Blushing Idiots

Wanted

chapter 3

~previously~

"Yah that class is full of erts and gays the filth of the school" kangin shouted .i ran off heading for the roof but failing miserably

......

"ill appologise for what kangin said hes really dense and doesnt mean to harm you" at this i froze and turned to hangeng. maybe being found out by kibum had left me paranoid but does hangeng know ?????????

~now~

"he`s a really nice guy but just goes overboard for the ones he cares about. you shouldnt be upset it just means he likes you. he didnt mean to call you a ert"

aww damn hangeng now when kangin finds out he will hate me just like you will....

i smiled "well hangeng shi im going have to go leeteuks probably worried about me and i want to get kangin back for umm calling me a ert"

"now that i'd like to see, and call me oppa" he smilled that dazzling smile nearly making my knees turn to jelly.

leeteuk pov

. thats all i can say . . Rellas going to be so upset and she practically yelled 'ooo im a guy' by running off like that.

" Kangin why did you have to say that" god kangin was lucky hes bigger than me or id have punched his face in. and by the sorrowful look on his face hed have let me.

"yeh kangin dont you Know women are sensitive"sungmin chipped in" you shouldnt have called her a ert"

bwoh thats why they think rella ran away they really are idiots.

"Rella"siwon shot away from my side and magically appeared next to rella who was walking angrily down the hall towards us. students moved and pushed themselves against the walls to get out of the way of the ice queens apparent anger. marching behind was hangeng with a smug smile on his face. he gestured towards kangin with his eyes before moving his hand like a knife across his throat signaling the end for our beloved kangin.

After rella reached us she placed a finger under kangins chin and hoisted his head to look her in the eyes.

"rella im sorry i really didnt mean to i..i..i"

she looked him in the eyes smiled and said "are you embarassed?"

he looked quisical now as did i embarassed what did she mean??????

she smilled that dangerous smile that i knew well. hangeng was right kangin would be lucky to survive this.

"e.e.embarassed??"

"embarassed that your pants are on the ground and every one is staring" and in one simple move she moved her other hand from kangins waist band and his school trousers fell to the floor causing guys to snicker and the girls all to rush at kangin.

rella tilted her head to the side smiled and began walking down the corridor before she turned back "coming hannie oppa?" the usually stonic hangeng chuckled and walked after her.

kangin was frantically trying to redo the belt on his trousers whilst siwon sungmin and i stood in awe before we began to laugh. poor kangin turned bright red and marched off to the mens toilets. whilst we decided to go find rella. and since when did hangeng become an oppa and an oppa with a nickname.....

the rest off the week passed pretty much without event except for kangins daily grovelling to heechul to try to appease the ice princess...

its now saturday and heechul and i are in the back garden sunbathing in our shorts. even i find it weird to see heechul dressed as a guy now and doing guy things together just feels wrong, but hes my cousin so im not gonna make him act like that at home pfft it must be tiring being a girl.all heechul everdoes is sleep.

"HEY HYUNG ARE YOU ROUND BACK" THE GUYS ARE HERE.

"rella" "rella" ... i kicked him in the stomach

"YO HYUNG "

Heechuls eyes went wide in panick they were nearly here... as fast as a bolt of lightning heechul jumped up ripped my suntowel from under me causing me to fall on the floor and wrapped it round himself before lying back down on MY SUNBED and picked up a magazine and started to read.

just then the guys came in to see me looking bloody unhappy dishevled on the floor and rella spread on MY SUNBED looking like he was posing for a magazine shoot.

"hey guys" she smiled

"hey" i said simply as i picked my self up and sat on the end of MY sunbed the guys had all sat on rellas sunbed and were blushing hard. why are they ??? oh

"YAH ERTS. stop looking at my cousin like that i said as i whipped the magazine from rellas hands and hit them all over the head with it.

"hey hyung " hangeng walked through the gate "hey rella" hangeng sat next to the blushing idiots which reminds me

"rella go change"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N sorry its not spell checked and is sooo short but i have  a lecture now hope you enjoy it XD