Beautiful To Me 1

Beautiful To Me

 

    Having a k-pop idol as a boyfriend is a hard thing to deal with. First of all, you have to adjust to not being able to always be by their side, they can’t always text or call back as soon as you’d like, and there are a bunch of girls screaming their name, wanting to get closer to him. It’s hard... Yet, it makes you happy to know that out of all the other girls in the world who would kill just to be with their bias, that they chose you out of everyone else. For Ae Chu, that’s exactly how she felt. However, at the same time, she felt that Sehun, her boyfriend from the k-pop group EXO, deserved better. There were more prettier, glamorous, and skinnier girls out there for him to chose from.

 

    “Ae Chu!” Sehun called as he came walking through the SM building door, “I have the entire day off! Let’s get some bubble tea and walk around.”

 

    He wrapped an arm around her waist as they both walked to a bubble tea shop. During the time the couple were walking to the shop, Ae Chu could hear girls talking and whispering to each other.

 

    “OMG! It’s Sehun from EXO!”

 

    “He’s so much handsomer in real life!”

 

    “Why is he with that girl? She doesn’t really suit him.”

 

    “She’s a bit plain to be his girlfriend. Maybe their just really close friends.”

 

    Of course hearing these things made Ae Chu a bit self conscious about herself. She somewhat agreed to what they were saying. She wasn’t as pretty as the other girls in the k-pop industry. Nor was she famous as Sehun. She was just an ordinary girl, middle class, and barely wore any make up besides eye liner, mascara, and a touch of powder to hide her red cheeks. When they walked into the bubble tea shop and ordered their drinks, they sat down in the corner of the shop. Sehun held Ae Chu’s hands in his. His warmth made her feel safe and sound.

 

    “I love you so much, Ae Chu,” Sehun said randomly making Ae Chu blush.

 

    “Sehun-ah... You’re so embarrassing...” Ae Chu said, avoiding eye contact with him.

 

    She could feel her face start to burn up as he leaned in closer to look into her eyes. He smiled at her silly actions of constantly moving her head around trying not to look at him. Sehun got up from his seat to grab the drinks and placed it on the table. Sehun ordered a coffee bubble tea while Ae Chu ordered a honeydew drink.

 

    “So, what do you want to do today?” He asked.

 

    “I’m not really sure... But I kind of want to go window shopping.” Ae Chu said while taking a sip of her drink.

 

    “Okay!”

 

    After a few minutes of sipping their drink, they headed out of the shop and roamed the streets. Looking through the shop windows and glancing into what they had to offer. A crowd started to form around the small little jewelry shop that Ae Chu and Sehun went into. A couple of body guards blocked the door from the screaming crowd who took pictures of the couple.

 

    “Ae Chu. How about this?” Sehun pointed to the couple ring in the glass counter.

 

    The male ring was silver with a lock engraved into it with a small diamond in the center. The female ring had a key engraved also with a diamond. It’s beauty captured Ae Chu’s eyes and heart. Sehun knew that she wanted the rings and so he told the clerk he would buy it. The clerk put the rings into a small black box and handed it to Sehun, while Sehun gave him the money. After the purchase, they made their way out into the roaring crowd of fangirls. Some screaming why Sehun bought a couples ring while others thought they were going to get married.