I N

Secretly Broken

lint.jpglint.jpglint.jpg

 

"He just said count me in!" Kai yelled making the other members look at his ecstatic expression.

"I thought you hated-" D.O asked but stopped midway, among all the members aside from Sehun he's the only one that knows about my problems regarding my parents. "Is that being a bit to cruel?"

I looked at him, "This is the only way that I could stay."

"Even if you'll end up hurting her?"

"I've risk too much, I've given up too much time and effort and just because of a stupid deal, I'll be kicked out?"

"But if things gets out of hand?"

"It won't."

       ♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦       

 

"Mei." 

That was probably the first time that she looked at me without trembling or fidgeting. It has been a month since she came here and I think she had grown accustomed to the teasing parades made by the members.

"Uhm?" she answered as she continued folding our piled up jackets.

"Do you want to get some tea?"

"Uh-you want one? what flavor? I'll buy it." She smiled.

"No. What I meant is, we'd buy the tea together."

"But you have a--"

"Huge problem!" Chen started to holler just outside the tent.

"What?" we all asked.

"We can't shoot the next scene." Chen said with a relieved expression.

"Why?" Suho stood up and picked up his phone.

"Because I said so." Chen then laughed earning glares from the other members well except from me, but what surprised me the most is the MeiRi just laughed as she shook her head.

"Usual Chen." she muttered and smiled. "So, what flavor?"
 

"Flavor?"

"The tea?"

"Uh-Taro" I answered her and in an instant she was standing at the door.

"I'm gonna buy tea.." She announced, "Who wants some? or do you want me to buy something else?"

The boys all shoot up and announced the flavors that they want. As soon as the have placed their orders Mei just walked away.

 

"Improvements?" Kris asked as he sipped from his tea.

"None."

"That's not good, really not good."

I just sighed, to be honest even though I told D.O about my selfish plan I really don't have any idea on how can I get close to her.

 

       ♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦       

 

Days continued to pass by and she is still not that reachable, wait-I thought she likes me.I mean she's my fan or something like that, then why isn't she acting all fangirl like? I was still in a trance as I walked on the empty hallways of the building, everybody left early, well except for the other trainees,but I'm pretty sure that the area that I am walking in right now should be empty,but there's this thing called light, and it's very obvious that there is someone inside the last practice room.

 

'The day we met, frozen I held my breath

right from the start, I knew that I've found 

a home for my 

Heart beats fast, colors and promises

how to be brave, how can I love when I'm afraid to fall

watching you stand alone

all of my doubts suddenly goes away somehow...'

 

The sweet voice began to flow out from the room along with the piano sounds that made it more enticing to the ears. In an instant I found myself listening to the voice until the song finally reached it's end. I stood frozen right on my spot when I saw MeiRi walking out of the room with a folder in her arms.

"You were the one playing the song?" I decided to ask.

She just gave me a small nod, and placed her index finger on her lips. "don't tell anyone,please."

And this is it. The opening that I have been looking for. My chance to get closer to her is here.