Hello Ms. Kim.

Overdose

Walking down with my new boss is so stressful. I don’t want to make any mistakes. It doesn’t help that this establishment is the most known and respected lawyer firm in the USA. The building is so enormous. It looks like tower made of glass. The inside doesn’t disappoint either. Suddenly I bump into my boss. Ugh I already made a mistake, great. Hey! He was the one who suddenly stopped.

 

 “It’s your new office Ms. Kim. We hope you will ‘move in’ fast. Oh, if you have any problem asks your secretary.” said my new boss.

 

“Thank you very much.” Send him a smile and thank him. Check.

 

“The same goes to me Ms. Kim. It will be good to have some new blood in here. Goodbye then.”

 

“Goodbye boss.”

 

Well, I made my boss laugh. I will take it as a good start. My office is bigger than I expected it to be. Nice~. Well time to get everything done! Yay!

 

“Ms. Kim, can I come in?” Oh~ it’s probably my new secretary.

 

“Of course” I replayed politely than polite you more heard boring and rude, sister. You again? I thought you would give me a break today. Well that’s what you thought. I didn’t say anything.

 

“Hello Ms. Kim. I am your new secretary or assistant, which one you want to use. My name is Samantha and if you need anything just calls me, I am at number 1. Today you have 4 meetings, at 12 am is always lunch, so if you want something then just tell me and I will get it for you.”

 

“Thank you Samantha. For now I don’t need anything and you may leave for now.” I said while flashing a smile.

 

 

Ah, Ms. Kim your first meeting is in 2 hours.”

 

“Oh really? Thank you for telling me.” Is she forgetful or something? Couldn’t she tell you when she was talking about those four meetings?She’s probably just nervous. Yeah right.

 

“I will be going now Ms. Kim. Have a nice time getting used to this environment.”

 

“Thank you.”

 

And I am once again alone You have me sista’! REALLY BRAIN? As always and forever.

 

 

“Ugh”

***

Hm.. 20 minutes ‘till lunch and I just did everything, so what can I do now? Sleep.  Just don’t. Why~? Sleeping is the best exercise in the whole world. You didn’t know that?  It’s not funny.

 

Wait what is that sound? “Erm… do I hear Jingle Bells?” Yes and it’s coming from your phone so I guess that. “SOOYOUNG!”

 

"Someone called me? Haha~ Do you like your new ringtone? I think it’s amazing one.” She said as her long and stupid y, amazing, gorgeous, enchanting, beautiful.  Legs made them self at home on the coffee table.

 

 

“YA! CHOI SOOYOUNG, WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU?! WHY DID YOU CHANGED MY AWESOME CHAIKOVSKY RINGTONE! F*** YOU! JUST F*** YOU!” You admitted that you want to do that to her. Nice sisNo I didn’t! ... Well I didn’t mean that like that…YOU ARE THE ONE WITH ERT MIND!

 

“It’s nice and it reminded me of Christmas. I miss Christmas. So I changed it.”

 

 

“Then why not use it as your own huh?”

 

“I love my Beyonce song as one.”

 

 

“I HATE YOU SO MUCH SOO! I JUST HATE YOU! I WANT TO RIP YOU APART! AAAAAAAAARGHH!! ”

 

“Jeez… Why such a hysteria? It’s just a ringtone.”

 

“You could use it as your own! That’s why!”

 

“Yeah yeah. So I heard it’s almost your lunch time. What will we eat?” She’s making me crazy. Yeah about her asset. NO! I told you I am straight! So now I will tell…She won’t go even if you say you will be eating alone. You know that. Oh~ yeah. S***.

 

“Sushi.” I said with a voice filled with hate.

 

“Yay~ I was craving some.” You did not.

 

“You eat everything, every time, everywhere. If I said Italian food you would be like that too, so don’t lie to me.”

 

“Hehe~ you know me too well but I guess that’s meant to be since we are friend since long ago.” Yeah the biggest mistake of my life.

 

Sleeping on my work desk is such a pain. I already feel my neck screaming for help. I shouldn’t have drink last night. Hmm~ Do I hear my office door opening? And now someone is walking with high heels? Wait…It’s probably Tiffany. We had a…meeting…that I forgot about…great. Suddenly I hear Tiffany’s voice talking to me.

 

“Sleepy head~.” A long pause. “Just wake up D*** it! I don’t have time for that!” I hear someone say and I think it might be Tiffany.

 

“What?” I say groggily. “Where am I?”

 

“You are in your office, fast asleep at 12 pm in the morning.” I feel someone glaring and yep it’s Fany.

 

 

“Tiffany! What are you doing here?!” Yes, let’s just play we don’t know about the meeting..yeah!

 

“We had a meeting for the divorce, don’t tell me you forgot! You know how I hate it when people forget about something important!” well glaring and scream is not a good combo for a person who just awake.

 

“Oh~ so it was today? “ Playing stupid might work actually.

 

“Kwon Yuri! We’ve know each other since high school and I know you never forget about your work! So don’t lie to me!” Glaring~ Glaring~ someone is glaring~!  Sinning now isn’t appropriate Yuri! Be serious.

 

“Well…I have a hangover my dear friend and I usually forget things while having one.” Yeah blame it on your hangover! Such a genius!

