Beautiful To Me 2

Beautiful To Me

 

    Ae Chu could not believe what she heard. Sehun was going to be gone for 6 months. The longest that they were ever apart. She started to feel tears swell up in her eyes as she tried to take in the news. And, also take in the fact that he was going to be around other girls from different places. Girls that will be prettier. Better. Beautifuler than her.

 

    “I... I can’t... I really cannot believe this, Sehun... Being gone this long...”

 

    “I know,” Sehun said, “But we can still make our relationship work. We can still call and text each other. I will always have time for you, Ae Chu.”

 

    She sat up from her laying position and walked back and forth still taking in the information. Her eyes started to water. She didn’t want to be this far away from Sehun for 6 months. Sehun got up and walked over to her. He hugged her from behind, swaying back and forth trying to comfort her, but it didn’t work.

 

    “Sehun... I think we should break up.”

 

    “W... What?” He stuttered while turning her around to face him, “Why would you say that? Our relationship is working out good. We see each other every single minute we can.”

 

    “It’s just that... I feel like I’m not good enough for you, Sehun. There are other girls who are much prettier. Much more beautiful than I am. You can be more happier with someone else in your life,” Ae Chu said, barely able to get out the last few words.

 

    Sehuns eyes grew wide. Hearing what came out of made him want to hug her tight, kiss her, and tell her that she was beautiful. He wanted to make her feel that she was the most beautifulest person he had ever seen. But right when he was about to tell her all the things that made her beautiful, she asked to go back to the dorms. When they went back, Ae Chu took a shower first and then went to bed. After Sehun finished taking a shower and saw that Ae Chu was asleep, he sat on the ground in front of her.

 

    Her eyes. Her lips. Her nose. Her smile. Everything about her is beautiful to me. But how could she think differently about herself? I have to show her how much she means to me... But how? Sehun thought.