the club

Wanted

once i had changed in to something slightly more decent for a girl ;)i went  down stairs and back to the back yard making sure to sway my hips the right way i walked to the sunbeds and sat on siwons lap. smiling to myself i leaned in to him and could feel little siwon stirring. smiling hah i have these guys right in the palm of my hand.

"rella" teukie sighed knowing full well shisus would be out of his depth "we have many chairs dont break siwons knees"

i ran my hand along siwons thigh "but he looks strong enough!" the lump under my leg grew harder smiling i decide to give the now lobster coloured siwon a break.

"so how do you guys feel about going clubbing tonight?"

>>>>>>>

teukie pov

thats it im going die after heechul decided on taking us clubbing she stood up to go get ready and i saw her accomplishmant == aiii i hope she doesnt hurt siwon he seems to really like her i mean him aii this is too confusing.   i sent all the guys home to change and they were meeting us at the club. heechul came down the stairs wearing http://www.kaboodle.com/reviews/jungle-club-dress and killer heels seriously i feared for my friends. 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

rella pov

im ready this school is already soo much fun im going out with 4 hot poular guys and teukie haha and after tonight i will definately be the most sought after "girl" in scchool.  after putting on my staining lipgloss i was ready i liked to mark who id kissed but lipstick was way to oily. teukie didnt approve of my outfit but hey i was after his friends. siwon was nice and i liked him he easily fell for my tricks he would be fun to toy with kangin was more brutish and im sure would have the opposite reaction to my advances  wher as sungmin looked cute and innocent im 100%sure he isnt even on my first day id heard the rumours about that summer. finally hangeng he was quiet and mysterious but i dont know he didnt react to my flirting earlier hmmm.

finally we are there i jump out the taxi leaving teukie to pay  and saw the guys in the que haha amatures. signaling them to follow they walked behind me strait to the front of the que waving to the bouncer he let us pass. haha the guys were impressed.

"how did u manage that we didnt even have to pay" sungminnie asked
 

"if u act like u shud be vip they will treat u like one and plus im hot" winking at them i dissapeared in to the crowd hoping to warm up before tackling the guys.  

many nameless faces later i was tipsy and had finally worked up the fire. strolling up to a well muscled guy dancing near to where the guys were standing i his arm "care to dance" ilooked at him through hooded eyes this guy was hot but he didnt tick all my boxes.
 

"sure im changmin" haha i dont need to know your name. and as we started to dance i put my arms round his neck and started to grind  he got the idea and started kissing up my neck and nibbling my ear   daym i hate to say it but this guy was good his hands were groping my pulling it in to his hips as he assuted my neck his ehhmm was rubbing against mine and im sure he didnt know it but ohh he was maybe he was better than i had anticipated . his assult on my  neck was stopped when somone pulled him away. it was yunho.
 

"hey max this ones mine" wtf who is max and is he talking about me im noones propety except if hangeng strapped me down and aii i dont want to think of that. yunho grabbed me and pulled me close rubbing his hands on the bare skin the back of my dress exposed.

"wheres joongie?" i said sarcastically  he smiled before leaning to my ear and the husk and wispering "not here"

damn this guy must be where changmin got his lessons he  and nibbled all the way to my shoulder as i fisted my hands in his hair.looking over his shoulder i saw teukie facing away trying not to look whilst siwon kangin and sungmin were open mouthed at the display whereas hangeng sat there not even paying attention.. damn him i wanted four not three ==

yunho pulled me over to the otherside of the cub and pushed me against a wall harshly kissing me his hand slipped under my dress
"yunho shi" i moaned "you have a boyfriend pls dont.." i was cut off when he grabbed me at the front harshly i moaned half from pain the other for pleasure.
"i knew you were a guy no girl would have dared do that to kangin" his hand now inside my pants grabbed my member and started to it. the pleasure was too much but the guys pushed their way into my mind and i started to push him away just as he pushed his body upagainst me pressing me to the wall with his mouth. aii this guy i hit his back and tryed to knee him but he just put his leg between mine separeating my legs and went to continue "yah yunho let go of  me or ill" i didnt get to finish cause bahm yunho was on the floor holdingnhis head. hangeng stood there looking pissed as hell the other guys came rushing behind and took in my apperance and the battered yunho on the floor before leeteuk rushed to me and hugged me "are you ok?"

straightning my dress i just wanted to leave so nodding he turned to take me home. thats y i liked teukie he never questioned but waited for you to tell. as we were leaving yunho spat "see you in class princess " aii i shivered  why did i let this happen i didnt even get to dance with the guys aii
 

all the wasy home whilst the guys fussed over me hangeng and teukie were quiet. doesnt he care but he must if he saved you soo he does care  but then y doesnt he ask if u are ok?.. aii stupid hangeng . we pulled up to our house and i ran inside and jumped in the shower  when i got to my room teukie was there sitting on my bed. he hugged me as i told him what yunho did .
  i must hav fallen asleep at some point cause i woke to my phone vibrating on the table flipping it open i read the message   im glad u are ok slp well xx

aii who was this from? i texted back but they didnt reply aii this night was wierd



sorry for the hiatus and i hope to continue the story now till exams break again :P im sorry if the chapter is rushed i lost all my notes and i was dsperate to post so wrote this at one am and am posting itnow  XP sorry once again *bows