meeting yunjae

Wanted

 

~Previously~

I smilled at them cherefully before linking arms with Sungminnie and dragging him off ahead of the others.

"Minnie can you take me to the office to get my schedule?" i asked giving my best puppy dog eyes.

"y yeh sure this way"i smiled these guys definetely liked me.

Now

At the office some old lady wearing a faded blue nurses uniform with double rimmed thick glasses perched at the end of her nose, gave me my time table.

Sungmin grabbed it"aww rella your not in any of our form rooms" he pouted

His cheeks were too cute to resist so i reached forward and poked his pouty face "Minnie oppa want to walk me to class?" Sungmin blushed before taking me to my class.

hmmmmm class thats the normal word for a group of students who are timetables to have lessons together . But seriously this wasnt a normal class this must be a class from heaven. These students were all friggin hot. As soon as i entered the room whispering began in my old schools that was ussually a bad thing but here it made all the guys look up and shuffle in their seats trying to get a better look at me .

As the teacher just pointed to an empty seat near the back between two of the hottest guys ive ever seen, sighs resounded round the room. both of the hot guys winked at me, if only they knew i was a guy im sure those winks would be turned in to disgust. But hey they think im a girl and a hot girl at that. This school will be fun

Acting shyly i walked up with my head bowed slightly and took my seat" anyeohasseyo Rella immida" i muttered

"Right class i will leave you to enjoy your free period have fun" the teacher said before rushing out the door with a stack full of papers.

No sooner than the teacher had left one of the two guys got up and left whilst the other turned to me." hi im Yunho the guy that just left is Yoochun" Yunho purred all this whilst slightly my knee in small circles slowly moving his hand up towards my thigh. looking me in the eye he smiled. grabbing his hand and stopping it from any furthur minstrations "uhuhuh mister not even on a first date" i spat, just as some other guy sat in Yunhos lap. Whereas Yunho was handsome this guy was beautiful but not the girly sort like me he was just angelic."Yunnie why are you playing with this girl, i thought you only loved me"the angel pouted."Joongie you know im for only you"

I smiled sweetly before picking up my bag to the bath room. i may look like a girl but im a guy and that yunho obviously had experiance probably with that joongie guy pffft.

YUNHO pov~

My precious Joongie was on my lap which made me happy enough but i couldnt help thinking about that Rella girl! shes different to all the others she seemed confident, cocky alot like Joongie but different hmmm ill have to watch out for her. my Joongie was now bouncing up and down on my lap whilst talking animatedly with Junsu about some dude named Taeyang's muscles and an ill be there or something watching Jaes lips move so fast was mesmirising so i leant forward and pulled him down in to a long kiss. Jae rested his hand on the muscle on my chest and gently pushed away "Yunnie i was talking to junsu" he pouted. seeing that my eyes were once again on his lips he sighed and turned back to face Junsu and began talking again whilst gently my knee.

HEECHUL/RELLA pov~

Walking back in towards the class room one guy came out and pushed me harshly against the wall before leaning to whisper in my ear. "i know what you are and id advise you stay away from Yunho unless you want his angel after you" This guys hot breath tingled against my skin making me shiver in delight. looking at this guy as he pulled away and smirked a glowing smile "i dont know what your......."before i could finish he had brought his knee up and grinded it gently between my legs. closing my eyes from the pleasure i nearly moaned.

"YAH what are you doing to my cousin"

i opened my eyes at the sound of my cousin leeteuks voice to see leeteuk , kangin and siwon marching down the corridor hangeng walking slowly behind. the stranger removed his knee and smirked  his lips before walking off. I watched him go before i was greeted by kangin grabbing me in to a bear hug and lifting me off the ground "Rella if that Kibum hurt you tell me and ill go beat him up so he can never do it to you again arasso" Kangin put me down and thank god he was to occupied to notice a certain buldge when he picked me up. "oh um k kibum"that was his name right????"was just ummm welcoming me to the form room"

"Leeteuk hyung, Rellas in this class?" Siwon stated i turned round looked at my class before nodding. forever regretting that i hadnt as all three turned bright red.

"Yah that class is full of erts and gays the filth of the school" Kangin shouted Leeteuk looked at me he knew what was coming though the great Kim Heechul cant be upset easily he hates being called gay and being looked down upon by friends for this.

" rella-ah are you okay?" leeteuk started as i ran off heading for the roof but failing miserably.

"if youre looking for somewhere quiet follow me" turning i saw hangeng usually joking and smug looking quite sorry.

we sat on the edge of the roof leaning on the railings. there was silence apart from the odd sniffle from me

"i'll appologise for what kangin said he's really dense and didn't mean to harm you" at this i froze and turned to hangeng. maybe being found out by kibum had left me paranoid but does hangeng know my secret ?????????