Chapter 7 ♥

☆ I li-love.. I love you ☆‏
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So it's been five years since me and Kwangmin have been together. We're still together which kinda surprises me. I thought that we won't last that long, but look at us now! We're still together, we finished school, we both have jobs.. As for the other members of Boyfriend.

Donghyun got married to a girl named Chunghee and has kids - two boys (twins). Chunghee is very nice and friendly, she's also beautiful. And I think they're perfect for each other.

Hyunseong is engaged to a girl named Eunhee. She's nice, friendly and beautiful as well. They were meant to be together.

Jeongmin is engaged to a girl named Hana. She's really perfect for Jeongmin. I can treat her like family.

Youngmin has a girlfriend Hyun Ae. They're so cute together.

Minwoo also has a girlfriend named Kyungmi... I can treat all of them like family, they're all so nice to me ^^.

 

Anyway, today is Hyunseong's and Eunhee's wedding day! They were just minutes away from getting married. I'm so happy for them ^^

"Do I look ok?" Eunhee asked, she was in her wedding dress, with her make-up done.

"You look beautiful" I, Chunghee, Kyungmi, Hana and Hyun Ae said at once.

"Thank you" Eunhee said almost crying of happiness. Then Kwangmin came into the room and said that it's time. We went out of the room and Eunhee's father walked her down the isle....

I hugged Eunhee. "I'm so happy for you guys. I'm kinda jelous" I said and laughed.

"A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter