Let's have some FUN

Secretly Broken

lint.jpglint.jpglint.jpg

 

I met her on the a week before the day of our comeback, she walked inside the building while her head was hung low, her hair almost covering her face as she took small and uneasy steps towards the reception area, was she a trainee or was she just here for a tour? I thought as we walked pass her and I saw how her fingers fidgeted as the receptionist gave her some papers to fill out.

 

After two days of non-stop practice, I met her again,but this time she's standing right in front of us wearing a blue cardigan over her white button blouse and faded blue jeans, her head was still hung low and she never spared us even a single glance.

"Guys, This Jang MeiRi she'll be working as your personal assistant and she can also work as your stylist when its needed." Our Manager said as he lightly pushed her forward.

"Annyeong-haseyo. I-I'm J-Jang MeiRi.." She looked back at our manager then bowed at us.

"Annyeong-haseyo! EXO-imnida!" We chorused and made our signature poses.

"She'll be working with us for this comeback and maybe for the longest time possible so treat her well, no more fun and games and please don't you guys try and lead her on."Our manager said while he clapped his hands together and signalled us to get back to practice.

She just stood there at the sides watching us as Manager -Hyung left her to go to God knows where. There's this thing about her that left me curious as hell, One; Who is she? well yeah maybe she already told us her name but who is Jang MeiRi?, Two; Why won't she let us see her face? yes, I know that some girls tend to be shy, but she's perfectly in the next level of shyness; Three; Now where did she go?, really where the hell did she go? she was just sitting perfectly still at the corner just a while ago but now she's not.

"Where is she?" SeHun voiced out my thoughts.

"Maybe she fixed her hair or something, like seriously I look more fabulous than her." BaekHyun chuckled.

"Why was she so nervous about us? we're not wolves and we're not out to get her." Kai scratched the back of his head.

"Says the one who made a move on our previous assistant." D.O said as he looked like he's about to strangle Kai.

"What?! she liked me ok? why should I reject her like that?" Kai laughed.

"Yeah, and because of you she just lost her job." Suho butted in.

"But you know guys," Kai smirked,"It was FUN"

The other boys understood what he meant by Fun, it was fun playing around, it was fun to lead someone on, and well yeah, maybe we were a part of the Fun that Kai experienced since we helped him get her, and well him inside her pants. 

"Now who's next?" Chanyeol asked making us look at him, "We'll if we just stand here all day and just let another FUN pass by we would be bored to death."

"Yeol, This doesn't feel right." Yixing suddenly grabbed Chanyeol's arm, "She's new, she's shy, she-"

"Innocent?" Kris ended, "Well they say that those innocent types goes crazy in bed." 

"So who's up for some fun?" Chanyeol shouted, "Let's play a game."

Tao, Yixing, Sehun , Xiumin and I just looked at each other while the other boys obviously made a plan just to know who MeiRi likes and make that someone have some fun. I didn't like the idea of playing with someone else's heart, I didn't like the idea at all.

"She's here." Kris smiled after he peaked just outside our door. Kris and Suho. I mentally facepalmed myself. they should stop this shinanegan but they just went with it.

The door swung open, showing MeiRi carrying two large plastic bags with 6 cups of milktea, and well we were a little bit taken aback when she showed up wearing her hair in a ponytail but some of her bangs is still covering her face.

"M-manager Oppa, told me to buy you thes-these.." She said as she held out the bag towards us.

"Thanks!" Chanyeol chirped as he went first and took his cup, one by one the members got their share, but when it was my turn, everyone looked at us when she flinched as I got the cup from her, their eyes locked with mine as a small smirk showed on their faces.

After giving out the drinks to us she left, telling us that she needs to prepare our stuff for the showcase or other stuffs like that.

"Hyung! My man!" Kai chimed in and hung his arms on my shoulders.

"The answer is No, Kai, a big fat NO" I answered.

"So you'll just sit there and miss out all the fun?" Kai smirked.

"Karma strikes harder Kai." D.O sighed, "Don't listen to that kid hyung."

I nodded and went towards Sehun and Xiumin.

"I really don't want to be a part of this." Sehun said as soon as I stood in front of them.

"The five of us don't but those six."

"Six? how about D.O?" Xiumin asked.

"He's always in the neutral side."

D.O just stood at the corner sighing and sipping his drink, I guess he's just tired or something, but once D.O gets bored he might join those brats.

 

The day of our comeback also marked the start of the game, as everyone got a chance to work with her, they also used this as a way to get her to react at something. My nerves were starting to pop out when I saw her stepping back as Chanyeol was advancing and was holding her hand, she's obviously afraid and nervous, why ?

"Yeol, that's enough, just let her do her job." I said rather loudly making the boys look at me with a smile on their faces. "It's still a NO guys, still a big fat whooping NO."

"Decisions change Lu, decisions." Kris smiled and patted my back. "Do your job well Mei.." Kris added as he walked towards MeiRi and Chanyeol.

"Wha- I was just asking her if-" Chanyeol spouted out.

"Enough Yeol, let's just plan the stage for our leading man." Kris smirked as he pointed at me while I just sighed. These boys really don't know when to stop.