Four.

RED : The Beginning

 

Four.

 

 

 

 

"That dress looks good on you, Chul-ah." Jaejong spoke as he points at a simple wedding dress on the mannequin. "I know. I like that I like this too!" Heechul answered as he look himself wearing the semi balloon type wedding dress on the mirror. "That one is good too. Buy that and I'll buy the one at the mannequin."  Jaejoong spoke as he waves to the sales lady and pointed the mannequin. "You're not the one who's going to get married." Heechul spoke as he glared at Jaejoong. "Oh. I am. After you. Yunho finally proposed to me." Jaejoong winks at Heechul and enters the dressing room. "Oh..... ....... HUH?! WHAT THE?! REALLY?! Why I didn't know about that?!" Heechul opened thev curtain and glared at Jaejoong. "Oh. It was last night." Jaejoong sways in front of the mirror. "Congratulations, ." Heechul smirked as Jaejoong did the same.

 

 

 

After shopping, they went for a lunch. " Yes. Yes. That would be great. But I will go there tomorrow for more detailed information. Yes, yes. 3pm then. Bye." Heechul hanged up and let out a deep sigh. "It's only for now. After marriage, it will be a freedom." Jaejoong commented as he took a bite from his salad. "I know. I want it to be so perfect. It's an once in a lifetime wedding." Heechul spoke as he finished his meal and his best friend is also done. "I know. But don't rush it or it will fall apart." Jaejoong warned as Heechul nodded. "Thanks for the warning. I'll keep that in my mind."

 

 

 

 

"How's the invitation, Diva?" Jaejoong asked as they pay their shoes and they rode their car. "This is the sample. I just need to insert our picture here." Heechul spoke as he shows his sample invitation to his best friend. "OH! MY! GOSH! It's so pretty. Damn." Jaejoong squealed as he fanboy the invitation. Heechul rolled his eyes as he looked outside the window and thinking about his wedding. "Still long way to go.. I want to see you now, my Hannie."

 

 

 


 

Hello, my dear readers.

I don't know if I still have readers here. 

Anyway, I'm back. With 2 chapters.

And I'm writing the next chapter......

And I think I'm going to disappear again. 

My head hurts. The ideas won't come out.

It's your fault, pabo.

Hi everyone~ This is Diva.

I'm sorry for making you wait. Blame the stupid writer here.

Rela! Don't bully, author-nim. You is so bad.

Oh, Hannie. Your english is so bad like your Korean. 

Hey, it's my part here. You two, go out! Sho! Sho!

Author-nim, why so mean?

Hannie, let's go. Leave that pabo there.

Rela! Fighting, author-nim.

LEAAAAAVE~

*coughs* Anyway, I'll try to update the next chapter by next week. I wanted tomorrow, but it's my birthday. *chuckles*

Anyway, trust me and be patient. 

Till the next update~

Annyeong!

 

--- Kanra