 

“Ugh! Okay! You know what? I will just sit there for a moment and wait for you. When you finally get your s**t together come sit with me.” Well then I hope I won’t get my s**t together *Sigh*

 

I never thought that going to my bedroom while having a guy feeling me up would be so much fun! While going through the corridor I think we broke two vases. Finally going into my room I break free from his strong hold. Now we both are gasping for air. Suddenly he said.

 

"I-I just..." He said breathing really hard.

I pushed him and he fell like dead weight on the queen sized bed behind him.

"What?" I asked as I looked at him, laying down flat on his back with his bare torso.

 

"I was just kidding..." He finally let out.

"Well I wasn't" I said as I put my heel in the middle of his legs.

"You're...crazy" He said.

 

"Well, maybe" I said as I took off the heels and crawled onto the bed and on top of him.

I kissed him, I could feel his hands gripping my hips slightly. He was still breathing heavily, even as I kissed him, he was smiling, and I could feel a smile.

 

I was smiling, strangely. But then again 2 years have passed, and I haven't had in 2 years...

 

It's a lot of time for a girl like me believes me. And then again I'm having with a guy, and that is something I haven't done in quite a while...a long long while.

 

I think the last time I did with a guy was on High School, seems I haven't lost my touch to it. I can feel his ‘arousal’ on my leg...

 

Men...they're such easy and predictable creatures.

 

"I want you" I whispered in his ear.

He grabbed my tank top and pulled it up. I stretch my arms to make it easier. I look at him as he throws that piece of fabric somewhere far away, his eyes still filled with lust, for me, for my body. I don't know if my eyes show the same but if they do, it's probably to a point of desperation.

 

I need someone, not really to have a relationship, I need someone to satisfy me and he was the closest prey there was.

 

I smiled a lustful smile and unbuckled his belt, his face like the one of a child who wakes up on Christmas morning. He grabs me by the waist and pushes me aside.  He's now on top, kissing me. I kiss him, my hands going from his waist to his shoulders, to the back of his head. God, this guy has muscle. If it weren't for those sail like ears I'd keep him. He pulled me with him and rolled, we both fell to the ground.

"Hahaha" I let out a small laugh.

***

“Thanks I needed that.” I said while lighting my cigarette.

 

“Still, I was kidding when I said that but it was the best I had in 3 years and I am doing it regularly.”

 

“You know what?” I said.

 

“What Jess?” He said with a smirk playing on his mouth.

 

“From now on I will call you a gigolo! Haha~!” This face right now is so priceless.

 

“WHAT?! NO JESS! TELL ME YOU ARE KIDDING!” Well...

 

 I am not. You are gigolo But really, have you test yourself for any problems? I don’t want to have…” I said.

 

 “Don’t. Okay, I am doing it more than a regular person should. Happy?” You don’t know how much.

 

“Very.” I feel hand moving towards my waist and then a whisper at my ear. Hmm….

 

“ So~ Maybe we will resume our last activity? Hmm…” So…good.

 

“Sure”

 

Coming into this lonely apartment feels suffocating and it doesn’t make it better that it’s in a really calm part of the town. makes me want to cry but I am strong I can keep it in, like always. This apartment is too…”new”. Too cold. All you can see are white walls and furniture. There is nothing that will make you feel warm and welcomed in here even the sun that shines down is not helping. It’s just cold.

 

 

“Hello no one.” I said to those empty rooms. No one is living here other than me. No one is breathing here other than me. No one’s heart is beating here like mine is. “Welcome home Sooyoung.” I say to myself.

 

I was always lonely. My parents being too busy with their jobs in the police made me live with my grandma. After my high school coming to an end and it was time to search for some university I met her. My best friend, even now thinking of her makes me smile, she is my everything. I can’t lose her. If I do I will be all alone.

 

Alone..

 

That’s the word that I fear the most. I fear that in the end it will be only me. Only me watching everyone and everything I love die. It’s killing me inside. The worst are those, those nightmares. It’s always me walking in a maze all alone and in the end when I find the exit, when I am happy to come back alive, everyone is dead. Before my eyes there are graves. They hurt me so much. So much.. My past is what I want to forget but my future is what I don’t want to begin. This is the sad life under a mask of happiness of Choi Sooyoung.

 

Being in this office for 7 hours without even going out is so boring. I can’t do anything in here other than wait for my next client. Talking about clients I have my last meeting in…5 minutes! Yes!

 

“Ahh~ finally! And then I can go home.” Where you have to unpack. Don’t remind me you idiot brain. You are hurting my heart sis. umh.. You don’t have one. Oh! You are right!  Idiot.

 

Suddenly I hear a knock on the door. My last meeting, here we go!

 

“Please come in”

***

In that moment a man walks in wearing a gloomy face. He can’t hide his feelings. He is mad, sad and every other unwanted emotions that aren't the “happy” ones. He came here with a heavy heart and it’s in the hands of Teayeon whit how heavy or light heart he will come out.

Then a sentence left his mouth.

***

“Hello Ms. Kim. I am Nichkhun.”

 

 

A/N: Hello this is PengFany. I wrote this all by myslef. Only the part till the role down from the bed is Trane's. I didn't checked anything so sorry for any errors that I made. I will check it after I will came back to my senses. The Sooyoung + Teayeon and Khun part I just wrote that actually 'cause I just wanted you to have something finally. I am sad that Trane is gone but we've got to move on.

With Love

PengFany