoong spoke as he hungs up the phone. "What the.. Hannie~ I'm here~" Heechul spoke as he ran towards to his lover. "Hi, my rela. I'm back." Hangeng hugged his lover. "Welcome home, my Hannie. I'm hungry." Heechul pouted as Hangeng chuckled. "What do you want to eat?" Hangeng asked as Heechul smiles. "Your Beijing rice, my prince." Heechul answered. "As your wish, my diva."

 

 

After they ate their dinner, they cuddled on the sofa, watching TV. "Rela, when are you going back?" Hangeng asked his lover as Heechul changed the channel. "You're not going back with me?" Heechul asked back as Hangeng sighed. "I'm not. I need to stay here for my work. And the news is still hot. I need to wait for the people to forget the news." Hangeng spoke as he looked at his lover. "Then I'll go home alone. I need to talk to the members about what happened. And I need to prepare our wedding too. I need Jaejoong's help and I need to invite our guests." Heechul spoke as Hangeng nods. "As your wish, my cinderella. I need to work hard so that I can afford your dream wedding." Hangeng replied as they both laughed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Next day, couple stands at the entrance of the airport. "Take care, my princess. Please come back soon. I'm gonna miss you so bad." Hangeng said as he hugged his lover tight. "Pabo. I'm going to call you even when I'm there. Work hard and take care, my prince." Heechul replied as he kissed his lover's cheek. They both bid their farewell and Heechul entered.

He sat on his seat as he grab his planner and resumed his wedding plan. "Many things to do. It's still a long way to go."