Beautiful To Me 3

Beautiful To Me

    It was 9:08 A.M. when Ae Chu woke up. Her eyes were slightly puffy from crying. She turned to face the other side of the bed expecting a warm body next to her, but was greeted with the emptiness of cold sheets.

 

    That’s right... I told him that I wanted to break up... Why wouldn’t he be here after I told him that? Ae Chu thought while turning back over to the other side of the bed.

 

    As she turned over, she noticed a sticky note attached to a picture frame that wasn’t there before. She picked up the picture frame and read the note.

    “My love. The one that holds my heart. I love you dearly, so sincerely. You are the love of my life. The one I only see. You capture my heart. Along with me. Come to the kitchen and enjoy your breakfast. ~ Sehun”

 

    Ae Chu took off the sticky note to see a picture of her and Sehun laughing together on a bridge. This was the first date that Sehun took her on. She got up and went to the kitchen and noticed a plate of eggs, rice, and bacon, along with a glass of orange juice. She ate the meal and picked up her plate to notice another sticky note on an unframed picture.

 

    “Every morning I wake up to see your beautiful face. The face that I love seeing every day, every hour, every minute, and every second of my life. I have clothes in the bathroom for you. Come down to the main floor, there’s a car waiting for you. See you soon, love! ~ Sehun”

 

    Ae Chu picked up the picture that captured a moment of when they celebrated her birthday with frosting on her face while Sehun his fingers. She went into the bathroom and noticed a peach colored lace dress that went to the top of her knees and had patterned see through sleeves. She put the dress on, along with white heels and brushed her hair. She headed down stairs, wondering what Sehun could be up to. The driver was waiting for her and opened the car door and drove her to the park that they were at last night. The driver told her to walk down the path and so she did. She walked down the path for a few minutes until she came across the eldest member of EXO, Xiumin and then Luhan, Kris, Suho, and all the way until the second youngest and 11th member of EXO, Kai. Each member handing Ae Chu a blue carnation. Her most favorite flower. Then, she came to Sehun who was holding another blue carnation and was standing behind vases of blue carnations that formed a heart.

 

    “Ae Chu,” Sehun said, “No matter who much you dislike the way you look. No matter how much you think that you aren’t good enough for me. No matter what you think about yourself... I will always love you. You are beautiful. Gorgeous. Wonderful. And so perfect to me. Don’t think differently about yourself. Because I know I will never think of you as anything else but beautiful.”

 

    Sehun walked towards Ae Chu and handed her the flower along with an envelope. She opened it to see a plane ticket.

 

    “I talked to the manager into convincing him of taking you with us on the tour. So then you and I won’t have to separated for 6 months,” Sehun gave her a warm smile and gave her a tight hug as he started to see tears start to grow in her eyes. Sehun accomplished his mission. To make her feel beautiful. To make her feel that they were never going to separate.