Chapter 3 ♥

☆ I li-love.. I love you ☆‏
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey, Kwangmin?.." I started talking while we were at our lockers.

"What?" Kwangmin asked me.

"Why didn't you tell me that you were my best friend? It's been like a year since you came to this school. How come you didn't even ask me if I remembered you?" I asked him.

"I don't know... I guess I just wasn't sure if you remembered me and I didn't want to ask you. I was afraid to ask you.." Kwangmin told me.

"Oh.. Um, anyways.. How's Youngmin? I haven't seen him since we all last saw each other..." I asked him.

"He's fine. He was sick and now he's better, and he'll finally go to school tomorrow" He told me..

"Wait, are you two going to the same school or...?" I asked him.

"Yes, he will also be going to this school." Kwangmin answered. I nodded in response..

"We should probably hurry, class is about to start." I told Kwangmin and we ran to our classroom when we heard the bell ring. The class was boring, I'm not gonna tell you about it.

The next class was English, a subject I'm actually good at :) .... Then it was lunch time and me and Kwangmin went on the roof. It was so peaceful. We were both quiet and just ate out lunch until someone came to the rooftop...... It was the queenka of the school -.- she was the girl that Kwangmin broke up with this morning.

"You!" She yelled and pointed her finger at me. Kwangmin suddenly held my hand.

"Who? Me?" I said and pointed at myself. 

"Yes, you! How dare

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter