meeting oppas friends

Wanted

sorry for the lack of punctuation ~~~~~

 

leeteuk pov

'hey hey you you i could be your girl friend'

grrr i woke up slowly my bed shaking from the beat of heechuls music. damn my mother for letting him buy those speakers. i groggily got up and dressed wearing my school uniform

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://sookyeong.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/93n77109_4.jpg&imgrefurl=http://sookyeong.wordpress.com/2009/03/13/netizens-compares-china-and-korean-version-of-boys-over-flowers/&usg=__RXdZcF1j6s6N8Zdx0ztKBRMXB-Q=&h=675&w=450&sz=113&hl=en&start=21&zoom=1&tbnid=73wX4_mxv_6_0M:&tbnh=123&tbnw=84&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dchina%2Bbof%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1362%26bih%3D531%26gbv%3D2%26tbs%3Disch:10%2C483&itbs=1&ei=-KGOTMeeJIvNjAf39-WEBg&biw=1362&bih=531&iact=rc&dur=120&oei=8KGOTM6jL8KRjAfXssypBg&esq=2&page=2&ndsp=27&ved=1t:429,r:10,s:21&tx=51&ty=60

pulling some black converse on before gelling my hair so it was perfectly coifed. i was ready. Making my way towards the obscene noise down the hallway which was now playing "goodies by Ciara" i knocked on heechuls pink door yes he painted it. as soon as he moved it the whole room was painted pink and adorned with red and black accessories. after waiting for a reply i could here heechul singing "my goodies make the boys jump on .." i slowly opened the door to reveal heechul wearing the school uniform for girls messily and standing on his bed singing in to his Anna sui hairbrush. leaning against the door frame i chuckled. school this year will definitely be entertaining.

"YAH are you ready we have to leave soon" i shouted causing heechul to fall in shock off of his bed. rushing over to help him up i grabbed his hand "are you ok Rella?" he liked to be called Rella it was my pet name for him as Cinderella was his idol many years ago.

"teukie" he glared bitterly" I'm soo going to get you back for this" i frowned heechul was very good at these pranks but yeah it was hard to catch him out.

umma called us down for breakfast and we sat opposite each other eating in silence till umma returned to the kitchen.

"ummm teukie" heechul asked whilst stirring his cornflakes looking seriously at me.

i looked up and smiled."yeah Rella?"

"can you please not tell anyone about me being a guy .. i just i wanna fit in"

"yeah sure but with one condition"i smiled Rella stopped stirring his cereal and looked at me "you have to call me oppa" a dazzling smile broke out on his ..no her face as she ran to me "thanks teukie oppa" just then the doorbell rang that meant the guys were here. i had told them that my cousin had been staying and would be coming to school with us but luckily hadn't specified about Rella.

"come on Rella, time to meet the guys"

heechul pov

i was so glad leeteuk oppa had agreed to this girl thing as i didn't want to embarrass my mum or aunty or even teukie. the doorbell rang and i ran upstairs to get my bag. running down the stairs i found three guys standing with leeteuk they all turned and stared at me. leeteuk already broke his promise i could nearly see the disgust on their faces. his friends would hate me. glaring at leeteuk i walked up to him before he introduced me.

"guys this is my cousin Rella and NONE of you are allowed to date HER" He emphasized on the her showing me that he hadn't told them. smiling i waved "hi I'm Rella nice to meet you Teukie oppa has told me lots about you" seriously the only think leeteuk ever talks about is his friends i swear i could probably even guess who is who. hmmmmmm the tall well built one must be kangin"hello rella I'm Kangin the number one handsome guy" check "hi kangin oppa I'm Rella the numberone hottest girl" i smiled as leeteuk went to hit me over the head. the one with the pink bracelets must be sungmin "I'm sungmin lets be friends "he stated before ing his hand at me gently i shook his hand "hello sungminnie dongsang" before moving to the third person who was standing tall and was neatly dressed wearing a cross around his neck ahhhhh shisus"hello in Siwon class president for year 13"i smiled at siwon he was a dongsang just like sungmin."ahh so now i know who to go for to get out of trouble" i smiled and just as siwon was about to reply the others started to laugh. oh yeah siwon was a goody twoshoes well we'll see how long that lasts when hes around me .

a horn honked from outside turns out leeteuks other friend was left outside.

"yah hangeng were coming leeteuk yelled as he went outside with his friends trailing behind. "Rella what do you think your wearing"leeteuk yelled "go and change" looking down i thought i looked fine http://theasiangirls.info/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/beauty-must-be-pretty-uniform.jpg

if id have known dressing like a girl could cause such actions id never have done it ... who am i kidding i loved the attention.leaning up against siwon and kangin i put on my y voice and said but oppas don't i look nice" i linked arms with them both and smiled at leeteuk.

"yeah she look fine hyung whats wrong" my cousins friends stated leeteuk sighed and got in the minivan. as sungmin grabbed my hand and dragged me towards the car i turned and winked at the others who stopped as if rooted to the ground. hmmm this school would be very fun indeed. shaking themselves they climbed after us in to the van. sungminnie and i sat at the very back seats . leaving leeteuk to sit shotgun and kangin and siwon to sit in the middle row.

"Rella noona whats your favorite color" sungminnie asked seeing the pink bands on his wrist and the others trying to act like they weren't eavesdropping i thought id make this fun.

"hmmm id have to say i like things pink " sungminnie clapped and reached for his bag whilst siwon and kangin turned around

"how many boyfriends have you had " kangin asked. i fake blushed. i noticed the driver looking in to the mirror also listening for my answer.leeteuk trying not to listen started drinking his banana berry smoothie. leaning in i whispered " well ive dated lots but never HAD one" leeteuk spit his smoothie all over the dash board causing the driver to laugh. " RELLA i didn't need to hear that" leeteuk said after he finally stopped choking. the other three guys went different shades of red before adjusting themselves in their seats. ha I'm i guy i know what that means these guys are getting uncomfortable and . mahahaha this school will indeed be more fun than i expected.

we arrived at the school and parked the car getting out i walked up to leeteuk and decided to mess with the already guys some more."teukie oppa" he stopped talking to the driver hangeng i think his name is??? and turned to me" my bras to loose can you help me tighten it" leeteuk frowned as hangeng chuckled and sungmin dropped his bag whilst siwon and kangin looked beyond shocked. " yah erts turn around " i yelled the three guys spun 180 degrees and hangeng still chuckling started to walk towards the school. "Rella seriously what are you trying to do no i know what your trying to do, don't mess with them you'll get hurt" teukie warned. smiling i answered " oppa not so tight i need to breathe you know".the guys started shifting again and i swear kangin was rubbing his area . leeteuk sighed "all done you can turn around now guys"

i smiled at them cheerfully before linking arms with sungminnie and dragging him off ahead of the others.

"Minnie can you take me to the office to get my schedule?" i asked giving my best puppy dog eyes.

"y yeah sure this way"i smiled these guys definitely liked me.